Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 66
  1. #46
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post


    At least I had an argument. Your just posting links and you don't know shit behind it. Your first link was wikipedia and your second site was obviously heavily biased?
    You know what, I'm not even gonna bother. This went too far. Someone just close this thread. Go make a thread in the debate section if this gives you such knots in your panties.
    Wikipedia is reliable.

    ---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    I lol'ed.

    Anyways, you fail to understand the context of history.
    Pedophilia is not justified by time. Repressing another human being in a different part of history doesn't make the person normal, it makes him a lunatic.
    Last edited by noob555; 08-20-2012 at 11:51 PM.

  2. #47
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post


    At least I had an argument. Your just posting links and you don't know shit behind it. Your first link was wikipedia and your second site was obviously heavily biased?
    You know what, I'm not even gonna bother. This went too far. Someone just close this thread. Go make a thread in the debate section if this gives you such knots in your panties.
    And you linked me to something that proves my point.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  3. #48
    Bengali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    421
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Pedophilia is not justified by time. Repressing another human being in a different part of history doesn't make the person normal, it makes him a lunatic.
    You see it as pedophilia today, in old times, they did not.

  4. #49
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    You see it as pedophilia today, in old times, they did not.
    Pedophilia was never justified and never will be justified. It's a mental disorder. Just because your religious text justifies it, it doesn't mean that it was actually justified in real life.

  5. #50
    vaporak10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Adam West's Refrigerator
    Posts
    564
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    was never justified and never will be justified.
    [
    "Child marriages such as this were relatively common in Bedouin societies at the time, and remain common in some societies even today. British scholar Colin Turner suggests that such marriages were not seen as improper in historical context, and that individuals in such societies matured at an earlier age than in the modern West."
    Aisha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    I'm gonna leave you with that. Since neither you nor Jetamay has made a debate thread yet, I'm gonna assume neither of you are actually serious about this. Ignoring all the historical context and all the other matters that make this situation complex and going HERDERSHEWAS9YRSOLDBRAH just shows you don't know what you be speaking of.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    Last edited by vaporak10; 08-22-2012 at 12:57 AM.
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

  6. #51
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post
    [
    "Child marriages such as this were relatively common in Bedouin societies at the time, and remain common in some societies even today. British scholar Colin Turner suggests that such marriages were not seen as improper in historical context, and that individuals in such societies matured at an earlier age than in the modern West."
    Aisha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    I'm gonna leave you with that. Since neither you nor Jetamay has made a debate thread yet, I'm gonna assume neither of you are actually serious about this. Ignoring all the historical context and all the other matters that make this situation complex and going HERDERSHEWAS9YRSOLDBRAH just shows you don't know what you be speaking of.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

    This is literally right from the wiki you linked me to, you dumb mother fucker:
    Aisha was six or seven years old when she was betrothed to Muhammad and nine when the marriage was consummated
    Second of all, by this logic, you have to understand that back when all of Japan raped China in the raping of nanking, it was totally justified in the historical time period and China has no right to ask Japan to apologise or even acknowledge the war. (Tell that to anyone in China and they'll fucking kill you.)

    Lastly, you aren't worth a thread and this entire debate is a waste of my fucking time because you keep ignoring everything I say. My final sentence in this thread is:
    Open your eyes you brainwashed moron.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  7. #52
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post
    [
    "Child marriages such as this were relatively common in Bedouin societies at the time, and remain common in some societies even today. British scholar Colin Turner suggests that such marriages were not seen as improper in historical context, and that individuals in such societies matured at an earlier age than in the modern West."
    Aisha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    I'm gonna leave you with that. Since neither you nor Jetamay has made a debate thread yet, I'm gonna assume neither of you are actually serious about this. Ignoring all the historical context and all the other matters that make this situation complex and going HERDERSHEWAS9YRSOLDBRAH just shows you don't know what you be speaking of.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    Unless she's a different species, there is no way a 6 year old can go through puberty. Pedophilia is getting justified by a book which was written from the ideals of a pedophile. REAL LOGICAL.

  8. #53
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Unless she's a different species, there is no way a 6 year old can go through puberty. Pedophilia is getting justified by a book which was written from the ideals of a pedophile. REAL LOGICAL.

    There were no laws, no morals to be followed back then.
    Women were raped until their vagina's were sewn shut, men sacrificed other men in names of their gods.

    Don't get me wrong, I hate all religion. But I'm saying your argument is pretty loose, I doubt they even knew what pedophilia was back then.
    And the fact that you stated "pedophilia was never justified" neither was anything I stated, but it still happened.
    Why can't we get over the fact that people were stupid as shit back then.

  9. #54
    The Hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\System32
    Posts
    2,294
    Reputation
    225
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    *sigh* I am not getting in a religious debate.

    No one here wants to read your useless religious crap. Take it somewhere else, we're all busy living in modern civilization.
    You obviously are attempting to create a religious debate, if that's not obvious as of yet to you.

    @OP: I'm late, but you made a bad idea on creating a thread on Eid as of what happened to @Bengali's thread. Eid Mubarak nonetheless.

  10. #55
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Intelligence View Post


    You obviously are attempting to create a religious debate, if that's not obvious as of yet to you.

    @OP: I'm late, but you made a bad idea on creating a thread on Eid as of what happened to @Bengali's thread. Eid Mubarak nonetheless.
    Did you try reading the entire thread before responding to someone mid-coversation? That might help. I ended the conversation yesterday I beleive (or early today.) had you simply read that, we wouldn't be having this conversation. I also make a point that I am not going to create a religious debate.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 08-22-2012 at 05:58 PM.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  11. #56
    For every dark night, there's a brighter day.
    MPGH Member
    Shadow-Dancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Lookin' at the sky
    Posts
    1,037
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hope this thread gets closed soon ..
    BY REAP

  12. #57
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-Dancer View Post
    Hope this thread gets closed soon ..
    Just let it die... You don't need to continue posting in it. It should've died a long time ago.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  13. #58
    For every dark night, there's a brighter day.
    MPGH Member
    Shadow-Dancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Lookin' at the sky
    Posts
    1,037
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Just let it die... You don't need to continue posting in it. It should've died a long time ago.
    There always has to be an argument every time someone makes a thread about Eid/Ramadan ..
    BY REAP

  14. #59
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,760
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    11,711
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-Dancer View Post


    There always has to be an argument every time someone makes a thread about Eid/Ramadan ..
    this thread died so don't bump it if its annoying for you

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

  15. #60
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Shadow-Dancer didn't bump it, it was Canadian responding to a comment. Lol, we should probably stop conversing on this thread.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Happy New Years err Dave BDay!
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 07:48 AM
  2. Happy Birthday
    By Bull3t in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 04:37 PM
  3. Happy New Year.
    By Flawless in forum General
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 02:52 AM
  4. EleMentX's Frigggen System.mrs lol Happy $Ghost$!!!
    By EleMentX in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-04-2006, 10:34 PM
  5. Happy Bithday brucevduyn
    By Firey in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 04:45 AM