Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 66 of 66
  1. #61
    Bengali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    421
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    30
    Jetamay is responsible for ruining this thread. OP is was simply greeting people of Eid, like people do for Christmas.

  2. #62
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post



    There were no laws, no morals to be followed back then.
    Women were raped until their vagina's were sewn shut, men sacrificed other men in names of their gods.

    Don't get me wrong, I hate all religion. But I'm saying your argument is pretty loose, I doubt they even knew what pedophilia was back then.
    And the fact that you stated "pedophilia was never justified" neither was anything I stated, but it still happened.
    Why can't we get over the fact that people were stupid as shit back then.
    The thing that annoys me the most is that people are still believers in a religion which isn't justified in modern society.

  3. #63
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,777
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Who gives a shit, just leave it as whoever still believes in Islam is a retarded monkey, everyone will be happy at that conclusion.

  4. #64
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    Who gives a shit, just leave it as whoever still believes in Islam is a retarded monkey, everyone will be happy at that conclusion.
    Let me rephrase for you: Anybody who believes in any organized religion is a retarded BR monkey.

  5. #65
    Dragon(H)ell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    705
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    4,818
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Did you know that Aisha was married to Muhammad at 6 and then had sex with\was raped by him at 9? Muhammad was 50+ at the time.

    Just thought you should know :]
    that's true , but Don't forget this she was already going to merry from another one called "Jubayr ibn Mut'im" Jubayr ibn Mut'im - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    and they didn't continue the merry cuz Aisha became muslim but he no
    so that's mean 14 centuries ago peoples were getting merry young not like now.

    Please don't make the rules for merry from 14 centuries ago like today rules.

    NOTE :Some of Asia countries,eastern Europe,Spain and Portugal was doing the same(early merry)
    AND some of villages in middle of USA maybe the girls getting more at (9-15) so there's no problem


    thx Just thought you should know :]

    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    Man you're retarded. Children are so easily influenced. That's like saying a man can raise his 9 year daughter to think that having sex with him is perfectly normal, but it is not normal, it is only normal to her because she was raised by a fucking maniac. In other words, you are a bunch of children and your god is a maniac.

    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    Who gives a shit, just leave it as whoever still believes in Islam is a retarded monkey, everyone will be happy at that conclusion.
    believe me you are loser

    @Dave84311 I think it's enough and you should close this topic sorry for breaking rules
    Last edited by Dragon(H)ell; 08-23-2012 at 09:53 PM.

  6. #66
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon(H)ell View Post
    that's true , but Don't forget this she was already going to merry from another one called "Jubayr ibn Mut'im" Jubayr ibn Mut'im - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    and they didn't continue the merry cuz Aisha became muslim but he no
    so that's mean 14 centuries ago peoples were getting merry young not like now.

    Please don't make the rules for merry from 14 centuries ago like today rules.

    NOTE :Some of Asia countries,eastern Europe,Spain and Portugal was doing the same(early merry)
    AND some of villages in middle of USA maybe the girls getting more at (9-15) so there's no problem


    thx Just thought you should know :]






    believe me you are loser

    @Dave84311 I think it's enough and you should close this topic sorry for breaking rules
    I didn't read past the first line. Why?

    We've gotten very far in that discussion, you'd known this if you actually read the thread and didn't rq at my post.

    >Bumps an old topic.
    >Asks for it to be closed.

    Just don't fucking post in it. Jesus christ, this thread has been revived like 10 times for no goddamn reason. Have something you want to say? Create a debate thread, I won't be posting in it. Stop bumping this shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    Jetamay is responsible for ruining this thread. OP is was simply greeting people of Eid, like people do for Christmas.
    Dude, seriously just shut the fuck up.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 08-24-2012 at 06:23 AM.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. Happy New Years err Dave BDay!
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 07:48 AM
  2. Happy Birthday
    By Bull3t in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 04:37 PM
  3. Happy New Year.
    By Flawless in forum General
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 02:52 AM
  4. EleMentX's Frigggen System.mrs lol Happy $Ghost$!!!
    By EleMentX in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-04-2006, 10:34 PM
  5. Happy Bithday brucevduyn
    By Firey in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 04:45 AM