Thread: Hello Everyone!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

Question Hello Everyone!

I found this new game called Realm of the Mad God...It's a pixelated game. The game is like runescape but different kind of story-line. Check it out. If you don't like it don't play. ^_^ People have found a few hacks for the game!
    I Like to Game a lot. Mostly Computer and Playstation Games. Don't Take me for the wrong person. Please DONATE to MPGH today! MPGH needs support and your support counts!

Simply Go to Liz's Post on the Index where it says "Get ready to summer with MPGH!" Go to the bottom and Press the Paypal button and donate $25 USD or more and become a MPGH Donator for life!

Please Include your MPGH Username with your Donation. Thank you for your kind support and time to donate!

Also I would like to try to make some hacks. Anyone want to teach me? I would really like to learn.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    i have played it, and i loved it.. i actually got 4/8 with my priest but then it died.. i havent really done much after that.
    i'm hoping for a private server someday
    do u use any hacks?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    I did before.. Well before when my 7/8 Necromancer died.. I found a way to bypass and how to do a No Damage hack, wall hack, invincibility. The game is actually pretty fun. Duping is now all around but the developers patched.
    I Like to Game a lot. Mostly Computer and Playstation Games. Don't Take me for the wrong person. Please DONATE to MPGH today! MPGH needs support and your support counts!

Simply Go to Liz's Post on the Index where it says "Get ready to summer with MPGH!" Go to the bottom and Press the Paypal button and donate $25 USD or more and become a MPGH Donator for life!

Please Include your MPGH Username with your Donation. Thank you for your kind support and time to donate!

Also I would like to try to make some hacks. Anyone want to teach me? I would really like to learn.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I love hacking on that game

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FrosK For This Useful Post:

jaady55 (08-19-2012),unicorn69 (08-19-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Lol The graphics are sho shitty.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaady55 View Post
    I found this new game called Realm of the Mad God...It's a pixelated game. The game is like runescape but different kind of story-line. Check it out. If you don't like it don't play. ^_^ People have found a few hacks for the game!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

I didn't mean by the graphics! I meant by the story line..there like the same! You can be a wizard, archer, knight...The graphics are horrible..but the story is LIKE the same!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    never heard of the game.

Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    never heard of the game.
    Look it up! If you like it..try and get used to the game! If you don't like it..then never play the game ever again Lol. Just try!

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Going to check it out for sure once I get back from school.