Thread: Rape

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Also you can't compare what fox just said in that video you attached to this thread to what you linked me to regarding what CBC said.

I would appreciate it if you stopped calling me an idiot for having a different view then you.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    >Shut the fuck about CBC
    >Brings up CBC

K,
    and keep watching your Fox news.

Did you even read what you linked me to?

That seems pretty accurate to me (at that particular point in time.) China and Russia made it difficult to take any action, the country failed to abide to a cease fire and investigation was difficult to complete while UN agents were being attacked by the locals. No one in the international community should have made a move until an investigation was completed because we have now discovered a civil war in Syria. It is not the West's war to fight.

Also everything in that quote is a fact; or at least most people here believe it.
    >shut the fuck up about CBC
    > provides argument to back statement up

And if you keep reading, the poster states that there are omissions and false assumptions. Just because CBC is smarter with making propaganda less obvious, doesn't make it correct. And I don't watch fox news or CNN. I read headlines and if I find them interesting I google them. And as I said, even if there is less dirt or the dirt is better concealed , there still is dirt. You saying a news source that broadcasts politics not choosing sides is like saying, a bakery is magically producing dough which doesn't have a brand or factory it's made in.

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Also you can't compare what fox just said in that video you attached to this thread to what you linked me to regarding what CBC said.

I would appreciate it if you stopped calling me an idiot for having a different view then you.
    I'm not comparing them. I'm simply calling you out, on saying fox and cnn have dirt on them and cbc has less making it justified. I am calling you an idiot because you justify your news source since you are bias.
    Last edited by noob555; 08-20-2012 at 01:44 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    >shut the fuck up about CBC
    > provides argument to back statement up

And if you keep reading, the poster states that there are omissions and false assumptions. Just because CBC is smarter with making propaganda less obvious, doesn't make it correct. And I don't watch fox news or CNN. I read headlines and if I find them interesting I google them. And as I said, even if there is less dirt or the dirt is better concealed , there still is dirt. You saying a news source not choosing sides is like saying, a bakery is magically producing dough which doesn't have an origin.
    You seriously didn't expect a counter argument to an allegation like that? Did you read the guys argument? He is fucking insane. He has 7 posts and is the admin of an inactive board. He has nothing to back up his very very heavy statements. Seriously, did you even read this? Stop linking me to bullshit and create your own argument.

Furthermore, NATO countries are far from “impotent” bystanders; by arming, funding and training the insurgents and providing them with intelligence, their policy has considerably escalated the violence (more on this below) and arguably, probably deliberately, sabotaged Koffi Annan's peace initiative. The term “activist” in this context is also interesting. Seldom have CBC reporters been so passionately interested in what "activists" have to say (and never so ready to accept it uncritically). The word is generally used to refer to those engaged in grassroots organizing and peaceful protest. However, in Syria CBC has allowed armed rebels to retain their "activist" status as it helps obscure the nature of the insurgency, and pits Assad's tanks and helicopter gunships against the Syrian equivalent of occupy protesters. It is unimaginable that Margaret Evans or any CBC reporter would describe Palestinians engaged in this kind of armed resistance as “activists” and not “militants” or - more likely - “terrorists”.
    Fucking really man? Pathetic. You linked me to a fucking conspiracy theory to justify the propaganga in a professional news organization's strongly credited and widely believed statement.

Fuck off, this is a waste of my time.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 08-20-2012 at 01:50 AM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    You seriously didn't expect a counter argument to an allegation like that? Did you read the guys argument? He is fucking insane. He has 7 posts and is the admin of an inactive board. He has nothing to back up his very very heavy statements. Seriously, did you even read this? Stop linking me to bullshit and create your own argument.

Fucking really man? Pathetic. You linked me to a fucking conspiracy theory to justify the propaganga in a professional news organization's strongly credited and widely believed statement.

Fuck off, this is a waste of my time.
    Sure that might have been a bad link, and I didn't throughout read it. But all writing is propaganda. You clearly have the definition wrong. Propaganda doesn't have to be lies. Propaganda is a form of communication that is aimed at influencing the attitude of a community toward some cause or position.
    It's just a form of communication. Everyone naturally aim to influence others when writing.

Just read into the link i posted, how is it a "conspiracy theory"? The writer is stating information, actions omitted from news reports cbc released.
    Last edited by noob555; 08-20-2012 at 02:27 AM.

Thanks
    What a interesting thread.

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Dude, there is a movie about that, no fucking joke. I think it is called Teeth.

Teeth (2007) - IMDb

I didn't watch it o_0.
    Try having a girl riding you, stop and say "have you ever seen teeth?". Broke up with that bitch the very next day.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Fox news, along with CNN, are ridden with propaganda and entertainment. It has zero crediblity. Don't listen to bs broadcasts like this.

Actually because I know this will piss me off, I am not going to watch it.
    It depends who you are watching on CNN, I believe Anderson is pretty legit and tends to tell the truth.

@OP

Fox news is filled with ignorant racist fucktards who are almost all completely far right wing fuck faces.
    They don't give a shit, full of bigot's who won't listen to any logic.
    ESPECIALLY THAT FUCKTARD BILL O'REILLY holy fuck I hate him sooo much.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Canadian For This Useful Post:

radnomguywfq3 (08-20-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Just saw this on the news. God damn, some people are stupid

R.I.P a great GM

Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

It depends who you are watching on CNN, I believe Anderson is pretty legit and tends to tell the truth.

@OP

Fox news is filled with ignorant racist fucktards who are almost all completely far right wing fuck faces.
    Thank you very much for saying that.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

@OP

Wasn't defending fox news, just saying all news is full of propaganda and if you don't like propaganda then don't watch the news.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123