Thread: Rep?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 72
  1. #46
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gragodine View Post
    I still don't understand how this rep works. someone show me??
    This is why we need -rep back.

  2. #47
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,963
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,377
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post

    This is why we need -rep back.
    Why was the -rep removed?

  3. #48
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


    Why was the -rep removed?
    Because it was being abused, like with people such as @Cosmic with -600some rep

  4. #49
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,557
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,487
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyoss View Post


    what great job did he do to get 402 ?!
    he release a hacks ?

  5. #50
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,963
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,377
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    Because it was being abused, like with people such as @Cosmic with -600some rep
    trololol, well deserved

  6. #51
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,760
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    11,711
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by gilaroti View Post


    he release a hacks ?
    no
    this thread is his first thread
    Last edited by Lightning; 08-20-2012 at 11:51 AM.

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

  7. #52
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


    trololol, well deserved
    The problem is that almost every new member had negative rep.

  8. #53
    Darkknight41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Konoha No Sato
    Posts
    228
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    439
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    hey hey not fair im innocent and kind too so +rep me

     

     


  9. #54
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,963
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,377
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    The problem is that almost every new member had negative rep.
    And the reason was?

  10. #55
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


    And the reason was?
    Because they could.

  11. #56
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Reputation means absolutely shyt.

    SHYYYT

    You just have to make a name for yourself. No system can determine how high or low your reputation is.
    It's your peers and community that decide that.

    i.e. If you say " You better stop or I'll get @Dave84311 to make you stop", the perp will simple laugh at your face.

    But if you say "Bich I'll mention @King You better stop, bam motha fucka will stop"

    No program/software can instill respect/reputation like that.

  12. #57
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,557
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,487
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyoss View Post


    no
    this thread is his first thread
    maybe he got help people ?

  13. #58
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Wheres the love for me?
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard. For This Useful Post:

    Shadow-Dancer (08-20-2012)

  15. #59
    Sunstreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEUTSCHLAND
    Posts
    652
    Reputation
    446
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by gilaroti View Post

    maybe he got help people ?
    I maybe helped some people in the DayZ section, but not enough for 400+ rep well I just opened this thread and people started to rep me...I rep them back and give them thanks...

  16. #60
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunstreaker View Post
    I maybe helped some people in the DayZ section, but not enough for 400+ rep well I just opened this thread and people started to rep me...I rep them back and give them thanks...
    rep them back?
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WarRock Retail code Information Ill thank you and give you + REP
    By bassam in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 10:24 AM
  2. Rep system
    By Raster Burn in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 01:17 PM
  3. No rep. ¬_¬"
    By yahagashi in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 07:07 PM
  4. I Give Rep+!!
    By yogilek in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 07:49 PM
  5. Rep. Ryan owns Bush
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-2006, 08:33 PM