Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46
  1. #16
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Wow, the one you linked in your OP looks really good! xD

    I think I may invest in buying that mouse next time I want an upgrade.








     





















  2. #17
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    I'd get this one if I were you: https://puu.sh/kfst







  3. #18
    aTroll's Bitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    266
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    I'd get this one if I were you: https://puu.sh/kfst
    stop it sjoerd. that's not nice.

  4. #19
    Tiresome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,922
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I would recommend this mouse. It has weights that can be changed, and a grip thing that slides off and on that can be rough or smooth.

    However, I've had the Razer Naga Molten Edition for over a year now, no complaints at all. Easy to clean, high dpi (very accurate to your movements) tons of buttons (really only useful in MMOs and such, I find them useful even while playing LoL though. They don't even get in the way if you don't use them much either) and it has an extremely durable cord. On top of all of that it is very comfortable. Plus, the glow that fades in an out is just awesome if you ask me.

    Razer Naga Molten Special Edition - MMO Gaming Mouse | Razer Online Store


    I had a DeathAdder before either of those two mice. I liked it, however it is just huge. I found it to be awkward and sold it within a few months to a friend for $40. I don't have small hands nor do I have large hands and I still found it to be too big. However, if you are someone that games rarely and just likes an all-around general mouse with high DPI and a durable cord, etc, it does not disappoint.

    Whatever you do, don't be one of those faggots that gets a Logitech mouse that has a weird as fuck shape with buttons towards the bottom and shit. I have seen way too many of those and used a few myself. Truly awful mice. Only Logitech mouse I have ever used and thoroughly liked is the one that I have quoted here.
    Last edited by Tiresome; 08-21-2012 at 08:19 PM.

  5. #20
    sassy228's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Candy land =w=
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Anything Razer I love there mouses x3 cheapo's make me Rage
    Does I has a flavour?

  6. #21
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,937
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiresome View Post
    I would recommend this mouse. It has weights that can be changed, and a grip thing that slides off and on that can be rough or smooth.

    However, I've had the Razer Naga Molten Edition for over a year now, no complaints at all. Easy to clean, high dpi (very accurate to your movements) tons of buttons (really only useful in MMOs and such, I find them useful even while playing LoL though. They don't even get in the way if you don't use them much either) and it has an extremely durable cord. On top of all of that it is very comfortable. Plus, the glow that fades in an out is just awesome if you ask me.

    Razer Naga Molten Special Edition - MMO Gaming Mouse | Razer Online Store


    I had a DeathAdder before either of those two mice. I liked it, however it is just huge. I found it to be awkward and sold it within a few months to a friend for $40. I don't have small hands nor do I have large hands and I still found it to be too big. However, if you are someone that games rarely and just likes an all-around general mouse with high DPI and a durable cord, etc, it does not disappoint.

    Whatever you do, don't be one of those faggots that gets a Logitech mouse that has a weird as fuck shape with buttons towards the bottom and shit. I have seen way too many of those and used a few myself. Truly awful mice. Only Logitech mouse I have ever used and thoroughly liked is the one that I have quoted here.
    Deathadder and Naga are made for two different types of gamers; the Deathadder is for people who like using their whole hand, and the Naga is for fingertips. Generally speaking, the Deathadder is more aimed at FPS gamers, whilst the Naga is gamed at RTS and MMO gamers.
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  7. #22
    Tiresome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,922
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.REZ View Post


    Deathadder and Naga are made for two different types of gamers; the Deathadder is for people who like using their whole hand, and the Naga is for fingertips. Generally speaking, the Deathadder is more aimed at FPS gamers, whilst the Naga is gamed at RTS and MMO gamers.
    That certainly explains it. I had no idea about the hand/fingertips thing. It seems so obvious now though.

  8. #23
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,937
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiresome View Post
    That certainly explains it. I had no idea about the hand/fingertips thing. It seems so obvious now though.
    Just look at the designs The fingertip-type is usually more compact and high-rise, whilst the palm-type is a lot bigger and flatter.
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  9. #24
    Tiresome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,922
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.REZ View Post


    Just look at the designs The fingertip-type is usually more compact and high-rise, whilst the palm-type is a lot bigger and flatter.
    I used the G9X to play FPS games with. I tried to use the DeathAdder to play WoW, sold it soon after. Then bought the Naga and am never going back. Just never payed attention, though what you say is true.

  10. #25
    xKickAss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Registered 21/09/2011
    Posts
    1,969
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    15,899
    My Mood
    Doh
    Amazon.com: Mamba 2012 Elite Ergonomic Wireless Gaming Mouse: Electronics

    ---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    the best one

  11. #26
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,937
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by xKickAss View Post
    Amazon.com: Mamba 2012 Elite Ergonomic Wireless Gaming Mouse: Electronics

    ---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------



    the best one
    Don't touch the fucking Mamba; it uses a shitty sensor and shitty materials. The Deathadder and Naga are the only Razer mice you should ever use.
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  12. #27
    I*Fame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    237
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Please guys...They're all the same shit...

  13. #28
    BluntGod_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Projects.
    Posts
    471
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Mellow
    But naw , this is the best out there :

    https://cyborggaming.com/prod/rat9.htm
    Last edited by BluntGod_; 08-22-2012 at 11:13 AM.

  14. #29
    I*Fame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    237
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
    But naw , this is the best out there :

    Cyborg R.A.T 9 Gaming Mouse
    That's very ugly one, and change your profile picture, it's abusively for Christians...stupid boy !

  15. #30
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    Tt eSPORTS Black Element



    My games;

    x

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hesitating to buy the game. Need suggestions!
    By PP_CrazyApple in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Help
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-13-2010, 05:24 AM
  2. Best Gaming Mouse Of 2010 And 2009!
    By sakthis7 in forum Sudden Attack General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 02:55 PM
  3. The Best Gaming Mouse For An Fps Game?
    By sakthis7 in forum Sudden Attack General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 01:01 PM
  4. Gaming Mouse Quest
    By Diisasta in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 07:25 PM
  5. Need info on gaming mouses
    By blueduece2 in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 10:52 PM