Thread: Some Ideas..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead

    Some Ideas..

    me and 1 of my Jewish friend
    has an idea
    getting old shitty PC's and selling them for more to retards
    or getting shitty phenoms and selling em off for 1000$ by popping them in one of those shiny cases

    he said he will do 50/50 profit
    if i pop in half the money
    and 70/30 if i just help him in general
    he kewl guy so i trust him

    i saw this one dude at a pawn shops sell laptops of to retards for 400$ that cost 50$ at most, like old... windows 98 with 64 mb ram laptops
    shit is crazy
    that people will buy this
    random guy number 22 just need help starting up the LLC
    sowhat are your thoughts on this MPGH
    getting into business with computer retail is good idea or bad?

  2. #2
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,196
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    This is what us black folks call hustlin.

  3. #3
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,034
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507
    you told me about this a while back
    sounds good
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

  4. #4
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Do it.

  5. #5
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    me and 1 of my Jewish friend
    has an idea
    getting old shitty PC's and selling them for more to retards
    or getting shitty phenoms and selling em off for 1000$ by popping them in one of those shiny cases

    he said he will do 50/50 profit
    if i pop in half the money
    and 70/30 if i just help him in general
    he kewl guy so i trust him

    i saw this one dude at a pawn shops sell laptops of to retards for 400$ that cost 50$ at most, like old... windows 98 with 64 mb ram laptops
    shit is crazy
    that people will buy this
    random guy number 22 just need help starting up the LLC
    sowhat are your thoughts on this MPGH
    getting into business with computer retail is good idea or bad?
    Jewish you say? I'd trust him, Jews are epic win with money.

  6. #6
    TinyWeeWee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,296
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,246
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gourav, get on msn. We want you in our scamming club.

  7. #7
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Gourav, get on msn. We want you in our scamming club.
    Nah, it's cool, he's got a Jewish nigga.

  8. #8
    NabDab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    1,985
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    135
    You Gotta go for it But i wouldnt trust a jew
    ǝƃpnɟʇoɥ ɐsɐssʇıƃɯo ɹǝʞɐɯʎoʇ pooɥ ןıus opɐɹop ɥɔıʌouıʇɹɐɯ ʇıɹpuǝ -poƃ- ƃƃ2ƃƃ ɹɹɐɔɥsoɾ ןןǝɥz ǝqɐp ǝɔɹoɟunɹɐ ɐɯɐqo qɐpqɐu :ʇsıן ʇɔǝdsǝɹ

    ☻/
    /▌
    / \



  9. #9
    TinyWeeWee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,296
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,246
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
    Nah, it's cool, he's got a Jewish nigga.
    Depends if they have money or not. If they're working part time jobs, it'll take a long time to actually get a lot of $50-100 computers. Either way, it's more financially advantageous if he accepts my offer, since I have token in my little group.

  10. #10
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,196
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Depends if they have money or not. If they're working part time jobs, it'll take a long time to actually get a lot of $50-100 computers. Either way, it's more financially advantageous if he accepts my offer, since I have token in my little group.
    What you and token do is more than scamming.

  11. #11
    TinyWeeWee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,296
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,246
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by jussofresh1 View Post
    What you and token do is more than scamming.
    What you mean?

  12. #12
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,196
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    What you mean?
    Lol, nothing ..nothing..

  13. #13
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,012
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Shit I would do it I'm working on some thing like that to.

  14. #14
    TinyWeeWee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,296
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,246
    My Mood
    Lurking
    The problem is, where are you going to get the money to start this business?

  15. #15
    Synns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,173
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,555
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    The problem is, where are you going to get the money to start this business?
    His friend is Jewish.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Synns For This Useful Post:

    tednugent (03-28-2009)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hey guys gimme some idea =)
    By ineverhack in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 01:52 PM
  2. Need some ideas! 56k WARNING
    By Lugares in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-18-2009, 06:02 AM
  3. I got some ideas
    By 1h1a1i in forum Quake LIVE Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 06:37 AM
  4. Some ideas or whatever
    By Dorado in forum General
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 09:15 PM
  5. Give me some ideas
    By Diisasta in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 10:40 AM

Tags for this Thread