My Mood
    Happy
    @noob555
    but anyone can go on youtube and listen to the old rappers rap

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post
    @noob555
    but anyone can go on youtube and listen to the old rappers rap
    Going on youtube doesn't give you the entire experience. I mean sure you can stare at a painting but to truly understand you're either a part of it or you studied the influences and the mindset the artist was in when creating it. Iverson calls hopsin trash because he has a greater understanding of the genre. And on top of that he's probably listened to way more hip hop artist then any one else on this thread.
    Last edited by noob555; 08-31-2012 at 01:51 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Ya'll can stay listening to all that old garbage. Missing out on niggas like Dom Kennedy, The entire T.D.E. crew, The P.N.W. Rappers making dope music, Fly Union, Pac Div, Russ, Chip.

If you all are still listening to Odd Future then you guys took that shit too serious. If you guys wait for them to drop albums then that means your ass is missing out on all sorts of dope music.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    Ya'll can stay listening to all that old garbage. Missing out on niggas like Dom Kennedy, The entire T.D.E. crew, The P.N.W. Rappers making dope music, Fly Union, Pac Div, Russ, Chip.

If you all are still listening to Odd Future then you guys took that shit too serious. If you guys wait for them to drop albums then that means your ass is missing out on all sorts of dope music.
    i agree with iverson your all missing out!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Allen View Post
    Wana be rappers, all about Krispy Kreme.

This song so old like show me your genitals. Still funny though? He looks so weird either a midget 20 year old or a mature looking 12 year old.

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post

Wrong Limp bizkit isn't hip hop but they did a song with lilwayne and its the dopest shit i ever hear.
    This is my first photoshop creation, please let me know in PM what you think, pros and cons, how It could be improved and things of that manner. Or skype gsjackson413

Successful Trades 23

Scams 0

Vouches Uncountable Amount

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123