Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    NIGGER, YOU THINK THATS BAD?

You should look at some of the shit the USA does to their soldier. One of the soldiers actually ended up killing themselves (somewhere on CNN...) after being humiliated by a few peers.

'Nother USA soldier replaced some other solder's lube with some other cream that burns the skin.
    They had more then 50 suicides because of this in Russia...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post
    Then why do people say Russia is the strongest Nation in the world?
    lmao where the fuck did you hear that?
    Still love you Giggletron

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    For some reason those guys look like they're wearing masks.

Thanks
    That video was recorded with a potato

Thanks
    Russia couldn't even beat Chechnya, let alone USA. Thereby, this is how they still train soldiers in Chechnya.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

NIGGER, YOU THINK THATS BAD?

You should look at some of the shit the USA does to their soldier. One of the soldiers actually ended up killing themselves (somewhere on CNN...) after being humiliated by a few peers.

'Nother USA soldier replaced some other solder's lube with some other cream that burns the skin.
    American soldiers are pussys.
    The real american heroes you guys had are dead. Others are prisoned, and others are being disgraced.

You're all looking for the heroes, for the one who would give their life for their country, and except them to be out there in the battlefield.
    Well let me tell you, your own people killed your own 'heroes'.

The ones out there right now in afghanistan are little pussys. They're in completely armored vehicles fighting against guys and kids who have sandals and scarfs. Thereby, their speciality is killing innocent women.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post
    Russia couldn't even beat Chechnya, let alone USA. Thereby, this is how they still train soldiers in Chechnya.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

The real american heroes you guys had are dead. Others are prisoned, and others are being disgraced.

You're all looking for the heroes, for the one who would give their life for their country, and except them to be out there in the battlefield.

The ones out there right now in afghanistan are little pussys. They're in completely armored vehicles fighting against guys and kids who have sandals and scarfs. Thereby, their speciality is killing innocent women.
    where do you hear this stuff? Never heard of something like this before...
    Rep. Power: 111

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    This shit makes me mad.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post

First of all, I'm not from the USA. I'm Canadian; and it really pisses me off when people lump Canadians and Americans into the same group. We have radically different political perspetives and directions than the USA.

Second of all, you are degrading a very large population of people who die in the name of their country based off of a few articles of poor publicity for the USA Military. That is like saying there are no heros or good police officers in the RCMP based on a few bad apples.

When you have thousands, hundreds of thousands of people fighting in the name of each other and in the name of their country, it only takes one to ruin the public perception of the lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post

They had more then 50 suicides because of this in Russia...
    USA Military suicide rates average once per day. I can't find the average for Russia, sorry. Maybe you can?

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    First of all, I'm not from the USA. I'm Canadian; and it really pisses me off when people lump Canadians and Americans into the same group. We have radically different political perspetives and directions than the USA.

Second of all, you are degrading a very large population of people who die in the name of their country based off of a few articles of poor publicity for the USA Military. That is like saying there are no heros or good police officers in the RCMP based on a few bad apples.

When you have thousands, hundreds of thousands of people fighting in the name of each other and in the name of their country, it only takes one to ruin the public perception of the lot of them.

USA Military suicide rates average once per day. I can't find the average for Russia, sorry. Maybe you can?
    I was talking about the suicides of Russian soldiers who were abused, the 1 suicide each day isn't about the abuse like in this video

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12