Thread: Some people..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 47
  1. #16
    ShunnyBun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MPGH Paradise
    Posts
    1,650
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Happy
    I am a 12th grader and work at sonic as a car hopper, yet my bf is a Marine who smokes pot occasinally and slacks off like a hobo and don't even try to get a job and expects the military to pay for his shit which they are...
    Sad to see a E-5 Sergeant of the USMC just sit around and do nothing expect when he has to go do training and crap, right now he is on a year break so ya..


  2. #17
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,744
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Normal sized mcdonald meals cost at least twice as much as buying and preparing your own food. Lets assume you were right and people that didn't have much money did eat fast food. Not having much money and eating from a fast food chain makes you a low life right? Your argument has no basis and you're just a fucking sheep. HURRRR THE MAJORITY OF AMERICA IS FAT AS SHIT BECAUSE OF FAST FOOD AND THEY ALL WATCH FOX NEWS.
    I dont know why in uberhaupt sake you are protecting the USA. Evn if not everyone in the USA is a fat slob, they still have more of 'em than any other countrys. And thereby, if you would of have been a 'lowlife mc donalds addict' who also uses the money people worked for, then I can assure you atleast 70% will disgrace you. And USA government wouldn't even hesitate to trade you for a barrel of oil.

    @Digits2012 Thats not a real soldier, let alone a man. If I was you, I'd dump him.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  3. #18
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post


    I dont know why in uberhaupt sake you are protecting the USA. Evn if not everyone in the USA is a fat slob, they still have more of 'em than any other countrys. And thereby, if you would of have been a 'lowlife mc donalds addict' who also uses the money people worked for, then I can assure you atleast 70% will disgrace you. And USA government wouldn't even hesitate to trade you for a barrel of oil.

    @Digits2012 Thats not a real soldier, let alone a man. If I was you, I'd dump him.
    Average quality human life in the U.S. cost 3.9 million dollars. You're dumb as shit if you think the U.S. government would trade a life for a single barrel of oil that cost a 100 bucks. And what the fuck are you talking about, so you're saying if x amount of people eat fast food, 70% of them use another person's hard earned money to fund their food? How does any of that have correlation. You're dumb as shit.

  4. #19
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,744
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Average quality human life in the U.S. cost 3.9 million dollars. You're dumb as shit if you think the U.S. government would trade a life for a single barrel of oil that cost a 100 bucks. And what the fuck are you talking about, so you're saying if x amount of people eat fast food, 70% of them use another person's hard earned money to fund their food? How does any of that have correlation. You're dumb as shit.
    No dumbass, people who are too overweightrd can't work, so they need an income, aka the active tax paying peoples money.
    And thereby, you're either completely retarded or you just didn't get my point. Many people had to give their life for Americas greed for oil. And you cant prove me otherwise.
    I'm not saying regular citizens would, but it happens. Look at afghanistan, their country is nearly completely fucked up, why? Cause democracys comin son!


    And I'm on my phone, hard to define what I mean but you get the point.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  5. #20
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    6,019
    Reputation
    642
    Thanks
    1,522
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post


    I dont know why in uberhaupt sake you are protecting the USA. Evn if not everyone in the USA is a fat slob, they still have more of 'em than any other countrys. And thereby, if you would of have been a 'lowlife mc donalds addict' who also uses the money people worked for, then I can assure you atleast 70% will disgrace you. And USA government wouldn't even hesitate to trade you for a barrel of oil.

    @Digits2012 Thats not a real soldier, let alone a man. If I was you, I'd dump him.
    Fuck you Where I live, all the kids are skinny



  6. #21
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post


    No dumbass, people who are too overweightrd can't work, so they need an income, aka the active tax paying peoples money.
    And thereby, you're either completely retarded or you just didn't get my point. Many people had to give their life for Americas greed for oil. And you cant prove me otherwise.
    I'm not saying regular citizens would, but it happens. Look at afghanistan, their country is nearly completely fucked up, why? Cause democracys comin son!


    And I'm on my phone, hard to define what I mean but you get the point.
    Being over weight has no correlation with being able to perform in a job. Not all jobs are physical. No one gets free income. The war was started because of fucking terrorist waging jihad, sure oil was a factor, but the main push were extremist trying to destroy our society. So what form of government would be better then democracy? Holy shit you're so fucking stupid. Where do you get your ideas from conspiracy sites and propaganda?

  7. #22
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,744
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Being over weight has no correlation with being able to perform in a job. Not all jobs are physical. No one gets free income. The war was started because of fucking terrorist waging jihad, sure oil was a factor, but the main push were extremist trying to destroy our society. So what form of government would be better then democracy? Holy shit you're so fucking stupid. Where do you get your ideas from conspiracy sites and propaganda?
    Are you fucking brainwashed? Indeed, not all jobs are physical, but not every extremely overweight person has one. Ho old are you? 15? How the fuck would you know, and letalone care about the extra tax you have to pay.
    Yes, the extremists attacked amerika, but thats not for no reason, and if you believe there isn't, then you're fucking dumb.
    However, thats no reason to wipe out afghanistan.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  8. #23
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Video to long. Will not watch.

  9. #24
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post


    Are you fucking brainwashed? Indeed, not all jobs are physical, but not every extremely overweight person has one. Ho old are you? 15? How the fuck would you know, and letalone care about the extra tax you have to pay.
    Yes, the extremists attacked amerika, but thats not for no reason, and if you believe there isn't, then you're fucking dumb.
    However, thats no reason to wipe out afghanistan.
    You said that people that are over weight lack the ability to work. I simply called you out on it and said not every job is oriented with the physique of a person. The "extra taxes" I pay are for welfare services. Extremist attacked us because we didn't share their beliefs. No one "wiped out Afghanistan".

  10. #25
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,744
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    You said that people that are over weight lack the ability to work. I simply called you out on it and said not every job is oriented with the physique of a person. The "extra taxes" I pay are for welfare services. Extremist attacked us because we didn't share their beliefs. No one "wiped out Afghanistan".
    So you're telling me millions of afghanistan citizens had to die thanks to one retārded muslims idea?
    'Cause he killed MAX 100 people?

    Is that why Afghanistan kids, women, and who else deserve to die?
    It's just a genocide, those people never deserved death. Its the american governments will for oil. And you can't deny that, no matter what excuse you use.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  11. #26
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post


    So you're telling me millions of afghanistan citizens had to die thanks to one retārded muslims idea?
    'Cause he killed MAX 100 people?

    Is that why Afghanistan kids, women, and who else deserve to die?
    It's just a genocide, those people never deserved death. Its the american governments will for oil. And you can't deny that, no matter what excuse you use.
    2819 people were killed by radical Muslims on 9/11. Pretty sure if you killed 50+ citizens of another country on purpose you'd start a war. Not sure if you know what genocide is but it's the elimination of ethnic, racial, religious or national group. If a government infiltrated at almost every level by Al Qaeda killed 2819 of our citizens and had something we wanted(oil) I'm pretty sure we'd invade their land.

  12. #27
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,744
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    2819 people were killed by radical Muslims on 9/11. Pretty sure if you killed 50+ citizens of another country on purpose you'd start a war. Not sure if you know what genocide is but it's the elimination of ethnic, racial, religious or national group. If a government infiltrated at almost every level by Al Qaeda killed 2819 of our citizens and had something we wanted(oil) I'm pretty sure we'd invade their land.
    2819 citizens, compared to millions.
    make sense mate
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  13. #28
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post


    2819 citizens, compared to millions.
    make sense mate
    4000 civilians were killed by american forces from 2001-2011
    7,437 civilians were killed by anti government forces from 2006-2011
    Pretty sure all those Muslims waging Jihad are killing more of their own people then we are.

  14. #29
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,744
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    4000 civilians were killed by american forces from 2001-2011
    7,437 civilians were killed by anti government forces from 2006-2011
    Pretty sure all those Muslims waging Jihad are killing more of their own people then we are.
    ..?
    Iraq Family Health ****** - 151,000 violent deaths - March 2003 to June 2006
    Lancet ****** - 601,027 violent deaths out of 654,965 excess deaths - March 2003 to June 2006
    Opinion Research Business ****** - 1,033,000 deaths as a result of the conflict - March 2003 to August 2007
    Associated Press - 110,600 deaths - March 2003 to April 2009
    Iraq Body Count project - 105,052–114,731 civilian deaths as a result of the conflict. Over 162,000 civilian and combatant deaths[1][2] - March 2003 to January2012
    Classified Iraq war logs 109,032 deaths including 66,081 civilian deaths - January 2004 to December 2009

    That is in Iraq, what you saw there were pure afghanistans. There are also foreigners who lived in Afghanisan and also got killed.
    The number is deffinately above 15000.

    And yet again, is that comparable to 2000?

    and for those 'jihad' fighters, they can boil off, idk what jihad they're doing, but whatever it is, its worthless.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  15. #30
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post


    ..?
    Iraq Family Health ****** - 151,000 violent deaths - March 2003 to June 2006
    Lancet ****** - 601,027 violent deaths out of 654,965 excess deaths - March 2003 to June 2006
    Opinion Research Business ****** - 1,033,000 deaths as a result of the conflict - March 2003 to August 2007
    Associated Press - 110,600 deaths - March 2003 to April 2009
    Iraq Body Count project - 105,052–114,731 civilian deaths as a result of the conflict. Over 162,000 civilian and combatant deaths[1][2] - March 2003 to January2012
    Classified Iraq war logs 109,032 deaths including 66,081 civilian deaths - January 2004 to December 2009

    That is in Iraq, what you saw there were pure afghanistans. There are also foreigners who lived in Afghanisan and also got killed.
    The number is deffinately above 15000.

    And yet again, is that comparable to 2000?

    and for those 'jihad' fighters, they can boil off, idk what jihad they're doing, but whatever it is, its worthless.
    It's a war, and neither a genocide nor millions died. You clearly don't know what jihad is lawl.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [TUTORIAL]Get Real Weapon Damage (please dont remove, may shut up some people)
    By scimmyboy in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 09:23 AM
  2. [Request] Ban some people!
    By f04y0 in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 02:23 PM
  3. some people r really stupid -.-"
    By lee9160 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 07:10 PM
  4. So ghay, some people are so stupid -_- I mean alot.
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-04-2007, 01:44 AM
  5. Need some People [NL]
    By Elliwood in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 08:14 PM