Thread: MPGH IRC Chat

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 66
  1. #46
    Polygon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CS:GO/CS:S
    Posts
    1,706
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    783
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgessjr View Post
    Boh you guys are noobs

    Dave just make the irc, staff tons of staff from different timezones so it can be a 24/7 moderation
    Says the cocksucker.

  2. #47
    ZeroTroubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whereever I feel like.
    Posts
    3,052
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ThingOfMyth View Post

    because u can do irc from mobile if u want or its something to do while browsing. Why does anyone do irc?
    Because Skype mobile doesn't exist

  3. #48
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by jijsucktnoob View Post


    Says the cocksucker.
    Says the guy who thanked a cocksucker.

  4. #49
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,960
    Oh you, I'm just saying

  5. #50
    Mshine67's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,054
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by jijsucktnoob View Post

    Some mods have a life. Do you think every staffmember sits here 24/7? No,

    That's why i said get new ones just for the IRC, and have 3 from different time zones.

    ---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post


    Make them into shifts. As in, 2 can stay in the IRC, then after a amount of time, they can get off and the other shift comes in.


    Exactly, someone that knows how to read unlike that troll @jijsucktnoob. Why the hell are you so angry all the time anyway, you should get cocksucker.
    Last edited by Mshine67; 09-05-2012 at 02:53 PM.
    This is my first photoshop creation, please let me know in PM what you think, pros and cons, how It could be improved and things of that manner. Or skype gsjackson413

    Successful Trades 23

    Scams 0

    Vouches Uncountable Amount

  6. #51
    ThingOfMyth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not Here
    Posts
    153
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by KamielFTW View Post


    Because Skype mobile doesn't exist
    umm xD have u never been on itunes There is definetly skype mobile for android and skype
    Feel free to donate






  7. #52
    ZeroTroubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whereever I feel like.
    Posts
    3,052
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ThingOfMyth View Post

    umm xD have u never been on itunes There is definetly skype mobile for android and skype
    Thats the fucking point. You claim you can fo IRC from mobile, well skype too

  8. #53
    ThingOfMyth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not Here
    Posts
    153
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by KamielFTW View Post


    Thats the fucking point. You claim you can fo IRC from mobile, well skype too
    They actually have quite a few irc clients in the AppStore and Skype mobile. Apple - iTunes - Everything you need to be entertained.
    Feel free to donate






  9. #54
    ZeroTroubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whereever I feel like.
    Posts
    3,052
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ThingOfMyth View Post

    They actually have quite a few irc clients in the AppStore and Skype mobile. Apple - iTunes - Everything you need to be entertained.
    But why use IRC when you can use skype

  10. #55
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Koompa View Post
    When did MPGH have a IRC?
    back in 2009



    My games;

    x

  11. #56
    FrosK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    2,656
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    1,239
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by KamielFTW View Post


    No idea if that was what he wanted to say, just making a random suggestion
    I wanted to say what guys should I add.
    Just failed on the grammar, not good at english.
    But I just saw in a post who to add.


  12. #57
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Oh, I wouldn't remember it then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post


    back in 2009

  13. #58
    ThingOfMyth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not Here
    Posts
    153
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by KamielFTW View Post


    But why use IRC when you can use skype
    Because you can use all the Fun
    Elements
    of HTML5
    Feel free to donate






  14. #59
    Polygon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CS:GO/CS:S
    Posts
    1,706
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    783
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ThingOfMyth View Post


    Because you can use all the Fun of HTML5
    You suck. /msg2short

  15. #60
    ZeroTroubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whereever I feel like.
    Posts
    3,052
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ThingOfMyth View Post


    Because you can use all the Fun of HTML5
    LOOK AT HOW MUCH FUN WE ARE HAVING

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to ZeroTroubles For This Useful Post:

    Polygon (09-07-2012)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MPGH AIM Chat Quote Thread
    By ace76543 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-25-2011, 01:14 PM
  2. MPGH IRC Chat Quote Thread
    By i eat trees in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 746
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 11:07 PM
  3. Mpgh Irc
    By Mexiforce in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-24-2006, 12:29 AM
  4. MPGH Irc...
    By sf0d in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 10:11 PM
  5. Mpgh Irc?
    By darkone1149 in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 06:09 PM