Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34
  1. #16
    Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    College
    Posts
    18,802
    Reputation
    2447
    Thanks
    2,051
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    both .




    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

     


    ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER



  2. #17
    Trading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I'm going to play some Crossfire for a while. I'll be back to this thread in like an hour.

  3. #18
    The Hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\System32
    Posts
    2,294
    Reputation
    225
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Trading View Post
    The thing about runescape is, you need to have a very high level account to gold farm in many ways, which either would cost me a lot, or would make me buy memberships and other things. Good idea with crossfire though.

    ---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------



    Most people won't go first to me on MPGH and a lot of people try to scam me, I just got some guy trying to scam me out of a minecraft account. -.- But yeah, I could do that.
    Cross Fire works for me the best. I made more than 100$+ on trading/selling accounts. I as well have two accounts that can shoot up to 200$+ right now in the CF markets.
    I agree with you on the RS part. You do indeed need a lot of requirements in order to gold farm successfully. Perhaps you can find a gp seller, get a discount, and resell for more?

    Best way to avoid getting scammed would be using an OMM.

  4. #19
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,768
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    How'd you pick up the package and who did you sell it to.
    Find a house that has no residence, put up a note on the front door saying "Please leave packages on the back porch", check the tracking, if its delivered walk behind the house and take the package and just resell it on craigslist.

    Proof if you didn't believe me
    Last edited by InCognito; 09-04-2012 at 07:18 PM.

  5. #20
    ShunnyBun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MPGH Paradise
    Posts
    1,650
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Trading View Post
    Did you purchase them and then sell them? Or did you simply play the game and sold them when you had enough??
    My best advice:
    Bot runescape accounts to high levels, then sell them. (You don't have to do nothing, the bot will just give you free easy cash, even though it will take about 2 weeks to sale)
    Hack on games, get the accounts high ranks/levels, then sell them for real $$ or trade for something better and more unbannable, then sell that.
    I used to do the runescape deal and in about 3 months, I botted 12 accounts and made around $150-$250/account
    Right now, I am hacking in USF, selling the accounts for something better then sell them to other people for $$
    Last edited by ShunnyBun; 09-04-2012 at 07:20 PM.


  6. #21
    Mshine67's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,054
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebulaa View Post


    Cross Fire works for me the best. I made more than 100$+ on trading/selling accounts. I as well have two accounts that can shoot up to 200$+ right now in the CF markets.
    I agree with you on the RS part. You do indeed need a lot of requirements in order to gold farm successfully. Perhaps you can find a gp seller, get a discount, and resell for more?

    Best way to avoid getting scammed would be using an OMM.

    'How much money did you spend on ZP crates and stuff on the accounts are you actually turning a profit?
    This is my first photoshop creation, please let me know in PM what you think, pros and cons, how It could be improved and things of that manner. Or skype gsjackson413

    Successful Trades 23

    Scams 0

    Vouches Uncountable Amount

  7. #22
    The Hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\System32
    Posts
    2,294
    Reputation
    225
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mshine67 View Post
    'How much money did you spend on ZP crates and stuff on the accounts are you actually turning a profit?
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually spend money on the account's items or anything. I only invest money on the account itself. Basically, I bought the three accounts I have in hand right now and only played on them for a while. Let's say I spent a minimum of like 30-50$ on the crates and shit because I got M14 for one of them.

    I'm only waiting until I have no time for CF to sell them since I do pop in here & then on Cross Fire.

  8. #23
    Mshine67's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,054
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebulaa View Post


    To tell you the truth, I don't actually spend money on the account's items or anything. I only invest money on the account itself. Basically, I bought the three accounts I have in hand right now and only played on them for a while. Let's say I spent a minimum of like 30-50$ on the crates and shit because I got M14 for one of them.

    I'm only waiting until I have no time for CF to sell them since I do pop in here & then on Cross Fire.


    If you don't buy ZP then why people pay money for your accounts i would only pay money for account with high rank and rares.
    This is my first photoshop creation, please let me know in PM what you think, pros and cons, how It could be improved and things of that manner. Or skype gsjackson413

    Successful Trades 23

    Scams 0

    Vouches Uncountable Amount

  9. #24
    The Hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\System32
    Posts
    2,294
    Reputation
    225
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mshine67 View Post
    If you don't buy ZP then why people pay money for your accounts i would only pay money for account with high rank and rares.


    The accounts I have are bought. In other terms, I purchased them off other people to resell.... derp.

  10. #25
    Mshine67's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,054
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebulaa View Post




    The accounts I have are bought. In other terms, I purchased them off other people to resell.... derp.


    O okay give me an account for a dollar okay. Deal!
    This is my first photoshop creation, please let me know in PM what you think, pros and cons, how It could be improved and things of that manner. Or skype gsjackson413

    Successful Trades 23

    Scams 0

    Vouches Uncountable Amount

  11. #26
    Trading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mshine67 View Post
    O okay give me an account for a dollar okay. Deal!
    I wish -.-

  12. #27
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    Then you're not very resourceful then, if you want to make money you have to put your balls out there. I started out scamming shit worth around $200 with prepaid visas and selling it for $150, kept getting refunds by claiming I never received the package then I would sell the prepaid visas $20-$30 cheaper. I ended up with around $300 and I just bought more prepaid visas, scout more locations that has no residence and bought more expensive stuff and just keep making money.
    y u so smart????

  13. #28
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Buy low, sell high = profit

  14. #29
    Trading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Koompa View Post
    Buy low, sell high = profit
    That's the thing though, I need some way to earn a reputation around here that staff would approve of, I'm going to earn it, but no one will sell low to me. :/

  15. #30
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Then get a job
    Quote Originally Posted by Trading View Post
    That's the thing though, I need some way to earn a reputation around here that staff would approve of, I'm going to earn it, but no one will sell low to me. :/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. selling guide how to make money (no effort)
    By jordan824 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-08-2013, 04:50 PM
  2. [SELLING] 8 How to make money E-books
    By yannick93 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 07:23 PM
  3. Buying/Selling/Trading ALL CrossFire Accounts
    By JesusCakes in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 01:10 PM
  4. How to make Money Online!
    By HeavyCalibre10 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 05:48 AM
  5. How to make money by internet fast
    By chichos in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 07:18 AM