Thread: Hot chicks

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 70
  1. #31
    ShunnyBun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MPGH Paradise
    Posts
    1,650
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo Phyber View Post
    Okay, I'm dating porn stars on a daily basis.
    I highly doubt that.


  2. #32
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    never go for the hot chicks, they're almost always ignorant stuck up twat bitches



    My games;

    x

  3. #33
    Echo Phyber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post


    I highly doubt that.
    I was being sarcastic if you can't tell.

  4. #34
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,937
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    never go for the hot chicks, they're almost always ignorant stuck up twat bitches
    Or bitches that THINK they're hot:

    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post


    That's funny because I am dating a marine, and before I started dating this marine, I had tons of football players ask me out and stuff...
    Hmmm, just makes me wonder. I used to date our QB.
    Girl, dating a marine means shit. He may be buff, but doesn't mean he looks good or is smart. The same goes for football players.
    You're just trying to play off of the stereotype that all marines and football players are hot shit, well, let me tell you, this isn't a movie. I don't want to offend you or anything but damn, cut the "I'm so hot" shit out 'cause you really ain't all that.
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  5. #35
    ShunnyBun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MPGH Paradise
    Posts
    1,650
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.REZ View Post

    Or bitches that THINK they're hot:



    Girl, dating a marine means shit. He may be buff, but doesn't mean he looks good or is smart. The same goes for football players.
    You're just trying to play off of the stereotype that all marines and football players are hot shit, well, let me tell you, this isn't a movie. I don't want to offend you or anything but damn, cut the "I'm so hot" shit out 'cause you really ain't all that.
    I don't want you to think that I act like I am all that.. That's like making me look like a freaking prep, and I can't stand preps.
    Plus, size doesn't matter, and I admit it because one of my ex was a band member who only weighted about 145 lbs., reason I dated him was just 'cause he had a gud personality. What broke that up was he moved to a different state, and girl.. I don't like to do long relationship ordeals due to the fact you can't never see them unless you can drive that far which was highly impossible for having school and a job.


  6. #36
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,937
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post

    I don't want you to think that I act like I am all that.. That's like making me look like a freaking prep, and I can't stand preps.
    Plus, size doesn't matter, and I admit it because one of my ex was a band member who only weighted about 145 lbs., reason I dated him was just 'cause he had a gud personality. What broke that up was he moved to a different state, and girl.. I don't like to do long relationship ordeals due to the fact you can't never see them unless you can drive that far which was highly impossible for having school and a job.
    I don't think that you act like all that, I can see this through simple observation.
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  7. #37
    FrosK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    2,656
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    1,239
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post

    YOU'RE WRONG ON THAT!!
    I am not dumb.. :|

    Anyway, I only date boys who can defend themselves... Now, I knw some girls who date ugly nerds just to use them to buy them shit... Called gold diggers :P
    But you are not hot too, we were talking about HOT chicks.


  8. #38
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by REAP View Post


    hmmm? which part?
    They dont like the manly gay´s (like me huge quiet pretty manly).
    Unless your a total faggot they dont care.
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

  9. #39
    Takari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cross Fire Section
    Posts
    11,887
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    1,947
    My Mood
    Cool
    Women doesn't care about the looks , they all care about the self confidence .

    She isn't even that hot .




     
    Goal:
    10,000 Posts - 10/13/2011
    Become Minion - Not Done
    Become Donator - 07/29/2011
    1000 Thanks - Done - 07/25/2011
    2000 Thanks - Not Done
    Thanks Archangel for my 1,000 Thanks.
    Thanks Keroaplt for my Signature.

  10. #40
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Most hot chicks are whores. You have to look for the cute ones these days.

  11. #41
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    hahahahaha small cause you got a small retarted dick.

    ahahaha So many love/relationships guros on MPGH (who would have known)

  12. #42
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    You looking at the wrong ones then
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    Why always hot chicks go to people who don't deserve


  13. #43
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored
    All i see is betas.
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

  14. #44
    Sirius Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    919
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    1,219
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

  15. #45
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    what does hot even mean now a days? Anyone can be hot in someone elses opinion.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. HOT CHICKS THAT PLAY CA!!!!!!
    By Dested in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 06:10 AM
  2. Hot chick dancing to Anima Libera by Dj Raaban.
    By Slipknotn209 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 12:33 AM
  3. Hot Chick with nice Puzzy!
    By :iTried: in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 01:33 PM
  4. 1 sexy hot chick big b**bs nice /''\ss pic
    By jonkie in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 12:00 AM
  5. Official Hot Chick Thread |1.0|
    By Seem in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 09:59 AM