Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    ZeroTroubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whereever I feel like.
    Posts
    3,052
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amused

    Mirror's Edge Playthrough Ep. 1



    Please leave a like, comment and subscribe if you like my content

    One thing; I am starting to make commentaries, so I might not be the best,

    Oh, one more thing; I made this early in the morning so I sound tired/non amused as fuck


    Thank you for watching!

  2. #2
    HaxPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Latvia
    Posts
    2,824
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    1,146
    I bet u bought it on steam a week ago for 2 Euro...

  3. #3
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Wow, a mirror's edge tut. Because people still playing a game from '08 have no experience with it.

  4. #4
    ZeroTroubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whereever I feel like.
    Posts
    3,052
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by HaxPro View Post
    I bet u bought it on steam a week ago for 2 Euro...
    Actually no, I have the disk laying right here..


    ---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post
    Wow, a mirror's edge tut. Because people still playing a game from '08 have no experience with it.
    A tutorial? A playthrough, Sir, this was just the training. I haven't played it in 4 years, so ofcourse it'll be hard again at first.

  5. #5
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by KamielFTW View Post


    Actually no, I have the disk laying right here..


    ---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------



    A tutorial? A playthrough, Sir, this was just the training. I haven't played it in 4 years, so ofcourse it'll be hard again at first.
    Oh that's cool, why is your tut/walkthrough/playthrough any different from the hundreds of already available videos concerning the subject?

  6. #6
    HaxPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Latvia
    Posts
    2,824
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    1,146
    Quote Originally Posted by KamielFTW View Post


    Actually no, I have the disk laying right here..


    ---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------



    A tutorial? A playthrough, Sir, this was just the training. I haven't played it in 4 years, so ofcourse it'll be hard again at first.
    Oh It was for 2 Euro on steam before one week.
    Anyway dat game actually is pretty fun , until one place where i had no idea what to do next. So i uninstalled it.

  7. #7
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post
    Wow, a mirror's edge tut. Because people still playing a game from '08 have no experience with it.
    Seems more like a let's play than anything...

    Also, @OP

    You have to make it funny.



  8. #8
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah
    Is this game good? i received it as a gift and didnt want to redeem it..

  9. #9
    ZeroTroubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whereever I feel like.
    Posts
    3,052
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    Oh that's cool, why is your tut/walkthrough/playthrough any different from the hundreds of already available videos concerning the subject?
    Never said it would be different, that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to enjoy publishing those though


    ---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Seems more like a let's play than anything...

    Also, @OP

    You have to make it funny.
    Not too smart to make it at 9 AM when I woke up earlier by some retard screaming in my street after all

  10. #10
    Nirvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What is this i dont even
    Posts
    6,101
    Reputation
    258
    Thanks
    670
    My Mood
    Sick


    Lol


    Word of advice, ditch the name for the something easier to remember, and get rid of the background noises during the videos. You should also talk louder and more confidently, because you sounded quiet and unsure about what you were saying. Put more of your personality into your videos so they can be more interesting to watch. Play newer games at first so you can get more people to watch your videos. Tagging a lot popular games, people, or topics would help get more people to stumble upon your videos as well.

  11. #11
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by KamielFTW View Post


    Never said it would be different, that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to enjoy publishing those though

    Ohhh, ok, that makes more sense.
    Last edited by Azathᴏth; 09-09-2012 at 03:45 PM.

  12. #12
    Larity2056's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UDF 2457
    Posts
    2,498
    Reputation
    188
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by MusiK View Post
    Is this game good? i received it as a gift and didnt want to redeem it..
    You should definitely play it

  13. #13
    ZeroTroubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whereever I feel like.
    Posts
    3,052
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post


    Lol
    Lol, I found that video on my PC 2 years ago, decided to reupload it.

    Edit: That mic sucked balls! I didn't even sound that way. LOL. This voice is amazing to hear


    ---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
    [video=youtube;GCNQBFDsBF4]
    Word of advice, ditch the name for the something easier to remember, and get rid of the background noises during the videos. You should also talk louder and more confidently, because you sounded quiet and unsure about what you were saying. Put more of your personality into your videos so they can be more interesting to watch. Play newer games at first so you can get more people to watch your videos. Tagging a lot popular games, people, or topics would help get more people to stumble upon your videos as well.
    Thanks for the advice, again, I was tired as hell whilst making this video. Im trying to produce better content but I don't seem to be able to do it quite yet
    Last edited by ZeroTroubles; 09-09-2012 at 04:32 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-14-2011, 10:26 PM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-30-2011, 08:23 PM
  3. Mirror's Edge. :{D
    By Nexulous in forum Showroom
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 03:13 AM
  4. MIRRORS EDGE OR RATCHET AND CLANK: CRACK IN TIME
    By Tall kiwi in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 02:06 AM
  5. Mirror's Edge
    By MrVader in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 10:01 AM