Thread: Weed

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 100
  1. #31
    ShunnyBun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MPGH Paradise
    Posts
    1,650
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Happy
    If you smoked it like a cig, you won't really get a high feeling. My first time was when I was 16, and it only gave me a headache and I smoked it like it was a cig. My 2nd time, my friends showed me how to inhale it and also shotgunned me and I was high. We took it to the extreme though smoking 5 blunts of it..


  2. #32
    The Hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\System32
    Posts
    2,294
    Reputation
    225
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    Where the fuck do you live, the bible belt?
    What the fuck are you talking about?

    I only said that because he's 13 and he smokes weed. If you think drugs/herbs are good, good for you because I don't give a fuck.
    Last edited by The Hobbit; 09-10-2012 at 08:09 PM.

  3. #33
    ShunnyBun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MPGH Paradise
    Posts
    1,650
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebulaa View Post


    What the fuck are you talking about?

    I only said that because he's 13 and he smokes weed. If you think drugs are good, good for you because I don't give a fuck.
    Wow wait, Weed isn't really a drug, it's a herb...


  4. #34
    The Hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\System32
    Posts
    2,294
    Reputation
    225
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post


    Wow wait, Weed isn't really a drug, it's a herb...
    Fixed

  5. #35
    Zithium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,996
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    438
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post


    Wow wait, Weed isn't really a drug, it's a herb...
    .....Weed is a psychoactive drug... Herb or not.

    Smoke weed everyday bruhhhhh.
    "Depending on the context, I may or may not enjoy getting stoned to death" - zιтнιυм™

    Ex WarRock Minion Force



  6. #36
    ShunnyBun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MPGH Paradise
    Posts
    1,650
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Zithium View Post


    .....Weed is a psychoactive drug... Herb or not.

    Smoke weed everyday bruhhhhh.
    20%-30% of my paycheck goes on weed... :P


  7. #37
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebulaa View Post


    What the fuck are you talking about?

    I only said that because he's 13 and he smokes weed. If you think drugs/herbs are good, good for you because I don't give a fuck.
    I don't know what decade you live in, but the social stigma surrounding weed has mostly dissipated. No one give's a fuck anymore if you smoke weed. And clearly you've never smoked weed before because then you'd realize the stupidity of your statement. No one smokes weed because it's cool, it's way to expensive of habit to maintain for the sake of social status. People smoke weed because it's enjoyable, same with any other drug. No one experiments with drugs because it's cool. You should stop gobbling up the dumb shit they post in your school's drug propaganda pamphlets.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

    DawgiiStylz (09-11-2012)

  9. #38
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    16,242
    Reputation
    3581
    Thanks
    11,455
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    I don't know what decade you live in, but the social stigma surrounding weed has mostly dissipated. No one give's a fuck anymore if you smoke weed. And clearly you've never smoked weed before because then you'd realize the stupidity of your statement. No one smokes weed because it's cool, it's way to expensive of habit to maintain for the sake of social status. People smoke weed because it's enjoyable, same with any other drug. No one experiments with drugs because it's cool. You should stop gobbling up the dumb shit they post in your school's drug propaganda pamphlets.
    If he's 13, the younger generation, to my experiences so far, have become less potent towards smoking weed and weed smokers. This is 13 year old's at the moment. At their age now-a-days (mostly) weed is considered bad by most. If they find out, he will lose some friends. Probably not all, but he will.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  10. #39
    ShunnyBun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MPGH Paradise
    Posts
    1,650
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    I don't know what decade you live in, but the social stigma surrounding weed has mostly dissipated. No one give's a fuck anymore if you smoke weed. And clearly you've never smoked weed before because then you'd realize the stupidity of your statement. No one smokes weed because it's cool, it's way to expensive of habit to maintain for the sake of social status. People smoke weed because it's enjoyable, same with any other drug. No one experiments with drugs because it's cool. You should stop gobbling up the dumb shit they post in your school's drug propaganda pamphlets.
    Or he should stop listening to his parents about "Drugs are bad for you" or how his doctor would tell him "it's really bad for you just like beer".
    Yes, drugs are bad for you, but weed is the only "drug" that doesn't kill. There are 0 deaths from weed.


  11. #40
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by comando2056 View Post


    If he's 13, the younger generation, to my experiences so far, have become less potent towards smoking weed and weed smokers. This is 13 year old's at the moment. At their age now-a-days (mostly) weed is considered bad by most. If they find out, he will lose some friends. Probably not all, but he will.
    I don't know where you live, but the social stigma surrounding weed is virtually gone, even for the younger generation. I live in NYC.

  12. #41
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    16,242
    Reputation
    3581
    Thanks
    11,455
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    I don't know where you live, but the social stigma surrounding weed is virtually gone, even for the younger generation. I live in NYC.
    I've been there. Its different there.

    I live in Canada
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  13. #42
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,004
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post

    Or he should stop listening to his parents about "Drugs are bad for you" or how his doctor would tell him "it's really bad for you just like beer".
    Yes, drugs are bad for you, but weed is the only "drug" that doesn't kill. There are 0 deaths from weed.
    That doesn't mean it doesn't do Physical damage if it hasn't killed no one..
    Last edited by [SMA] Paradise`; 09-10-2012 at 08:52 PM.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to [SMA] Paradise` For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Flengo (09-10-2012)

  15. #43
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Allen View Post


    That doesn't mean it doesn't do Physical damage if it hasn't killed no one..
    Physical damage? You mean it inflicts damage on par with alcohol and cigarettes?

  16. #44
    The Hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\System32
    Posts
    2,294
    Reputation
    225
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    I don't know what decade you live in, but the social stigma surrounding weed has mostly dissipated. No one give's a fuck anymore if you smoke weed. And clearly you've never smoked weed before because then you'd realize the stupidity of your statement. No one smokes weed because it's cool, it's way to expensive of habit to maintain for the sake of social status. People smoke weed because it's enjoyable, same with any other drug. No one experiments with drugs because it's cool. You should stop gobbling up the dumb shit they post in your school's drug propaganda pamphlets.
    OP stated that he took pictures of himself smoking weed. That doesn't mean he's trying to act cool? I'm living in the same decade you are, if you didn't know. He's 13 years old, and yes, I've never smoked weed in my life. I'll live longer than you, so shut the fuck up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post

    Or he should stop listening to his parents about "Drugs are bad for you" or how his doctor would tell him "it's really bad for you just like beer".
    Yes, drugs are bad for you, but weed is the only "drug" that doesn't kill. There are 0 deaths from weed.
    You're ignorant. Don't even bother.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to The Hobbit For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Flengo (09-10-2012)

  18. #45
    Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,746
    Reputation
    333
    Thanks
    1,456
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I heard you dont get as high on first time.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12


Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Post your weed!
    By Seem in forum General
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 11:52 PM
  2. selling weed
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 05:54 PM
  3. I love xanex nd weed
    By tednugent in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 12:13 AM
  4. WeEd
    By NeedHacksBad in forum United States of America
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 01:31 PM
  5. Weed
    By poulet28 in forum General
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 01-15-2007, 11:22 PM