Thread: Weed

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Sorry for not reading the whole topic, but you usually dont get high the first one or two times. Just try to deeply inhale the smoke.

Thanks
    My first time was when i was 13, that shit did nothing to me. The second time was a few days ago, felt it a little but enough.

The next day i was still broke on school, school is much nicer with no stress

But i recommend to dont smoke too much, you get slow as hell and it just destroys your brains the most.
    - Removed - Woep Woep

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post

I don't want to hear what your parents/doctor told you, I told my parents "I smoke weed, and I am a pothead, if you don't like it don't fucking call me or check on me, you won't change my mind." Moved out, now living with my boyfriend and he takes me to school and stuff, and every week I get my check 20-30% of the money goes on weed. I don't need educated by a person who wants to put the shit down.
    Such a fucking idiot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by peacemaker_bin View Post
    Sorry for not reading the whole topic, but you usually dont get high the first one or two times. Just try to deeply inhale the smoke.
    .... I don't understand this... It can only be a rumor... If anything your tolerance will be so low you'll be a pure virgin to the beautiful devils grass. If anything you should be on your ass the first few times... If you have enough.

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

I don't want to hear what your parents/doctor told you, I told my parents "I smoke weed, and I am a pothead, if you don't like it don't fucking call me or check on me, you won't change my mind." Moved out, now living with my boyfriend and he takes me to school and stuff, and every week I get my check 20-30% of the money goes on weed. I don't need educated by a person who wants to put the shit down.
    He's not putting the drug down...?

He's being factual and not being bias either way....

There's a difference between weed and the rest of the drugs, it's much safer. However, if you lead a life where you've changed it drastically to accommodate your ganja 'problem', then your probably dependent.

Smoke as much as you like, just don't become dependent at whateveryoung age and ruin yo life on drugs foo
    "Depending on the context, I may or may not enjoy getting stoned to death" - zιтнιυм™

Ex WarRock Minion Force

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Hate drugs >.>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by The productive cunt View Post
    Okay so I'm 13 and I smoked weed for the first time yesterday. I was wondering why exactly I wasn't getting a 'high' effect?
    I would like to know what I'm doing right or wrong. Thanks and no trolls please.
    Let BG_ put some light on this ;

The first time you usually don't get high , due to the fact to system is trying to recognize what the weed is doing to you. Blah blah. Smoke like 4 more times and you'll feel this shit. BUT , if you got some REALLY GOOD shit , you'll feel it on the first couple of inhales.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

You're so fucking ignorant. Just shut the fuck up and learn, because you're humiliating yourself.

@Lehsyrus +1 bro. You just stomped her

8. The Following User Says Thank You to The Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (09-11-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    If you smoke so low low low grade reggie (weed). Hit it as hard as you can, hold it in untill you cough it out. Then you'll feel it. Idk why you didn't catch a buz or anything if you say that you really smoked it. Tell your friend to give you a shot gun. That gets you high as.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    13 and smoking weed. Cool story.

R.I.P to my nephew Derek at the age of 17. Always will remember you.. October 15th,2011.
    logicalmpgh@hotmail.com
    E-mail me if you have any questions or concerns.

My accounts currently:
    Anyone interested about my account, contact me through PM.
    https://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=6072365

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Are you kidding me? Hell, I'm one of the few fuckers on this site who has PROVEN he smokes in the Reefer Club, don't you fucking tell me what you "think" about Ganja.

The reason you're a dumbass is because you're so uneducated. Eating stems is completely pointless as it only contains whatever THC that has fallen off the buds during pollination, it's spelled Vaporize and you didn't even explain WHY vape'ing is safer, which is because it only heats the buds up to the vaporization point of the crystalline THC leaving the carcinogens of the burning plant matter behind when inhaled.

Baking your Ganja into your brownies is fucking retarded, you lose half of its potency at the baking stage because it has the same fucking effect as a vaporizer. You need to make CANNI-BUTTER FIRST, THEN BAKE THE BROWNIES. EVERY REAL KNOWS THAT.

Marijuana is illegal because the "government can't establish enough money..." LET'S STOP THERE FOR A SECOND. You're saying the GOVERNMENT, who borrows TRILLIONS EVERY YEAR CAN'T AFFORD MAKING A NATURAL PLANT LEGAL? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

You started toking when you were 16 correct? You do know how cannibinoids affect the brain, correct? Oh wait, you probably don't considering you can't even spell half the fucking words in your post. YOU'RE the reason people call US REAL Marijuana connoisseurs burnt out and moronic.

Hell you probably don't even know about the third strain of Ganja other than Setiva and Indica P.S. It's called Ruderalis.

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

It depends on the persons genetics. When someone appears to be having heart palpitations from smoking Bud they are usually allergic to the cannibinoids affecting the CB2 receptor in the brain. And you actually can die from smoking Marijuana, you just need to smoke 4 parts pure crystalline THC for every 1 part of body mass you have. In essence it's like me smoking 840 pounds of pure THC, which you would pass out before you even came within five rips off of a bowl
    I did a little ordeal for you mr... I just got off of work, and bought a little blunt of Dro. Now, I just finished rolling it and while I am typing this I will go ahead and smoke the joint. Ok. first off, I won't never stop smoking weed, no one will stop me. Cops will never bust me. HELL, I had a cop pull up RIGHT AFTER i was smoking a joint, but his stupid ass just asked questions and never attempt to search my body. Yet, that's quiet funny. You can't get arrested though tht I know of for having just a roach on you. I can live life without weed, but I just like doing it. Being high is awesome as hell, just takes away the stress and take away the anger. I feel so freaking peaceful when I get high. THC to me is the only drug I love. I am mostly Ms. Khalifa where I live, since I am the only one who can smoke the most and smokes almost every weekend. This is my first time smoking during the week for a while, I just did it JUSSSST for you. Now mr. I think you can be sincerley incorrect due to the fucking fact I never read 1 damn statement in this post, execpt the part about brownies. Okay, I never baked the shit, I just was told you get higher off eating Weed brownies. Is it a fact? II have no clue since I never ate one. Reasearch proves when you Vaporize it, it doesnt harm you at all since you are just smoking in straight THC. Enjoy your day Mr, cause I could give 2 shits about what you want to say anymore. I smoke weed, I am proud to smoke fucking weed, and no one will stop me from smoking weed, not even the god damn law.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

BAHAHAHAH you're so stupid.

OT: @Lehsyrus and @Azathoth keeping it real

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Polo For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (09-11-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    OT, this is why I only smoke Dro, OG Kush, StrawBerry kush, pineapple kush, and northern lights. I had Trainwreck once but I got to high to even do anything but sit there and stand at a wall for about a hour or 2.
    But, if you smoke dimpy stuff, you don't get high that much you jsut get a bad fucking headache.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Alright first when you smoke it hold it in your mouth puff some air in then inhale.Your begnnier so you will get high off of 1g if it good stuff.It takes me at least 2g to get me high.

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

And p.s USE A BONG BROOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Thanks
    OT, this is why I only smoke Dro, OG Kush, StrawBerry kush, pineapple kush, and northern lights. I had Trainwreck once but I got to high to even do anything but sit there and stand at a wall for about a hour or 2.
    But, if you smoke dimpy stuff, you don't get high that much you jsut get a bad fucking headache.
    So when legitimate arguments are posted, you proceed to ignore them and boast about how hard you are. Great.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to noob555 For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (09-11-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by InfernumHacks View Post
    Alright first when you smoke it hold it in your mouth puff some air in then inhale.Your begnnier so you will get high off of 1g if it good stuff.It takes me at least 2g to get me high.

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

And p.s USE A BONG BROOOOOOOOOOOOO.
    bongs are idk, i stick to Taylor Gang style, papers.. Now, I usually buy a whole blunt which is a gram but my dealer gives me a extra since i bought from him for a while.. I usually get probably 1.5 grams of it. But, if you are a heavy inhaler and inhale it hard and hold it in for 5-10 seconds each inhale, you can get high off just 1 blunt.

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    So when legitimate arguments are posted, you proceed to ignore them and boast about how hard you are. Great.
    I never stated I think I am hard... LOL, you're... idk wat but still..
    I just said I never will quit it.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast