Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    The truth is it happened 11 Years ago shut the fuck up

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MusiK View Post
    Some witnesses in the building said that the heard an explosion in the building before the plane crashing. People saying that George W. Bush had planned all of this. Putting dynamites in the underground parking, making the building exploses before the plane
    facepalm no explosions were heard before the planes crashed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    A lot of conspiracies are fascinating and most of them are believable.

The government did have thoughts on this incident occurring in the future, but no one was EXACTLY sure that it was going to happen like someone else stated. If they did, I'm pretty sure the attack would've been attempted to be prevented. Even if most of America is "lazy", they wouldn't have stooped that low to ignore the fact that a few days later the main features of their city would be attacked.

What I believe is that Bush planned this. I keep on forgetting the names of the people who posted similar ideas to mine on this thread, but I heard a conspiracy where supposedly Bush had planted bombs/dynamites at the bases of the towers before. Talking more about this won't do crap though, since it's the past. If only there was a time machine...

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    facepalm no explosions were heard before the planes crashed.
    And how are you so sure about that?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebulaa View Post
    A lot of conspiracies are fascinating and most of them are believable.

The government did have thoughts on this incident occurring in the future, but no one was EXACTLY sure that it was going to happen like someone else stated. If they did, I'm pretty sure the attack would've been attempted to be prevented. Even if most of America is "lazy", they wouldn't have stooped that low to ignore the fact that a few days later the main features of their city would be attacked.

What I believe is that Bush planned this. I keep on forgetting the names of the people who posted similar ideas to mine on this thread, but I heard a conspiracy where supposedly Bush had planted bombs/dynamites at the bases of the towers before. Talking more about this won't do crap though, since it's the past. If only there was a time machine...

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

And how are you so sure about that?
    Because the press would be all over it. inb4HUEGOVSHUTDOWNINTERNATIONALPRESS
    and no shit the government knew it could happen again, probably because it happened once already. And if it was a conspiracy, this would have been the push to mend international relations. Lets be logical, there are no up sides to this "conspiracy" for anyone since Bush fucked up the only upside of 9/11.
    Last edited by noob555; 09-12-2012 at 10:11 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    and no shit the government knew it could happen again, probably because it happened once already.
    I stated about the government knowing beforehand because OP was being so sure about the government knowing what exactly could have happened.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebulaa View Post

I stated about the government knowing beforehand because OP was being so sure about the government knowing what exactly could have happened.
    No shit the government knew it could happen. Because it happened once before that.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Because the press would be all over it. inb4HUEGOVSHUTDOWNINTERNATIONALPRESS
    Except this HAS been mentioned in the press before. Idiots like you just deny it because, 'MURRICA! FUCK YEAH! amirite?

Maybe this world is another planet's Hell.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Operation Northwood was to kill americans and blame it on Fedal Castro.
    ^
    Just like this
    MPGH's Official Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube page!

Swiftdude
    Hero
    Jigsaw
    Alen
    JigsawJr

Scata

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Arii For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (09-12-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Except this HAS been mentioned in the press before. Idiots like you just deny it because, 'MURRICA! FUCK YEAH! amirite?
    So because I'm misinformed I'm an idiot. There were no upsides to this "conspiracy". If it was a conspiracy and the terrorist were scape goats there would be no point in continuing the war. Therefore it probably wasn't.

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arii View Post
    Operation Northwood was to kill americans and blame it on Fedal Castro.
    ^
    Just like this
    See this strengthens my point. When the government fucks something up they terminate it within days and classify it. Would make no sense to drag it out 10 years.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    So because I'm misinformed I'm an idiot. There were no upsides to this "conspiracy". If it was a conspiracy and the terrorist were scape goats there would be no point in continuing the war. Therefore it probably wasn't.
    Except, lol profits? You realize how much money most people in the government (at least higher up that is) make off of war? Especially since most of them own private munition companies and etc?

Thanks
    Except, lol profits? You realize how much money most people in the government (at least higher up that is) make off of war? Especially since most of them own private munition companies and etc?
    You do realize they're losing more then their gaining. So tell me exactly, what factions of the government is making a shit ton of money out of the war????? The only people making large sums of money out of it are the suppliers.
    Last edited by noob555; 09-12-2012 at 11:08 PM.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You do realize they're losing more then their gaining. So tell me exactly, what factions of the government is making a shit ton of money out of the war????? The only people making large sums of money out of it are the suppliers.
    Yeah, and most of those supplying companies (like I said) are owned by people high in the government. So, official tax payer money gets spent on supplies for the war, owners of these companies IN the government make DIRECT profit, why would they NOT want to drag it out as much as possible? It's basically a legal way for them to pocket tax payer money, but, you know, with innocent people dying.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I like the truth ^^

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (09-12-2012)

Thanks
    Yeah, and most of those supplying companies (like I said) are owned by people high in the government. So, official tax payer money gets spent on supplies for the war, owners of these companies IN the government make DIRECT profit, why would they NOT want to drag it out as much as possible? It's basically a legal way for them to pocket tax payer money, but, you know, with innocent people dying.
    I bet you can't name 2 American government officials that are arms suppliers. Lets not be stupid, if someone in congress or the president had connections to ANY war supply manufacturers, he/she would get chewed up by the press and his political opponents.
    Last edited by noob555; 09-12-2012 at 11:25 PM.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I bet you can't name 2 American government officials that are arms suppliers. Lets not be stupid, if someone in congress or the president had connections to ANY war supply manufacturers, he/she would get chewed up by the press and his political opponents.
    Steve Clemons, a senior fellow at the New America Foundation think tank, has accused former CIA Director James Woolsey of both profiting from and promoting the Iraq War.

The Center for Public Integrity has reported that US Senator Dianne Feinstein and her husband, Richard Blum, are making millions of dollars from Iraq and Afghanistan contracts through his company, Perini. Feinstein voted for the resolution giving President George W. Bush the authority to invade Iraq.

Indicted defense contractor Brent R. Wilkes was reported to be ecstatic when hearing that the United States was going to go to war with Iraq. “He and some of his top executives were really gung-ho about the war,” said a former employee. “Brent said this would create new opportunities for the company. He was really excited about doing business in the Middle East.”

https://ccrjustice.org/corporations-...0-bill-quigley

That's what, 10? 15? There.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast