Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Holy shit, I'm so tired of giving the same advice over and over again, grow a pair and go talk to her. You act like king shit, she will think you are king shit. Who fucking cares if she has a bf.

  2. #17
    Dreamer.JR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,567
    Reputation
    624
    Thanks
    565
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Sounds like your'e best friends, if you are, remember its not good to go out with your best friend

  3. #18
    DenialS.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hemp Land ;)
    Posts
    1,832
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    In Love
    When on the phone. Start talking dirty and say stuff that'll maybe make her break up with her boyfriend?
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!




    PotHeads hang here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

  4. #19
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post
    Holy shit, I'm so tired of giving the same advice over and over again, grow a pair and go talk to her. You act like king shit, she will think you are king shit. Who fucking cares if she has a bf.
    The bigger the con the harder it is to get caught.

  5. #20
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    The bigger the con the harder it is to get caught.
    I can't stress this enough: chicks dig confidence. An average looking guy will go a long way if he's confident in his abilities. Better than a better looking guy with low self-esteem and insecurity issues.

  6. #21
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    I can't stress this enough: chicks dig confidence. An average looking guy will go a long way if he's confident in his abilities. Better than a better looking guy with low self-esteem and insecurity issues.
    what if your below average looking...ur screwed for life?
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  7. #22
    The Hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\System32
    Posts
    2,294
    Reputation
    225
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Beat the fuck out of her boyfriend.

    Or, alternatively, just share your feelings about her, joke around with her, walk her home and shit, and maybe she'll eventually break up with that faggot and go with you.

  8. #23
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,427
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563
    Just stick it in there when you're behind her one day. Simple, and straightforward.


  9. #24
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post


    what if your below average looking...ur screwed for life?
    Nope. If you think you're fugly, then yeah, you're fucked. But if you assume a honey badger, I-Don't-Give-A-Fuck, kind of attitude, concentrate on improving the abilities that can be improved, and maintaining high self esteem, you'll get pussy. Most guys who think they're fugly actually don't look as bad as they think they do. However the effects of their self hatred are compounded and magnified, and they won't get far in life if the their low self-esteem and awkwardness is almost tangible as it oozes out of every pore. People can sense that. And it's repulsive.

  10. #25
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    Nope. If you think you're fugly, then yeah, you're fucked. But if you assume a honey badger, I-Don't-Give-A-Fuck, kind of attitude, concentrate on improving the abilities that can be improved, and maintaining high self esteem, you'll get pussy. Most guys who think they're fugly actually don't look as bad as they think they do. However the effects of their self hatred are compounded and magnified, and they won't get far in life if the their low self-esteem and awkwardness is almost tangible as it oozes out of every pore. People can sense that. And it's repulsive.
    one of my eyes are smaller than the other (looks more squinted, think i got a lazy eye ) and my smile is crooked, goes more to one side, but it just looks like a smirk/grin so im fine with that. And then theres the acne...fck being 14
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  11. #26
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    nvm answered LOL

  12. #27
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    My girlfriend had a bf at the same school as us. I showed her my dick and she dumped him.

  13. #28
    aTroll's Bitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    266
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    IT'S CALLED GRABBING HER ASS OP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [help]how would i get the superjump address?
    By fable741 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 09:37 AM
  2. How do i get Korean???
    By Cataldo in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 12:17 AM
  3. how do i get hacks 4 war rock???
    By bigsyph in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-08-2007, 04:29 PM
  4. how do i get unbanned?
    By cool4345 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-04-2007, 04:50 AM
  5. how not to get caught
    By gavone26 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-03-2007, 09:24 AM