Thread: Hacking

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    BiGtK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AUS
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post


    Yes, but did you know, violence is what makes the world go around? If everyone got along, the world would fall apart :\
    not really if the world comes together to be one we would live in the best way think about it would there be 9/11 what happened did it boost the economic no they lost money and lost lots of heros we havent moved forward that the thing when there is no peace. we dont work together thats why the world is shit sorry for my language.

    ---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by -Death Star View Post
    i think he meant game hacking, not blackhat hacking :L
    nahh hacking in general thats why it is in general section ??

  2. #17
    Zithium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,996
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    438
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Game hacking is GOOOOOD.

    Give's people motivation to learn coding because they can hack their favorite games.

    Helps you get your foot onto the coding ladder.
    "Depending on the context, I may or may not enjoy getting stoned to death" - zιтнιυм™

    Ex WarRock Minion Force



  3. #18
    Hux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candy Kingdom
    Posts
    6,830
    Reputation
    588
    Thanks
    779
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by BiGtK View Post
    not really if the world comes together to be one we would live in the best way think about it would there be 9/11 what happened did it boost the economic no they lost money and lost lots of heros we havent moved forward that the thing when there is no peace. we dont work together thats why the world is shit sorry for my language.

    ---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------



    nahh hacking in general thats why it is in general section ??
    made no sense.

  4. #19
    BiGtK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AUS
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by -Death Star View Post
    made no sense.
    it makes sense read it again

  5. #20
    ShunnyBun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MPGH Paradise
    Posts
    1,650
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Happy
    Just blame the person who made the first hack ever.


  6. #21
    BiGtK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AUS
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post
    Just blame the person who made the first hack ever.
    LOL U CANT BLAME HIM or HER IT MAY BE AN ACCIDENT LIKE WIFI IT WAS AN ACCIDENT THAT THEY INVENTED IT THEY TRIED INVENTING SOMETHING ELSE AND WIFI WAS IN THERE WAY

  7. #22
    Hux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candy Kingdom
    Posts
    6,830
    Reputation
    588
    Thanks
    779
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by BiGtK View Post
    it makes sense read it again
    general section has nothing to do with the topic of general hacks......

  8. #23
    FrosK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    2,656
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    1,239
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Zithium View Post
    Game hacking is GOOOOOD.

    Give's people motivation to learn coding because they can hack their favorite games.

    Helps you get your foot onto the coding ladder.
    Hacking games is not even cool because developers work hard to do a cool game and stupid hackers fuck their game


  9. #24
    Zithium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,996
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    438
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by FrosK View Post

    Hacking games is not even cool because developers work hard to do a cool game and stupid hackers fuck their game
    Pfft. I couldn't give a fuck about current developers. There isn't going to be developers in the future without the kids learning to code in the first place. Hacking is a way of motivating kids to code. Not ideal, but nothing ever is.
    "Depending on the context, I may or may not enjoy getting stoned to death" - zιтнιυм™

    Ex WarRock Minion Force



  10. #25
    FrosK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    2,656
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    1,239
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Zithium View Post


    Pfft. I couldn't give a fuck about current developers. There isn't going to be developers in the future without the kids learning to code in the first place. Hacking is a way of motivating kids to code. Not ideal, but nothing ever is.
    There will always be game developers.
    If there werent game developers u could play any game.
    Also u seem retarded saying u dont give a fuck about game developers since they make games you like / play


  11. #26
    Zithium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,996
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    438
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by FrosK View Post


    There will always be game developers.
    If there werent game developers u could play any game.
    Also u seem retarded saying u dont give a fuck about game developers since they make games you like / play
    Yes, there will always be game developers in the future, however they learn to code (possibly hacking into games) or learning through School and university.

    And seriously, I don;t know what education is like where you live , but if game developers are so good and deserve so much credit, they should learn to stop hackers anyway?? Stupid.
    "Depending on the context, I may or may not enjoy getting stoned to death" - zιтнιυм™

    Ex WarRock Minion Force



  12. #27
    FrosK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    2,656
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    1,239
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Zithium View Post


    Yes, there will always be game developers in the future, however they learn to code (possibly hacking into games) or learning through School and university.

    And seriously, I don;t know what education is like where you live , but if game developers are so good and deserve so much credit, they should learn to stop hackers anyway?? Stupid.
    Stupid thing is that are more hackers than game developers.
    They cant just stop them all, its difficult.
    To do excelent anti-cheats they have to spend thousands of dollars.
    Esl spent 500,000 euros to do ESL-Wire and there are now hacks that bypass ESL-wire.
    There are like 10x + hackers than anti-cheat developers.


  13. #28
    Zithium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,996
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    438
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by FrosK View Post


    Stupid thing is that are more hackers than game developers.
    They cant just stop them all, its difficult.
    To do excelent anti-cheats they have to spend thousands of dollars.
    Esl spent 500,000 euros to do ESL-Wire and there are now hacks that bypass ESL-wire.
    There are like 10x + hackers than anti-cheat developers.
    ....By the way you say that it's as if there's only 1 person developing a game.... There are hundreds per game, and more in some cases. (obviously you already knew that.)

    There is no way more hackers than developers. I consider a hacker someone who can actually code stuff by themselves, they are the hackers. The people who download, inject, and piss everyone off. They aren't hackers.
    "Depending on the context, I may or may not enjoy getting stoned to death" - zιтнιυм™

    Ex WarRock Minion Force



  14. #29
    FrosK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    2,656
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    1,239
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Zithium View Post


    ....By the way you say that it's as if there's only 1 person developing a game.... There are hundreds per game, and more in some cases. (obviously you already knew that.)

    There is no way more hackers than developers. I consider a hacker someone who can actually code stuff by themselves, they are the hackers. The people who download, inject, and piss everyone off. They aren't hackers.
    Im talking about hack developers, yes there arent 100x + (I said 10x, not 100x), but ike 3 or 4x more hackers than game developers.
    We are talked, I dont want to talk more


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Hacks for mmorpg?
    By suppaman in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-17-2010, 12:04 PM
  2. Warrock Hack - Tutorial
    By Dave84311 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 667
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 11:10 AM
  3. In-Depth Tut. to hacking in War Rock (Conc. to Dave)
    By fl0 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 03:49 PM
  4. WarRock Auto Vehicle Repair Hack
    By mortis123 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 09:40 PM
  5. i need short icq number pls and hack to wr..
    By BoneXDBreaker in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2005, 06:08 PM