Thread: Muslims

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38
  1. #16
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    There are alot of muslims like that, it's just that the media portrays the bad ones and never the good ones.

    Just like the Media portrays the Gays as a bunch of unmanly pussies.


    But if they were like the Village People we would at least have something to crack up about, but NOOOOO homosexuals are so boring now-a-days


    ---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

    By the way, WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERY MUSLIM RANDOMLY CAPITALIZE THE FIRST LETTER IN EVERY WORD ON ONE OR TWO SENTENCES AT A TIME?!?

  2. #17
    Crandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chilling on MPGH:3
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    204
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Jesus is the only way to go to heaven


    pretty weard right?

  3. #18
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,282
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,638
    My Mood
    Lurking
    there is only one god(allah)and mohamed is his prophet

    #Allahu akbar
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  4. #19
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    There are alot of muslims like that, it's just that the media portrays the bad ones and never the good ones.

    Just like the Media portrays the Gays as a bunch of unmanly pussies.
    mpgh also tends to portray the bad ones.

  5. #20
    Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    4,421
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    593
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohusen View Post


    Who do you like then?
    My Self


     


  6. #21
    Ohusen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    687
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    109
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Xien View Post


    My Self
    Selfish guy spotted!
    And I don't believe in any religion myself, so... Meh.
    Last edited by Ohusen; 09-18-2012 at 12:10 PM.
    ღ ✫ ϡ: (\_(\
    ♥ ❤ ✪ (=’ :’)✩
    ☀ : ✱ ☾,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»★
     

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ohusen For This Useful Post:

    Viktor (09-18-2012)

  8. #22
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Iunno man but down here they portray gays as normal guys. And quite frankly Muslims and others are kidding themselves if they think the extremist muslims or the rioting Muslims are the less than 1% minority. Fact is the religion, or more so the people passing on this religion inspires hatred and condemnation. You can tell me that being Muslim means being peaceful all you want, but when "everyday" Muslims are running around fucking my city up over some tiny video made in a DIFFERENT fucking country then I don't two shits about your religions peacefulness. These aren't extremists, these are everyday people using their religion to cause as much hassle as possible. The religious equivalent of little man syndrome.
    Muslims aren't peaceful at ALL. They claim god is the only authority. Of course in the U.S. really not happening, but countrys in Europe are a different case.

    ---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Delko DJ View Post
    stop making such threads cuz those 12 old arab kids start crying over here
    First thread on Muslims , get off my dick

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to noob555 For This Useful Post:

    Lightning (09-18-2012)

  10. #23
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Iunno man but down here they portray gays as normal guys. And quite frankly Muslims and others are kidding themselves if they think the extremist muslims or the rioting Muslims are the less than 1% minority. Fact is the religion, or more so the people passing on this religion inspires hatred and condemnation. You can tell me that being Muslim means being peaceful all you want, but when "everyday" Muslims are running around fucking my city up over some tiny video made in a DIFFERENT fucking country then I don't two shits about your religions peacefulness. These aren't extremists, these are everyday people using their religion to cause as much hassle as possible. The religious equivalent of little man syndrome.
    I don't know what to say to be honest, we all have opinions.
    Islam may be "evil" but I don't like the fact that all the media portrays the Islamic PEOPLE as evil.
    A small percentage shouldn't be used to define an entire 1 billion+ people, it's just that the small percentage makes huge violent impacts towards the west and europe so hate on both sides erupts and I can see why people get so angry.
    It's like this, Hitler killed six million jewish people, do we hate the entire Catholic religion because of it? No.
    I'm only defending them because I have plenty of Islamic friends and both them and their parents are hard working people and don't have a violent bone in there body.
    Last edited by Canadian; 09-18-2012 at 12:24 PM.

  11. #24
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Muslims get so but-hurt.

    Allah blah blah

  12. #25
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    I don't know what to say to be honest, we all have opinions.
    Islam may be "evil" but I don't like the fact that all the media portrays the Islamic PEOPLE as evil.
    A small percentage shouldn't be used to define an entire 1 billion+ people, it's just that the small percentage makes huge violent impacts towards the west and europe so hate on both sides erupts and I can see why people get so angry.
    It's like this, Hitler killed six million jewish people, do we hate the entire Catholic religion because of it? No.
    I'm only defending them because I have plenty of Islamic friends and both them and their parents are hard working people and don't have a violent bone in there body.
    Islam is not a religion like any other, here's why. : atheism

  13. #26
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    >Whole post implys that all Islamic people are hardcore religious.
    It's like saying that All christians are die hard.
    I've seen Muslims who believe in their god eat pork and drink Alcohol, doesn't make them any less of a perso.

  14. #27
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post


    >Whole post implys that all Islamic people are hardcore religious.
    It's like saying that All christians are die hard.
    I've seen Muslims who believe in their god eat pork and drink Alcohol, doesn't make them any less of a perso.
    Doesn't change the fact that there's a hardcore Muslim community out there that thinks they are above the law. If there's one, there's probably more.

  15. #28
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Religion is intolerant. Islam and Christianity especially. The difference between the 2 is that Christiniaty dominates 1st world countries while Islam dominates the impoverished middle east. Combined with the intolerance and violence of this particular religious doctrine, reinforced with poverty and a monocultural theocratic society, this shit spreads like a plague. But what really surprised me is the riots in 1st world countries like Australia. One would think tolerance is a little more common there. Guess not.

    The only solution is to move past organized religion. We no longer need an impoverished and false image of God to explain away every boogeyman. We have science, we can use that.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Flengo (09-18-2012),noob555 (09-18-2012)

  17. #29
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    16,242
    Reputation
    3581
    Thanks
    11,455
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Muslims aren't peaceful at ALL. They claim god is the only authority. Of course in the U.S. really not happening, but countrys in Europe are a different case.
    I know a bunch of Muslims which actually follow what it says them to do and are nice & peaceful

    The religion is actually very similar to Christianity, if you were to look it up and compare them. This is just from the few things that I know.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  18. #30
    Cheetos007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Muslims aren't peaceful at ALL
    another racist , we are not peaceful ? mmm ok .....Thank you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. If Your Muslim
    By PhotoNoobster in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 04:48 AM
  2. Albanien (Muslim) vs Israeli (Jew)
    By Dave84311 in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-24-2007, 12:16 PM
  3. Hesus.... A muslim?
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 09-26-2006, 06:52 PM
  4. Kill Gay Jews/Muslims Earn Money!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 04:17 PM
  5. Radical Muslims acting up?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-19-2006, 10:31 AM