Thread: Truthology

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 224
  1. #31
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,034
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507
    WE ARE LEGION
    WE ARE POWER
    WE ARE TRUTHOLOGY MOTHER FUCKERS!
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

  2. #32
    Xray3109's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Face it. You're putting Scientology and Christianity together. The biggest cults ever. Even though Christianity is an official religion, It's a goddamn cult. This so called "Truth" Is nothing but a cult. I bet you just want donations for your own greedy reasons... And poor souls get into this, and this becomes there lives. I won't stand for it. You need to face the truth, You can't just brain wash people for there money. I hope you all come to reality and see it's going to be your downfall. I'm not saying anything else.

  3. #33
    gbitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Here.
    Posts
    3,133
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    332
    Not coming back to MPGH, but somebody linked me this, and I thought I'd be the asshole in this situation.

    The search for Truth

    So, in fact, you're recreating this "cult", nothing new and nothing important. Good day.

  4. #34
    moosicgawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\user\Josh\Pictures\Portfolio\
    Posts
    3,462
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    126
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    You haters suck big floppy donkey dick
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

  5. #35
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,245
    My Mood
    Lurking
    What you both on about? This is an official religion. We don't require people to pay us like Scientology or Christianity. Our main goal is to help society know God.

  6. #36
    moosicgawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\user\Josh\Pictures\Portfolio\
    Posts
    3,462
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    126
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    What you both on about? This is an official religion. We don't require people to pay us like Scientology or Christianity. Our main goal is to help society know God.
    quoted for truth.
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

  7. #37
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Xray3109 View Post
    Face it. You're putting Scientology and Christianity together. The biggest cults ever. Even though Christianity is an official religion, It's a goddamn cult. This so called "Truth" Is nothing but a cult. I bet you just want donations for your own greedy reasons... And poor souls get into this, and this becomes there lives. I won't stand for it. You need to face the truth, You can't just brain wash people for there money. I hope you all come to reality and see it's going to be your downfall. I'm not saying anything else.
    In the bible god tells us to give. We are not requiring you to give to the cause but we ARE taking donations. Just believe brother. God will deliver you from your sins.

  8. #38
    Xray3109's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Take me off of the freaking members list, I'm not joining, You people are just stupid for likeing this... There IS NO GOD. You're the only one that can control YOU'RE WORLD. You can make decisions, Not god. God didn't make earth. Somthing else did. Theres no big guy up there, higher then space and sky, sitting on fluffy clouds in charge of everyones life. It's all a lie. There is no Hell. There is no Heaven. There's nothing when you die. See, I believe in reincarnation, It's the only thing I see that's possible. When you die, Your soul gets renewed into another person and personality, taking away your last memories. You become a whole different person, but you don't remember anything. Thats what i believe in when i die. But who knows. The christians might be right, You might be right, any other religion might be right. You don't know, because you weren't there for the history in all of this. It's called Faith. I'm not going to change you're mind, I know, But you just gotta realize that this might ruin your life. Be prepared for it.
    Also for the people who wanna donate, go ahead, But don't donate too much.

    P.S You don't have to pay for those either, Well, Scientology i don't know, but Christianity no because i was christian once.
    Plus, This looks like a cult pretty much.
    Oh yeah, And this is worse then christianity, "OH ITS THE TRUTH, THE TRUTH, THE TRUTH!"
    So all other religions are lies? hah.
    Last edited by Xray3109; 04-06-2009 at 05:34 PM.

  9. #39
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,245
    My Mood
    Lurking
    It says in the Bible to give at least 10% of your earnings to the Church.

  10. #40
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Xray3109 View Post
    Take me off of the freaking members list, I'm not joining, You people are just stupid for likeing this... There IS NO GOD. You're the only one that can control YOU'RE WORLD. You can make decisions, Not god. God didn't make earth. Somthing else did. Theres no big guy up there, higher then space and sky, sitting on fluffy clouds in charge of everyones life. It's all a lie. There is no Hell. There is no Heaven. There's nothing when you die. See, I believe in reincarnation, It's the only thing I see that's possible. When you die, Your soul gets renewed into another person and personality, taking away your last memories. You become a whole different person, but you don't remember anything. Thats what i believe in when i die. But who knows. The christians might be right, You might be right, any other religion might be right. You don't know, because you weren't there for the history in all of this. It's called Faith. I'm not going to change you're mind, I know, But you just gotta realize that this might ruin your life. Be prepared for it.
    Also for the people who wanna donate, go ahead, But don't donate too much.
    Pride cometh before the fall my brother. Your to prideful to admit there is something in the world bigger than yourself. That is where faith comes into the picture. Its believing without seeing. Its like knowing theres wind but you cannot see it, you know its there.

    Just give it a chance. Science cannot disprove christianity. To understand how this world works we must combine the two. Science tells us why things are the way they are and Christianity tells us the creator of these things. God gives us something called free will. You have every right to click out of this thread and go about your day and live a sinners life. We arent keeping you here. God is keeping you here. You no what is right, so just embrace it. God loves you.

    He loved the world so much that he gave us his son to atone are sins 2 thousands years ago. All he asks you to do is believe in him. What do you have to lose.

  11. #41
    moosicgawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\user\Josh\Pictures\Portfolio\
    Posts
    3,462
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    126
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Xray3109 View Post
    Take me off of the freaking members list, I'm not joining, You people are just stupid for likeing this... There IS NO GOD. You're the only one that can control YOU'RE WORLD. You can make decisions, Not god. God didn't make earth. Somthing else did. Theres no big guy up there, higher then space and sky, sitting on fluffy clouds in charge of everyones life. It's all a lie. There is no Hell. There is no Heaven. There's nothing when you die. See, I believe in reincarnation, It's the only thing I see that's possible. When you die, Your soul gets renewed into another person and personality, taking away your last memories. You become a whole different person, but you don't remember anything. Thats what i believe in when i die. But who knows. The christians might be right, You might be right, any other religion might be right. You don't know, because you weren't there for the history in all of this. It's called Faith. I'm not going to change you're mind, I know, But you just gotta realize that this might ruin your life. Be prepared for it.
    Also for the people who wanna donate, go ahead, But don't donate too much.

    P.S You don't have to pay for those either, Well, Scientology i don't know, but Christianity no because i was christian once.
    Plus, This looks like a cult pretty much.
    Oh yeah, And this is worse then christianity, "OH ITS THE TRUTH, THE TRUTH, THE TRUTH!"
    So all other religions are lies? hah.



    And how exactly do you know theres no god?
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

  12. #42
    hotfudge2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .
    Posts
    1,423
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    475
    Amen Hyperion preach it like it is aameeen!!! Show us the truth!

  13. #43
    M2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL BITCH!
    Posts
    3,209
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Fine
    TRUTH IS GOD TRUTH IS GODTRUTH IS GOD TRUTH IS GODTRUTH IS GOD TRUTH IS GODTRUTH IS GOD TRUTH IS GODTRUTH IS GOD TRUTH IS GODTRUTH IS GOD TRUTH IS GODTRUTH IS GOD TRUTH IS GODTRUTH IS GOD TRUTH IS GODTRUTH IS GOD TRUTH IS GODTRUTH IS GOD TRUTH IS GODTRUTH IS GOD TRUTH IS GODTRUTH IS GOD TRUTH IS GODTRUTH IS GOD TRUTH IS GODTRUTH IS GOD TRUTH IS GODTRUTH IS GOD TRUTH IS GODTRUTH IS GOD TRUTH IS GODTRUTH IS GOD TRUTH IS GODTRUTH IS GOD TRUTH IS GODTRUTH IS GOD TRUTH IS GODTRUTH IS GOD TRUTH IS GODTRUTH IS GOD TRUTH IS GODTRUTH IS GOD TRUTH IS GODTRUTH IS GOD TRUTH IS GODTRUTH IS GOD TRUTH IS GODTRUTH IS GOD TRUTH IS GODTRUTH IS GOD TRUTH IS GODTRUTH IS GOD TRUTH IS GODTRUTH IS GOD TRUTH IS GOD

  14. #44
    Xray3109's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
    And how exactly do you know theres no god?
    I don't, It's just, Look all around you. What do you see? Man made things, You're house, a car, You're pavement, God didn't give you any of this. MAN Made this. Noone else did. Sure, Maybe i'm wrong, there is a god. But noone will know unless you die. And the people who do die, Well they can't tell people about it.
    All those faggots who said they died and came back are liars.
    And Hyp, Can i have proof of that? Source?
    And Obama, Don't give me that shit, I'm not listening to a word you're saying.
    Last edited by Xray3109; 04-06-2009 at 05:43 PM.

  15. #45
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    What the fuck there is no god.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. TRUTHOLOGY IS BACK
    By Juan in forum General
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 04:28 AM
  2. Join Truthology for Hacks
    By Hyperion in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 09:32 PM

Tags for this Thread