Thread: Truthology

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 224
  1. #46
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Xray3109 View Post
    I don't, It's just, Look all around you. What do you see? Man made things, You're house, a car, You're pavement, God didn't give you any of this. MAN Made this. Noone else did. Sure, Maybe i'm wrong, there is a god. But noone will know unless you die. And the people who do die, Well they can't tell people about it.
    All those faggots who said they died and came back are liars.
    And Hyp, Can i have proof of that? Source?
    And Obama, Don't give me that shit, I'm not listening to a word you're saying.
    Xray, there is a god. Paul says in the bible, that the trees and mountains speak of the name of the lord. Just look around. Were the trees, the air, the mountains, made by man?

    Everything belongs to god.

  2. #47
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,245
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Xray3109 View Post
    I don't, It's just, Look all around you. What do you see? Man made things, You're house, a car, You're pavement, God didn't give you any of this. MAN Made this. Noone else did. Sure, Maybe i'm wrong, there is a god. But noone will know unless you die. And the people who do die, Well they can't tell people about it.
    All those faggots who said they died and came back are liars.
    And Hyp, Can i have proof of that? Source?
    And Obama, Don't give me that shit, I'm not listening to a word you're saying.
    Yes, you do see only man made materials. But how do you explain the formation of our planet? The formation of the universe? The ever-expanding continuum that science can never comprehend? Until science can disprove the notion of God's existence, Truthology will live.

    By the way, it's called a tithe.

    A tithe (from Old English teogoža "tenth") is a one-tenth part of something, paid as a voluntary contribution or as a tax or levy, usually to support a Christian religious organization.

    Of course, not paying is often looked down upon other Christians, so it's as if we are forced to pay our offerings. Mind control at its best.
    Last edited by Hyperion; 04-06-2009 at 05:50 PM.

  3. #48
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Xray, there is a god. Paul says in the bible, that the trees and mountains speak of the name of the lord. Just look around. Were the trees, the air, the mountains, made by man?

    Everything belongs to god.
    Better be sarcasm cause if it's not I LOL at you.

  4. #49
    GOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I am the God
    Posts
    11,084
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,516
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ill join xD
    I am the God.

  5. #50
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,034
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507
    EVERYNON-BELIEVER SHALL PERISH GETTING RAPED BY GOD FOR REVENGE
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

  6. #51
    M2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL BITCH!
    Posts
    3,209
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Fine
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ WE GOT GOD FUCK U GU YS

  7. #52
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,245
    My Mood
    Lurking
    "JOIN US OR BURN IN HELL" - The Book of Truthology

  8. #53
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by MindTek View Post
    EVERYNON-BELIEVER SHALL PERISH GETTING RAPED BY GOD FOR REVENGE
    Uhm I'm sorry if you knew anything you'd know that Hitler rapes everyone.

  9. #54
    GOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I am the God
    Posts
    11,084
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,516
    My Mood
    Amazed
    God is my daddy

    im named after him
    I am the God.

  10. #55
    Xray3109's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Yes, you do see only man made materials. But how do you explain the formation of our planet? The formation of the universe? The ever-expanding continuum that science can never comprehend? Until science can disprove the notion of God's existence, Truthology will live.

    By the way, it's called a tithe.

    A tithe (from Old English teogoža "tenth") is a one-tenth part of something, paid as a voluntary contribution or as a tax or levy, usually to support a Christian religious organization.

    Of course, not paying is often looked down upon other Christians, so it's as if we are forced to pay our offerings.
    Seeing is believing. But, Those things can't be the makings of god, I say, There just there. It just happened, Because it did. Science prooved the formation of our planet, The formation of the universe, And there is no ever expanding continuum that science can never comprehend. There was an experiment, That proved there is only one universe. Sorry. I think it all happened, But not because of a god, But because it just happened. Coincidence.
    And the bible, It's interpreted isn't it? From the native tongue of the people who made it, It could be interpreted by anyone, and make it say anything. The new testament, It's all a bunch of lies by Christianity. I'm sick of this, Of what your saying so I'm out of here. The old testament, If you read it, Isn't true, But if you look at it, It proves you wrong. The tales, Where god who you say is so kind and loving, Punished many and killed those who don't like him. Goodbye now. Hope you don't believe in this after what I've told you.

  11. #56
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,245
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Xray3109 View Post
    Seeing is believing. But, Those things can't be the makings of god, I say, There just there. It just happened, Because it did. Science prooved the formation of our planet, The formation of the universe, And there is no ever expanding continuum that science can never comprehend. There was an experiment, That proved there is only one universe. Sorry. I think it all happened, But not because of a god, But because it just happened. Coincidence.
    And the bible, It's interpreted isn't it? From the native tongue of the people who made it, It could be interpreted by anyone, and make it say anything. The new testament, It's all a bunch of lies by Christianity. I'm sick of this, Of what your saying so I'm out of here. The old testament, If you read it, Isn't true, But if you look at it, It proves you wrong. The tales, Where god who you say is so kind and loving, Punished many and killed those who don't like him. Goodbye now. Hope you don't believe in this after what I've told you.
    It happened, but how do you know that God wasn't the source of the formation? What if it wasn't coincidence?

  12. #57
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    My god. (Doesn't exist)

  13. #58
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,245
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Denial will get you nowhere. I know all of you believe in a God. You're all just uncertain which religion is the "right one." I can confidently tell you that Truthology is the correct religion. Hands down.

  14. #59
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Make some money budday.

  15. #60
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,245
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I am without money, for I am pure. One must release himself from all worldly extravagance.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hyperion For This Useful Post:

    Obama (04-06-2009)

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. TRUTHOLOGY IS BACK
    By Juan in forum General
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 04:28 AM
  2. Join Truthology for Hacks
    By Hyperion in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 09:32 PM

Tags for this Thread