Thread: Borderlands 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Im downloading it as well. Looks like there will be a few of us.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12

Thanks
    anyone have a good torrent?

Thanks
    will buy it some time in the near future

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Zer0, reporting for duty.
    Tell me if he's as OP as Mordecai was. I'm not sure if I want to play with him.

Fucking international doesn't go live for a couple days.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Tell me if he's as OP as Mordecai was. I'm not sure if I want to play with him.

Fucking international doesn't go live for a couple days.
    I love my NA steam account. I haven't gotten far but I honestly don't see him being nearly as powerful as Mordecai. The problem with BL was that it was a direct console port and revolvers/snipers were buffed due to bad player accuracy on the Xbox/PS3, even with auto-aim. They really did "fix" the balance and the PC version (dunno about the others) has a way more demanding AI this time round and at least at starting levels I don't see a solely revolver/sniper build being that viable. Auto-aim is also disabled by default and tbh I died a few times so far when I just stopped focusing on the game - something that never really did happen in BL. Atm I'm running a decent maliwan incendiary sniper with a beastly torgue shotgun and one of them eridium smgs to back me up when the enemies close the gap between them and myself. I'm definitely going for Axton on my next char.
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Europe.........

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I love my NA steam account. I haven't gotten far but I honestly don't see him being nearly as powerful as Mordecai. The problem with BL was that it was a direct console port and revolvers/snipers were buffed due to bad player accuracy on the Xbox/PS3, even with auto-aim. They really did "fix" the balance and the PC version (dunno about the others) has a way more demanding AI this time round and at least at starting levels I don't see a solely revolver/sniper build being that viable. Auto-aim is also disabled by default and tbh I died a few times so far when I just stopped focusing on the game - something that never really did happen in BL. Atm I'm running a decent maliwan incendiary sniper with a beastly torgue shotgun and one of them eridium smgs to back me up when the enemies close the gap between them and myself. I'm definitely going for Axton on my next char.
    havent gotten to far. only lvl 8. got a jakob sniper and revolver. seems to do well until i reach a badass monster.
    Still love you Giggletron

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post
    havent gotten to far. only lvl 8. got a jakob sniper and revolver. seems to do well until i reach a badass monster.
    You might have just gotten a good variant, I have a feeling that generally revolvers lost their huge dps from spamming accurate crits (especially with a jakobs, given all the recoil / spread you'll get). As far as snipers go, with the loss of Atlas and drastic change in Hyperion weapons' accuracy I don't really see any being anywhere near as useful as the BL ones.

I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Oooh actually sounds fun. Love it when you can die early on. Nothing lamer then being disengaged until late game. Fuck it im Zer0ing in on this one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    got it on steam
    add me
    a75643
    have to use ip changer till 21st since not released in estonia yet /loal
    only have to use ip change when i start it, not while i play so all good

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Europe.........
    change ur ip to usa when u start the game then PLAY button appears
    when ur in main menu and u can press new game just close ip changer and play
    ???
    profit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Went with Zer0 played 15 minutes before going to bed. Fucking love it. Gonna rack up some hours this weekend with Kirstie and a mate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Everything was OP for me. Dat Willowtree

Thanks
    Is it on TPB ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    You might have just gotten a good variant, I have a feeling that generally revolvers lost their huge dps from spamming accurate crits (especially with a jakobs, given all the recoil / spread you'll get). As far as snipers go, with the loss of Atlas and drastic change in Hyperion weapons' accuracy I don't really see any being anywhere near as useful as the BL ones.
    idk im impressed with my jakobs sniper. its got a decent fire rate. the sway takes fucking long time to slow down after 2-3 quick shots though.
    Still love you Giggletron

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Everything was OP for me. Dat Willowtree
    Scrub detected. Pls play legit.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast