Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    sozdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    Personal help (relationship)

    Now im not really good at relationships cause i havnt had many but im just seeking some advise on what to do and that sorta stuff.

    i have taken her out to a total of 6 times in 2 weeks and another 2 coming up soon we arnt in a relationship but i would like to be i have asked her but this was before i started taking her out (we have known each other for 2 years but only just started "hanging-out") and she said that she wasnt ready. since our last session together she cuddled up to me and hugged but im not sure if i taking it wrong or not.

    Now i dont really know when to hug her all i know is when we first meet up and when she leaves and that's about it.

    If anyone could let me in on some tips on how to make it run smoother that would be greatly appreciated ( i am 16 and she is 17 btw ) and not looking to screw just for a nice clam relationship i guess


    Cheers sozdog

  2. #2
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Just ask her out. The worst she can say is "no". Or if you're still not comfortable, ask her friends if she likes you etc
    Oh hai der.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tall kiwi For This Useful Post:

    sozdog (09-19-2012)

  4. #3
    sozdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    well we both go to different schools but one of her friends did add me on facey. and i was thinking about asking her out before schoolies just so she feels comfortable around me but i dont wanna ask her to soon, cause i only asked like 3-5 weeks ago and it may make her feel pressured.


    and yes kiwis are awsome!!

    thanks for the advice i will probs use it =D

  5. #4
    Fanbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    551
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Chatty
    dumb dudes asking for help on mpgh you should use google instead asking for help on mpgh...... google is your best friend.....
    @andyrobin 1+ vouch trusted guy
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...sfire-acc.html
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...ore-enter.html
    Proof i got from trade and for those who think i am andy
    @eMagfx trusted guy i went first
    @proton+ i went first trusted guy
    @-Twisted- he went first and waited and trusted me very great guy !

  6. #5
    sozdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanbo View Post
    dumb dudes asking for help on mpgh you should use google instead asking for help on mpgh...... google is your best friend.....
    google doesnt know everything my problem might not even show up.

    and id rather explain in more detail then 'when do i ask her out'

  7. #6
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanbo View Post
    dumb dudes asking for help on mpgh you should use google instead asking for help on mpgh...... google is your best friend.....
    Its not stupid so be quiet please Many people ask for advice here
    Oh hai der.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tall kiwi For This Useful Post:

    sozdog (09-19-2012)

  9. #7
    OSF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Mellow
    My god, man the fuck up and ask her out already. She obviously likes you, otherwise she wouldn't cuddle you and shit. The amount of times you've been going out with her, she's probably expecting you to pop the fucking question already.

    She obviously wants the d. She's already got a pussy mate, she doesn't need another one.

  10. #8
    sozdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by OSF View Post
    My god, man the fuck up and ask her out already. She obviously likes you, otherwise she wouldn't cuddle you and shit. The amount of times you've been going out with her, she's probably expecting you to pop the fucking question already.

    She obviously wants the d. She's already got a pussy mate, she doesn't need another one.

    I'm gonna take tall kiwis advice and ask one of her friends and I know she doesn't want the d.

  11. #9
    Zithium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,996
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    438
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Pffft. Sounds fine to me, don't rush it!

    You've just gotta' spent more time with her, but don't push any of that bf/gf shit, she'll figure that out for herself once she's spent enough time with you.
    "Depending on the context, I may or may not enjoy getting stoned to death" - zιтнιυм™

    Ex WarRock Minion Force



  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zithium For This Useful Post:

    sozdog (09-19-2012)

  13. #10
    sozdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zithium View Post
    Pffft. Sounds fine to me, don't rush it!

    You've just gotta' spent more time with her, but don't push any of that bf/gf shit, she'll figure that out for herself once she's spent enough time with you.
    Thanks I will Do that.

    Also thanks for not going off like other people

  14. #11
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by sozdog View Post
    I'm gonna take tall kiwis advice and ask one of her friends and I know she doesn't want the d.
    Don't take it literal. Wanting the D just means she's into you. But you have to ask yourself this, "is she hugging because it's me, or does she hug all her friends?". The answer to that will show you whether or not she's into you. Man up, take initiative, you don't woo a girl by being quiet about things. If you really feel uncomfortable making moves, than just ask straight up if she'll go out with you. If she says yes, then everyone's a winner. If she says no, then you know your answer and be over with it. You're only 16, you got nothing to lose by being straight about this.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    sozdog (09-19-2012)

  16. #12
    Aznganxter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    409
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Don't take it literal. Wanting the D just means she's into you. But you have to ask yourself this, "is she hugging because it's me, or does she hug all her friends?". The answer to that will show you whether or not she's into you. Man up, take initiative, you don't woo a girl by being quiet about things. If you really feel uncomfortable making moves, than just ask straight up if she'll go out with you. If she says yes, then everyone's a winner. If she says no, then you know your answer and be over with it. You're only 16, you got nothing to lose by being straight about this.
    That's some solid advice.
    CPU: Intel i5 2500k
    MEMORY: Gskill 8gb 1600mhz (4gb x 2)
    MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
    HDD: OCZ Agility 3 (60gb) and WD Caviar Blue (1tb)
    GPU: HIS AMD HD 6950 (x2 crossfire)

    My Anime List: https://myanimelist.net/profile/CowsGoMooo

  17. #13
    sozdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Don't take it literal. Wanting the D just means she's into you. But you have to ask yourself this, "is she hugging because it's me, or does she hug all her friends?". The answer to that will show you whether or not she's into you. Man up, take initiative, you don't woo a girl by being quiet about things. If you really feel uncomfortable making moves, than just ask straight up if she'll go out with you. If she says yes, then everyone's a winner. If she says no, then you know your answer and be over with it. You're only 16, you got nothing to lose by being straight about this.
    Thanks man I'll take the advise but it would be hard if she says no because I work with her 3 times a week.

  18. #14
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by sozdog View Post
    Thanks man I'll take the advise but it would be hard if she says no because I work with her 3 times a week.
    Don't take it to heart dude. It just means she won't be attracted to you in that way. But she already enjoys spending time with you, so don't feel so bad if she say no. At least you'll have a friend that was honest. No matter what, take advantage of the outcome.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    sozdog (09-19-2012)

  20. #15
    sozdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Don't take it to heart dude. It just means she won't be attracted to you in that way. But she already enjoys spending time with you, so don't feel so bad if she say no. At least you'll have a friend that was honest. No matter what, take advantage of the outcome.
    Thanks for the advice you are completely right I'll give it a go next week and see the outcome thanks again made me understand alot more :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Help a person from Russia
    By zet1995(RUS) in forum Piercing Blow Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-03-2011, 04:13 AM
  2. [Solved] I need more personal help please
    By eric842 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-20-2011, 04:46 PM
  3. HELP! My person is invis...
    By mrmarshin444555 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 03:23 AM
  4. Delphi 7 personal (HELP)
    By Kung Fu Penguin31 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-27-2007, 01:18 PM
  5. Need help with a personal project: Hacking NavyField
    By Slinky in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-23-2006, 02:23 PM