Thread: Ignorant Kid

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42
  1. #31
    Complexety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Looks like you're instigating it, he simply made (what I believe to be) a joke, considering you posted on his wall saying something he thought was true would only happen if you don't have balls (which technically is the first shot). You can either joke back at him, or get defensive rather then calling him a pussy talking behind a screen, then preparing to run when he mans up.

    Sounds like it's all on you.
    Technically speaking he's getting his friends to do it. They aren't trying to stand up for him like my friends. Therefore he is the pussy because he needs people to help him without them doing it beforehand.

  2. #32
    Kirigaya Kazuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wall of shame
    Posts
    1,747
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    85
    QuicKill on x98asfh27.onion if i remember it well...

    Im Jazk


  3. #33
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,970
    My Mood
    Amused
    You were harassing him. If you had left his statuses alone you wouldn't be having to run to your teachers for protection. You say, "Unless the man has balls" and claim to have balls but then you say if he tries to fight you you're going to run to the teachers for help? Seriously, either don't comment on his statuses and apologize or fight him. You can't harass him on statuses and then not expect him to get pissed at you.

    ---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Complexety View Post
    Technically speaking he's getting his friends to do it. They aren't trying to stand up for him like my friends. Therefore he is the pussy because he needs people to help him without them doing it beforehand.
    Your friends are standing up for you because you harassed a kid on his status? And youre calling him a pussy when youre proud of the fact you can run fast to escape to the safety of the teachers. Logic is not present here
    Last edited by Bombsaway707; 09-22-2012 at 12:36 AM.

  4. #34
    Complexety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
    You were harassing him. If you had left his statuses alone you wouldn't be having to run to your teachers for protection. You say, "Unless a man has balls" and claim to have balls but then you say if he tries to fight you you're going to run to the teachers for help? Seriously, either don't comment on his statuses and apologize or fight him. You can't harass him on statuses and then not expect him to get pissed at you.

    ---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------



    Your friends are standing up for you because you harassed a kid on his status? And youre calling him a pussy when youre proud of the fact you can run fast to escape to the safety of the teachers. Logic is not present here
    Not really because I did so. They're standing up for me because they hate the kid regardless. Btw, if you actually understood why I said the teacher part, you wouldn't have to mention it

  5. #35
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,970
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Complexety View Post
    Not really because I did so. They're standing up for me because they hate the kid regardless. Btw, if you actually understood why I said the teacher part, you wouldn't have to mention it
    I understood why you said it, still makes you seem like a 5 year old. I don't care if you're a violent person or not. Truth be told, i hope the kid gets the beat down on you. I'm sick of kids who think that they can hide behind a screen and say shit to people and have no repercussions. I've seen it happen before, you talk shit on internet forums and then you start to do it on Facebook. Why? The internet all seems the same to you, but then you learn parts of the internet reflect in real life. You clearly harassed the kid on multiple statuses and were being a little asshole about everything he was posting. If you had kept your damn mouth shut you wouldn't be in this situation. And if you really were "non-violent" you wouldn't be provoking people you'd be keeping your beta mouth shut. It sounds like to me you and your buddies decided it'd be hilarious to harass this kid and now you're getting repercussions for it, but its okay because you "hate the kid regardless". Have fun getting your ass beat, also please don't complain to MPGH again about this. If you can see from the replies, logic is still present in some people.
    End of story, bye bye.
    Last edited by Bombsaway707; 09-22-2012 at 12:47 AM.

  6. #36
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,706
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,672
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Complexety View Post
    Technically speaking he's getting his friends to do it. They aren't trying to stand up for him like my friends. Therefore he is the pussy because he needs people to help him without them doing it beforehand.
    People say that shit all the time, generally speaking, unless they're really good friends, they aren't going to do shit .Hell, I wouldn't gang up on anyone even if they are my good friend, under normal circumstances. Even if he did, stand your ground call him out to fight you one on one like a man, if he isn't you have all the right in the world to run, fight dirty, or whatever. Don't go around throwing punches at people if you're scared of getting hit.

    And I'm saying this from experience, I didn't go around starting shit with people back when I was in school, but there are those kids (you remind me them) that will talk shit about anything they can think of without the guts to even say it to your face just to try to look tough or cool or whatever bitches do (and I mean that too as in what females do). Then when you man up and confront them, prepared to throw down, they quite literally run off. That's exactly what you remind me of.

    If you're going to insult someone, you better be prepared to back it up. And if not, don't go around starting shit with other people. It's a fucking social network, he doesn't have to go around spelling shit perfectly to please you.

    I think it's safe to say and everyone in this thread agrees unanimously, you're the one being the ass.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  7. #37
    Complexety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    I'll just put this out then. My only goal was to humiliate him, and for his reaction. Yes, I did obviously harass him, doesn't mean I wont fight him.

  8. #38
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,853
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,697
    My Mood
    Devilish
    FB DRAMA

    BEEEEEEEF





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  9. #39

  10. #40
    Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    College
    Posts
    18,802
    Reputation
    2447
    Thanks
    2,051
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    why don't you fight him? no need to run.




    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

     


    ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER



  11. #41
    Takari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cross Fire Section
    Posts
    11,887
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    1,947
    My Mood
    Cool
    I hate people that picks up fights on facebook , but when you confront them in real life they are scared and just go away or try to bullshit you in some trouble .




     
    Goal:
    10,000 Posts - 10/13/2011
    Become Minion - Not Done
    Become Donator - 07/29/2011
    1000 Thanks - Done - 07/25/2011
    2000 Thanks - Not Done
    Thanks Archangel for my 1,000 Thanks.
    Thanks Keroaplt for my Signature.

  12. #42
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
    I hate people that picks up fights on facebook , but when you confront them in real life they are scared and just go away or try to bullshit you in some trouble .
    Which is OP. We all know that if we knew OP in real life, none of us would like him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] how ignorant kids can be... a bit of cursing heads up.. please do not remove - CF
    By ~FALLEN~ in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-24-2012, 05:29 PM
  2. Fat Kid Dancing
    By AthlaS in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 09:47 AM
  3. Another stupid kid...
    By OutZida in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 12:56 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 01:57 PM
  5. To All Those Kids Who Eat CHOCOLATE
    By EleMentX in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-05-2006, 04:54 AM