Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Just get a cheap mouse.

    Don't know why people get those expensive ones.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  2. #17
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    X,x

    Why not?

    Now I regret I said what I said...

    Jezz, I got self control ffs.
    It's just when it comes to stuff like this...
    I get 'angry'

    Else, I'm the cute silent boy in the back.
    Why I never had a life... Why I have been here on MPGH most of my time.
    buy a punching bag
    Last edited by Bernard.; 09-21-2012 at 06:00 PM.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  3. #18
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,812
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post
    Just get a cheap mouse.

    Don't know why people get those expensive ones.
    1: Because it's wireless
    2: It's no need to change batteries
    3: It's good in my hand
    4: I just wanted it

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  4. #19
    Sussie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    267
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :Frustation expected:

    You should try a laptop, you will think 2 times before throwing it to the wall..

    (But what we can do.. hmmn )

    ______________________________________
    Edit

    Rest in peace mouse controller

  5. #20
    Exicuton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bel Air
    Posts
    183
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    462
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post

    (Or buy you something just to be nice)
    Does this mean I get free stuff? Do you have any grapes?
     

  6. #21
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,812
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post


    buy a punching bag
    Why would that help?
    When I get mad at an item.
    And I just destroy it, then after I regret.
    And then I can go mad at the punching bag :S

    That's so not like me :|

    Did anyone of you read that I have done this only 1 time before??

    (Yes, there have been other things. But not because I got 'mad' :P)

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  7. #22
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    1: Because it's wireless
    2: It's no need to change batteries
    3: It's good in my hand
    4: I just wanted it
    1. Because it's pointless.
    2. Because it's expensive
    3. Because it's breakable
    4. Because it's a mouse? Ughh.. duh? It's suppose to fit in your hand.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  8. #23
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,812
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Exicuton View Post
    Does this mean I get free stuff? Do you have any grapes?
    If you was to go in the same class as me. And you was hungry but had no money for food.
    Yes, I would buy you some cheep food :P (Like a hamburger or so :P)


    ---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    1. Because it's pointless.
    2. Because it's expensive
    3. Because it's breakable
    4. Because it's a mouse? Ughh.. duh? It's suppose to fit in your hand.
    The one I use now hurts my hand :|

    Current: (came with the PC ffs...)


    ---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Sussie View Post
    :Frustation expected:

    You should try a laptop, you will think 2 times before throwing it to the wall..

    (But what we can do.. hmmn )

    ______________________________________
    Edit

    Rest in peace mouse controller
    Well, I was so mad once. That I hit my laptop hard. so it shutdown. (It was what I wanted it to do so :P)

    I had bad time to get to the bus.
    And the PC was just so slow.. (It's old and horrible)

    So I hard hit made it behave :P


    Jezz folks, you make me sound like that bad ass.
    (But I can assure you, I'm not.)

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  9. #24
    Sussie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    267
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Oh "Gewd" , you actually destroyed a laptop


    *Hmnpph*

    (Gewd = God)

  10. #25
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,812
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sussie View Post
    Oh "Gewd" , you actually destroyed a laptop


    *Hmnpph*

    (Gewd = God)
    No, it's fully functional today
    I watch 'stuff' on it when I'm in my bed

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jorndel For This Useful Post:

    Sussie (09-21-2012)

  12. #26
    Sussie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    267
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    No, it's fully functional today
    I watch 'stuff' on it when I'm in my bed

    Lol, you are actually funny and friendly-like

    Hope you have a great day.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sussie For This Useful Post:

    Jorndel (09-21-2012)

  14. #27
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    X,x

    Why not?

    Now I regret I said what I said...

    Jezz, I got self control ffs.
    It's just when it comes to stuff like this...
    I get 'angry'

    Else, I'm the cute silent boy in the back.
    Why I never had a life... Why I have been here on MPGH most of my time.
    I bet he doesn't take meds.

  15. #28
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,812
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sussie View Post
    Lol, you are actually funny and friendly-like

    Hope you have a great day.
    Well, a great day it might be
    Because today I will get a new mouse

    After I have slept for some hours.

    And thanks for the nice comment



    (I use to many emote, I wonder why...)

    ---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    I bet he doesn't take meds.
    Jezz, who are you? Dr.Phil? :S

    How can you say what I do and don't do?
    Do you really think I would be so calm while you say that ?
    Don't think someone would like you saying: I don't think you use medication.
    And the person said he/she does...

    I just say: Wheres the respect dude?
    You should respect that I'm not 100% like you. (There might be something about you like me... Maybe worse )

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  16. #29
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    Well, a great day it might be
    Because today I will get a new mouse

    After I have slept for some hours.

    And thanks for the nice comment



    (I use to many emote, I wonder why...)

    ---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------



    Jezz, who are you? Dr.Phil? :S

    How can you say what I do and don't do?
    Do you really think I would be so calm while you say that ?
    Don't think someone would like you saying: I don't think you use medication.
    And the person said he/she does...

    I just say: Wheres the respect dude?
    You should respect that I'm not 100% like you. (There might be something about you like me... Maybe worse )
    I hate illiterate pricks like you.

  17. #30
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,812
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    I hate illiterate pricks like you.
    Then why are you in this thread responding then?
    I don't see why but...

    Apparently you have something against me. But I don't have anything against you...

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 09:27 PM
  2. What Video Editor Did this guy use.
    By tabuzo013 in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 08:10 PM
  3. this is what fucking around gets you
    By bigwilly40 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-01-2007, 03:58 PM
  4. What Zidane really did =)
    By arunforce in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-24-2007, 12:51 PM
  5. This is what math class does to you
    By apitite.for.distruction in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-28-2006, 12:44 PM