Thread: New PC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Kirigaya Kazuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wall of shame
    Posts
    1,747
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    85

    New PC

    I just broke the LCD of the one i had... asked for prices and its 1/2 of the pc's original value (PC was a fucking toaster)
    What pc do you recommend me that doesn't extends over the $1,000 range? FULL PC's, fuck building them, i have no time.

    Im Jazk


  2. #2
    xXBrokenBonezXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,078
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    109
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    If i had that much money id buy this.
    Umart Computer Notebook&PC Parts - Umart Online® Your one stop Computer Shop for computer parts,notebook and new system
    Go to that link the go to Desktop Computers on the left -> Computer Package -> Umart weekly computer special series -> Intel core i5 3570k Turbo pack.
    It's a custom built really nice PC.
    It's an excellent PC for its price range the only thing i would change is the processor and get an i7.

    P.S If you change your mind and try to build one i recomend buying a GTX 610+ as the ATi in the $800 is worser than a 550 lol. You can probably get your hands on a GTX 610 for around 100-200 on ebay.
    Last edited by xXBrokenBonezXx; 09-23-2012 at 03:25 AM.

  3. #3
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Save a bit and go for this.

    PCCG Radeon HD7850 Gaming System [PCCG-78501807] - $1139.00 : PC Case Gear

    Or pick out parts then pay them the $99 assembly fee.



    Or save some bucks and put it together yourself. It's easier than lego and only takes an hour.

    Use staticice.com.au for pricing out parts.

    Quote Originally Posted by xXBrokenBonezXx View Post
    If i had that much money id buy this.
    Umart Computer Notebook&PC Parts - Umart Online® Your one stop Computer Shop for computer parts,notebook and new system
    Go to that link the go to Desktop Computers on the left -> Computer Package -> Umart weekly computer special series -> Intel core i5 3570k Turbo pack.
    It's a custom built really nice PC.
    It's an excellent PC for its price range the only thing i would change is the processor and get an i7.

    P.S If you change your mind and try to build one i recomend buying a GTX 610+ as the ATi in the $800 is worser than a 550 lol. You can probably get your hands on a GTX 610 for around 100-200 on ebay.

    GTX 610. Wut
    Last edited by Doc; 09-23-2012 at 06:35 AM.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,768
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    You live in Australia. No thanks, that's like impossible to do.

  6. #6
    xXBrokenBonezXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,078
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    109
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Save a bit and go for this.

    PCCG Radeon HD7850 Gaming System [PCCG-78501807] - $1139.00 : PC Case Gear

    Or pick out parts then pay them the $99 assembly fee.



    Or save some bucks and put it together yourself. It's easier than lego and only takes an hour.

    Use staticice.com.au for pricing out parts.




    GTX 610. Wut

    GTX 610 - Much better that HD 7870

    ATi 7870 - GTX 570 (570 will still be better)

  7. #7
    Kirigaya Kazuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wall of shame
    Posts
    1,747
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    85
    [SIZE="2"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Save a bit and go for this.

    PCCG Radeon HD7850 Gaming System [PCCG-78501807] - $1139.00 : PC Case Gear

    Or pick out parts then pay them the $99 assembly fee.



    Or save some bucks and put it together yourself. It's easier than lego and only takes an hour.

    Use staticice.com.au for pricing out parts.
    /SIZE]


    Those are Au dollar prices?

    Im Jazk


  8. #8
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirigaya Kazuto View Post


    Those are Au dollar prices?
    Yes they are.

    Quote Originally Posted by xXBrokenBonezXx View Post
    GTX 610 - Much better that HD 7870


    ATi 7870 - GTX 570 (570 will still be better)

    Ok, clearly you have no idea what you're talking about.
    Last edited by Doc; 09-24-2012 at 06:40 AM.

  9. #9
    xXBrokenBonezXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,078
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    109
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Yes they are.




    Ok, clearly you have no idea what you're talking about.
    How could you possibly think that ATI radeon 7870 is better than GTX 610...

  10. #10
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by xXBrokenBonezXx View Post
    How could you possibly think that ATI radeon 7870 is better than GTX 610...
    Iunno, maybe the fact that a GTX 610 doesn't exist. There is a GT 610 which is currently the least powerful nVidia card on the market. I seriously can't tell if you're trying to troll, or just stupid. Either way you're dumb as shit.

  11. #11
    Hux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candy Kingdom
    Posts
    6,830
    Reputation
    588
    Thanks
    779
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    You live in Australia. No thanks, that's like impossible to do.
    why does that matter.

  12. #12
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,768
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Iunno, maybe the fact that a GTX 610 doesn't exist. There is a GT 610 which is currently the least powerful nVidia card on the market. I seriously can't tell if you're trying to troll, or just stupid. Either way you're dumb as shit.
    The shit you'll be running with a GT 610 is Crossfire, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Death Star View Post
    why does that matter.
    Australia's prices dumb as fuck.

  13. #13
    Glaceon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,904
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    498
    My Mood
    Cold
    Buy AlienWore
    Whit Razer HeadPhone , Razer Mouse , Razer Keyboard ;D

  14. #14
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    If you're willing to pay $400 dollars more, you might get yourself a nice gaming laptop :x
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  15. #15
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,265
    Reputation
    3495
    Thanks
    3,631
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

    The shit you'll be running with a GT 610 is Crossfire, lol.

    Australia's prices dumb as fuck.
    true, shit in aussie is expensive as fuck
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [News] New AQ Game: Oversoul [ALPHA TEST LIVE AS OF 9/13]
    By Phailsauce in forum BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-13-2012, 05:40 AM
  2. [News] New Rule About Hack Packs
    By Lehsyrus in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 08:29 AM
  3. [News] Be careful, new version! [1.9.446]
    By urbanlucky in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 04:29 AM
  4. My new signature
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 04:41 PM