Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 54 of 54
  1. #46
    OBrozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    820
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post


    Code:
    #include <iostream>
    #include <string>
    #include <boost/lexical_cast.hpp>
    
    void Run( const std::string& v, int tgt, int start ) {
        for( ; tgt >= 2 * start + 4; ++start )
            Run( v + ' ' + boost::lexical_cast<std::string>( start ), tgt - start, start + 4 );
    Exactly. Gtfo


    Your a GFX Artist , your not even on my level.
    @BluntGod_ @Doc
    BluntGod_, I don't mean to bud into other peoples business here but you never even showed this forum any of the work you created? You just showed us someone else's successful game.... so again no disrespect here but before you go insulting people on this matter blindly without actually trying to take the time to consider what the other person is trying to say don't bother posting this thread.

    Usually when your around 16-18 you develop understanding and manners but apparently your not on @Doc level yet. You will get no where in life acting like you just did.

    Out of retaliation I'd like to say!
    Your immature and uneducated, get on my level bitch!






































    Last edited by OBrozz; 09-26-2012 at 09:23 PM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OBrozz For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Flengo (09-27-2012),Flengo Jr. (09-26-2012)

  3. #47
    BluntGod_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Projects.
    Posts
    471
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by OBrozz View Post


    @BluntGod_ @Doc
    BluntGod_, I don't mean to bud into other peoples business here but you never even showed this forum any of the work you created? You just showed us someone else's successful game.... so again no disrespect here but before you go insulting people on this matter blindly without actually trying to take the time to consider what the other person is trying to say don't bother posting this thread.

    Usually when your around 16-18 you develop understanding and manners but apparently your not on @Doc level yet. You will get no where in life acting like you just did.

    Out of retaliation I'd like to say!
    Your immature and uneducated, get on my level bitch!


    Thanks for the tip.






































    [/QUOTE]

  4. #48
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by That_Kid View Post
    Dont waste your time arguing with him his an idiot. We merged teams for two days and, i could already tell. He thinks he owns a "Company" and his 16 years old and doesn't even know what a NDA is. Anybody working for him i recommend leaving he could get you into serious legal issues. He didn't want to sign a Contract making sure everyone got payed. Then didn't want to sign a NDA ( NonDisclousre Agreement ) . He wants everyone to work for free.

    Also he tried to take over my Project.
    Quote Originally Posted by OBrozz View Post


    @BluntGod_ @Doc
    BluntGod_, I don't mean to bud into other peoples business here but you never even showed this forum any of the work you created? You just showed us someone else's successful game.... so again no disrespect here but before you go insulting people on this matter blindly without actually trying to take the time to consider what the other person is trying to say don't bother posting this thread.

    Usually when your around 16-18 you develop understanding and manners but apparently your not on @Doc level yet. You will get no where in life acting like you just did.

    Out of retaliation I'd like to say!
    Your immature and uneducated, get on my level bitch!
    These guys know what's up.

    One who actually attempted to create a game from scratch, didn't bullshit anyone, actually showed real progress and proof of concept.

    And another guy who knows maturity, with some WIP shots of what I assume to be his own project or the project of his team.
    @BluntGod_ If you really want your project to come to fruition you need to drop your expectations lower and have a solid grasp of reality. First and foremost you need a proof of concept. It's one thing to say you want vehicles and shit in an MMOFPS, it's an entirely different thing to create a workable concept with a definite goal in mind with a project plan to reach that goal. If you don't do the latter then you are just taking a stab in the dark.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    Flengo Jr. (09-27-2012)

  6. #49
    BluntGod_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Projects.
    Posts
    471
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post




    These guys know what's up.

    One who actually attempted to create a game from scratch, didn't bullshit anyone, actually showed real progress and proof of concept.

    And another guy who knows maturity, with some WIP shots of what I assume to be his own project or the project of his team.
    @BluntGod_ If you really want your project to come to fruition you need to drop your expectations lower and have a solid grasp of reality. First and foremost you need a proof of concept. It's one thing to say you want vehicles and shit in an MMOFPS, it's an entirely different thing to create a workable concept with a definite goal in mind with a project plan to reach that goal. If you don't do the latter then you are just taking a stab in the dark.
    Hey smartness , I said I was looking for help starting. You know what that means , right? How the fuck would I show work if I haven't even started yet. gg.

    I'm done, I already have my team, so I don't need to be going back and forth with you.

  7. #50
    Sussie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    267
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Unity is the best platform to start 3D game making.

    You should look at their forum page, or ask support whit someone who knows about Unity.

    Good luck, and share the game when you are done

  8. #51
    OBrozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    820
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post




    These guys know what's up.

    One who actually attempted to create a game from scratch, didn't bullshit anyone, actually showed real progress and proof of concept.

    And another guy who knows maturity, with some WIP shots of what I assume to be his own project or the project of his team.

    @Doc, I am the one who helps zack(ThatKid) from time to time in Unity3D. I have my own game that I created from scratch and is only 40% done! The goal is to go serious and fully commercial.
    If you are interested in my project look below to see more about my game and progress, also if you could please like the facebook page! Many thanks my friend.
    https://www.facebook.com/RemixLineOfFire
    Last edited by OBrozz; 09-27-2012 at 08:47 PM.

  9. #52
    Flengo Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    anywhere
    Posts
    608
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    197
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
    Hey smartness , I said I was looking for help starting. You know what that means , right? How the fuck would I show work if I haven't even started yet. gg.

    I'm done, I already have my team, so I don't need to be going back and forth with you.
    Oh so now you say, "its a team" 24 hours ago you said it was a company. GTFO learn unity stop being a Copy and Paster. Thats the main reason i kicked your ass off. You think you can honestly make a AAA game in four months with Fully Functional Multiplayer? Especially in UNITY??? ( Not Hating on Unity dont get me wrong i love it.)

    Our Work








    Hope you get a game Plan what you showed me 20 hrs ago isn't worth my time or effort


    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...base-yolo.html

    Biggest Leecher in History



    Leeching Libary - NEOHACKS

    Is this so neo[/SPOILER]

  10. #53
    BluntGod_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Projects.
    Posts
    471
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by That_Kid View Post
    Oh so now you say, "its a team" 24 hours ago you said it was a company. GTFO learn unity stop being a Copy and Paster. Thats the main reason i kicked your ass off. You think you can honestly make a AAA game in four months with Fully Functional Multiplayer? Especially in UNITY??? ( Not Hating on Unity dont get me wrong i love it.)

    Our Work








    Hope you get a game Plan what you showed me 20 hrs ago isn't worth my time or effort
    Lol what? You random I never joined teams with you. Nigga please don't even try it. Kicked me off? lulz. Copy and paste? lulz.

    /FAIL.

    And a picture you got off google of a terrian , a gas tank , and a banner doesn't impress anyone.
    Last edited by BluntGod_; 09-28-2012 at 09:06 AM.

  11. #54
    Phantagasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Music. View Post


    Did you go to school for Game Design? If not than this might be harder than you think..Use a better engine than Unity something like UDK would make your game much better.
    I did,and learned nothing more than i could have learned at home myself in half the time
    Last edited by Phantagasm; 09-28-2012 at 01:13 AM.

    Banned from:Sc2 3 times,Black ops,MW3,Battlefield 3,Arma,Crysis 2,WOW 6 times(appealed twice),APB,SMNC,TOR(appealed)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] help me in the situation plzz :(((
    By ramiwr00 in forum WarRock Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 01:25 PM
  2. [Help Request] help someone post the original mark folder
    By nocurfew in forum CrossFire PH Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-14-2012, 10:13 AM
  3. [Help Request] help me with the injector thing
    By cwx123cwx in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 10:37 AM
  4. [Help Request] Please help me solve the hackers!
    By j148148 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 01:39 PM
  5. [Help Request] Someone help me with the hacks.
    By mark15 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 04:04 AM