Angry
    Buy low, sell high.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by That_Kid View Post
    Didn't learn anything i already knew.

OT
    I swear to fucking god you will not get off of my dick. Your an immature shit and, i am not going to waste my time with you.
    Oh Em Gee, a random who can't even form a proper sentence is gonna get me!

ha , trolled.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
    Oh Em Gee, a random who can't even form a proper sentence is gonna get me!

ha , trolled.
    Just because he embarrassed and proved that you were leeching your game in the General Section with OBrozz doesn't mean you have to do bash him every time.

He's got a successful team and game running. You had copied code from others. I think you're in no state to be bashing him at all.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM

Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post

Just because he embarrassed and proved that you were leeching your game in the General Section with OBrozz doesn't mean you have to do bash him every time.

He's got a successful team and game running. You had copied code from others. I think you're in no state to be bashing him at all.
    LOL what? Who the fuck is OBrozz? Who the fuck are you? Nigga you don't even know me so how the fuck can you talk. Copied code? Its game creation you tard, you can't just copy code. Dumb incompetent little kid , if you like this random so much why don't you go suck his dick? He couldn't get his dad to do it so why don't you fill in

P.S He has no team , you fail even harder.
    Last edited by BluntGod_; 10-02-2012 at 05:54 PM.

Thanks
    You must be 18. Need a bank account to do it, 18 to officially have your name on your own bank account with a debit card etc. (at least where I live). I personally have played the stock market before and I'm only 14. I did it through my dad though. If you buy like 10 shares of apple at 100 a share ($1000 total cost) and shares go up $20-$50 from the iphone 5, you can sell the stock for a gain of 200-500 dollars (10 shares at a $20-$50 gain). The really risky part is options. You can put down money to say that the stock is going to rise or fall. You can make BIG bucks playing options, but lose alot too. I like to live on the edge so I played options and made some, and lost some. If you want a more steady gain (sometimes a loss if your a dipshit and can't choose stocks correctly) then stick with the normal buying and selling.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to StupidFuck For This Useful Post:

Bernard. (10-02-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ryakhawk View Post
    You must be 18. Need a bank account to do it, 18 to officially have your name on your own bank account with a debit card etc. (at least where I live). I personally have played the stock market before and I'm only 14. I did it through my dad though. If you buy like 10 shares of apple at 100 a share ($1000 total cost) and shares go up $20-$50 from the iphone 5, you can sell the stock for a gain of 200-500 dollars (10 shares at a $20-$50 gain). The really risky part is options. You can put down money to say that the stock is going to rise or fall. You can make BIG bucks playing options, but lose alot too. I like to live on the edge so I played options and made some, and lost some. If you want a more steady gain (sometimes a loss if your a dipshit and can't choose stocks correctly) then stick with the normal buying and selling.
    Does that mean u can even buy a stock and sell it the next day if it goes up?
    Rep. Power: 111

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post

Does that mean u can even buy a stock and sell it the next day if it goes up?
    Yes. But the market closes at like 4pm and opens at 8am.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to StupidFuck For This Useful Post:

Bernard. (10-02-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Online stocks help with that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    to tell the price per stock you just look at the number right?

for example, 1 google stock is currently $756.99

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post

to tell the price per stock you just look at the number right?

for example, 1 google stock is currently $756.99
    Yes but that number seems VERY high. Usually big companies have MANY MANY shares at a lower price usually under $100 so many can afford to buy it. I personally had Microsoft stock for a long while when it was $40 (bought a share at 15 and watched it rise. Made a lot on it). I mean, theoretically it is possible to buy a small company selling stock. If you own over 50% of the shares you can walk right in and fire the president of the company. That is why the owners tend to keep 51% or more for themselves, and put out more stock at a lower price. So if a company is worth $100 rather than putting out 4 shares at $25 a piece, they put out 10 shares at $10 or 20 at $5 per share. They can keep enough for themselves but also be able to sell ALOT.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

You should also know about NASDAQ and the DOW JONES. NASDAQ (pronounced nas-deck) is electronics and such stock. The Dow jones is the stock market. You want both the Nasdaq and the Dow jones to go up. As for picking stock, pick something you think will go up. I.e. if you think the new galaxy s whatever phone will be a big hit, buy Samsung stock before it comes out. Or if the you bought apple stock 2 weeks ago you most likely have seen a gain from the iPhone 5. Any increase is good. A lot of stocks only go up a couple cents per day. But if you have 100+ shares, a couple cents can be a huge increase. Again though, if you are looking for big bucks fast, buy options.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Furthermore, if you are planning on bing stocks, I suggest getting a phone or iPod app to track your stocks. The app "Stocks" used to come preinstalled on iPod touches and iPhones but idk about nowadays. Find the name of your stock and add it to your watching list I.e. AMZN = Amazon.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to StupidFuck For This Useful Post:

Bernard. (10-03-2012)

Thanks
    apple is 42 bucks a share though....[COLOR="Silver"]
    Last edited by noob555; 10-03-2012 at 12:55 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    apple is 42 bucks a share though....[COLOR="Silver"]
    It was just an example....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Yes but that number seems VERY high. Usually big companies have MANY MANY shares at a lower price usually under $100 so many can afford to buy it. I personally had Microsoft stock for a long while when it was $40 (bought a share at 15 and watched it rise. Made a lot on it). I mean, theoretically it is possible to buy a small company selling stock. If you own over 50% of the shares you can walk right in and fire the president of the company. That is why the owners tend to keep 51% or more for themselves, and put out more stock at a lower price. So if a company is worth $100 rather than putting out 4 shares at $25 a piece, they put out 10 shares at $10 or 20 at $5 per share. They can keep enough for themselves but also be able to sell ALOT.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

You should also know about NASDAQ and the DOW JONES. NASDAQ (pronounced nas-deck) is electronics and such stock. The Dow jones is the stock market. You want both the Nasdaq and the Dow jones to go up. As for picking stock, pick something you think will go up. I.e. if you think the new galaxy s whatever phone will be a big hit, buy Samsung stock before it comes out. Or if the you bought apple stock 2 weeks ago you most likely have seen a gain from the iPhone 5. Any increase is good. A lot of stocks only go up a couple cents per day. But if you have 100+ shares, a couple cents can be a huge increase. Again though, if you are looking for big bucks fast, buy options.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Furthermore, if you are planning on bing stocks, I suggest getting a phone or iPod app to track your stocks. The app "Stocks" used to come preinstalled on iPod touches and iPhones but idk about nowadays. Find the name of your stock and add it to your watching list I.e. AMZN = Amazon.
    i dont understand what "options" are

Thanks
    There are a ton of laws to prevent rapid liquidation.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123