Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38
  1. #16
    Larity2056's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UDF 2457
    Posts
    2,498
    Reputation
    188
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
    Ha.
    3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375 105820974944592307816406286208
    08998628034825342117067982148086513282306647093844 6095505822317253594081284811
    17450284102701938521105559644622948954930381964428 8109756659334461284756482337
    86783165271201909145648566923460348610454326648213 3936072602491412737245870066
    06315588174881520920962829254091715364367892590360 0113305305488204665213841469
    51941511609433057270365759591953092186117381932611 7931051185480744623799627495
    67351885752724891227938183011949129833673362440656 6430860213949463952247371907
    02179860943702770539217176293176752384674818467669 4051320005681271452635608277
    85771342757789609173637178721468440901224953430146 5495853710507922796892589235
    42019956112129021960864034418159813629774771309960 5187072113499999983729780499
    51059731732816096318595024459455346908302642522308 2533446850352619311881710100
    03137838752886587533208381420617177669147303598253 4904287554687311595628638823
    53787593751957781857780532171226806613001927876611 1959092164201989380952572010
    65485863278865936153381827968230301952035301852968 9957736225994138912497217752
    83479131515574857242454150695950829533116861727855 8890750983817546374649393192
    55060400927701671139009848824012858361603563707660 1047101819429555961989467678
    37449448255379774726847104047534646208046684259069 4912933136770289891521047521
    62056966024058038150193511253382430035587640247496 4732639141992726042699227967
    82354781636009341721641219924586315030286182974555 7067498385054945885869269956
    90927210797509302955321165344987202755960236480665 4991198818347977535663698074
    26542527862551818417574672890977772793800081647060 0161452491921732172147723501
    41441973568548161361157352552133475741849468438523 3239073941433345477624168625
    18983569485562099219222184272550254256887671790494 6016534668049886272327917860
    85784383827967976681454100953883786360950680064225 1252051173929848960841284886
    26945604241965285022210661186306744278622039194945 0471237137869609563643719172
    87467764657573962413890865832645995813390478027590 0994657640789512694683983525
    95709825822620522489407726719478268482601476990902 6401363944374553050682034962
    52451749399651431429809190659250937221696461515709 8583874105978859597729754989
    30161753928468138268683868942774155991855925245953 9594310499725246808459872736
    44695848653836736222626099124608051243884390451244 1365497627807977156914359977
    00129616089441694868555848406353422072225828488648 1584560285060168427394522674
    67678895252138522549954666727823986456596116354886 2305774564980355936345681743
    24112515076069479451096596094025228879710893145669 1368672287489405601015033086
    17928680920874760917824938589009714909675985261365 5497818931297848216829989487
    22658804857564014270477555132379641451523746234364 5428584447952658678210511413
    54735739523113427166102135969536231442952484937187 1101457654035902799344037420
    07310578539062198387447808478489683321445713868751 9435064302184531910484810053
    70614680674919278191197939952061419663428754440643 7451237181921799983910159195
    61814675142691239748940907186494231961567945208095 1465502252316038819301420937
    62137855956638937787083039069792077346722182562599 6615014215030680384477345492
    02605414665925201497442850732518666002132434088190 7104863317346496514539057962
    68561005508106658796998163574736384052571459102897 0641401109712062804390397595
    15677157700420337869936007230558763176359421873125 1471205329281918261861258673
    21579198414848829164470609575270695722091756711672 2910981690915280173506712748
    58322287183520935396572512108357915136988209144421 0067510334671103141267111369
    90865851639831501970165151168517143765761835155650 8849099898599823873455283316
    35507647918535893226185489632132933089857064204675 2590709154814165498594616371
    80270981994309924488957571282890592323326097299712 0844335732654893823911932597
    46366730583604142813883032038249037589852437441702 9132765618093773444030707469
    21120191302033038019762110110044929321516084244485 9637669838952286847831235526
    58213144957685726243344189303968642624341077322697 8028073189154411010446823252
    71620105265227211166039666557309254711055785376346 6820653109896526918620564769
    31257058635662018558100729360659876486117910453348 8503461136576867532494416680
    39626579787718556084552965412665408530614344431858 6769751456614068007002378776
    59134401712749470420562230538994561314071127000407 8547332699390814546646458807
    97270826683063432858785698305235808933065757406795 4571637752542021149557615814
    00250126228594130216471550979259230990796547376125 5176567513575178296664547791
    74501129961489030463994713296210734043751895735961 4589019389713111790429782856
    47503203198691514028708085990480109412147221317947 6477726224142548545403321571
    85306142288137585043063321751829798662237172159160 7716692547487389866549494501
    14654062843366393790039769265672146385306736096571 2091807638327166416274888800
    78692560290228472104031721186082041900042296617119 6377921337575114959501566049
    63186294726547364252308177036751590673502350728354 0567040386743513622224771589
    15049530984448933309634087807693259939780541934144 7377441842631298608099888687
    41326047215695162396586457302163159819319516735381 2974167729478672422924654366
    80098067692823828068996400482435403701416314965897 9409243237896907069779422362
    50822168895738379862300159377647165122893578601588 1617557829735233446042815126
    27203734314653197777416031990665541876397929334419 5215413418994854447345673831
    62499341913181480927777103863877343177207545654532 2077709212019051660962804909
    26360197598828161332316663652861932668633606273567 6303544776280350450777235547
    10585954870279081435624014517180624643626794561275 3181340783303362542327839449
    75382437205835311477119926063813346776879695970309 8339130771098704085913374641
    44282277263465947047458784778720192771528073176790 7707157213444730605700733492
    43693113835049316312840425121925651798069411352801 3147013047816437885185290928
    54520116583934196562134914341595625865865570552690 4965209858033850722426482939
    72858478316305777756068887644624824685792603953527 7348030480290058760758251047
    47091643961362676044925627420420832085661190625454 3372131535958450687724602901
    61876679524061634252257719542916299193064553779914 0373404328752628889639958794
    75729174642635745525407909145135711136941091193932 5191076020825202618798531887
    70584297259167781314969900901921169717372784768472 6860849003377024242916513005
    00516832336435038951702989392233451722013812806965 0117844087451960121228599371
    62313017114448464090389064495444006198690754851602 6327505298349187407866808818
    33851022833450850486082503930213321971551843063545 5007668282949304137765527939
    75175461395398468339363830474611996653858153842056 8533862186725233402830871123
    28278921250771262946322956398989893582116745627010 2183564622013496715188190973
    03811980049734072396103685406643193950979019069963 9552453005450580685501956730
    22921913933918568034490398205955100226353536192041 9947455385938102343955449597
    78377902374216172711172364343543947822181852862408 5140066604433258885698670543
    15470696574745855033232334210730154594051655379068 6627333799585115625784322988
    27372319898757141595781119635833005940873068121602 8764962867446047746491599505
    49737425626901049037781986835938146574126804925648 7985561453723478673303904688
    38343634655379498641927056387293174872332083760112 3029911367938627089438799362
    01629515413371424892830722012690147546684765357616 4773794675200490757155527819
    65362132392640616013635815590742202020318727760527 7219005561484255518792530343
    51398442532234157623361064250639049750086562710953 5919465897514131034822769306
    24743536325691607815478181152843667957061108615331 5044521274739245449454236828
    86061340841486377670096120715124914043027253860764 8236341433462351897576645216
    41376796903149501910857598442391986291642193994907 2362346468441173940326591840
    44378051333894525742399508296591228508555821572503 1071257012668302402929525220
    11872676756220415420516184163484756516999811614101 0029960783869092916030288400
    26910414079288621507842451670908700069928212066041 8371806535567252532567532861
    29104248776182582976515795984703562226293486003415 8722980534989650226291748788
    20273420922224533985626476691490556284250391275771 0284027998066365825488926488
    02545661017296702664076559042909945681506526530537 1829412703369313785178609040
    70866711496558343434769338578171138645587367812301 4587687126603489139095620099
    39361031029161615288138437909904231747336394804575 9314931405297634757481193567
    09110137751721008031559024853090669203767192203322 9094334676851422144773793937
    51703443661991040337511173547191855046449026365512 8162288244625759163330391072
    25383742182140883508657391771509682887478265699599 5744906617583441375223970968
    34080053559849175417381883999446974867626551658276 5848358845314277568790029095
    17028352971634456212964043523117600665101241200659 7558512761785838292041974844
    23608007193045761893234922927965019875187212726750 7981255470958904556357921221
    03334669749923563025494780249011419521238281530911 4079073860251522742995818072
    47162591668545133312394804947079119153267343028244 1860414263639548000448002670
    49624820179289647669758318327131425170296923488962 7668440323260927524960357996
    46925650493681836090032380929345958897069536534940 6034021665443755890045632882
    25054525564056448246515187547119621844396582533754 3885690941130315095261793780
    02974120766514793942590298969594699556576121865619 6733786236256125216320862869
    22210327488921865436480229678070576561514463204692 7906821207388377814233562823
    60896320806822246801224826117718589638140918390367 3672220888321513755600372798
    39400415297002878307667094447456013455641725437090 6979396122571429894671543578
    46878861444581231459357198492252847160504922124247 0141214780573455105008019086
    99603302763478708108175450119307141223390866393833 9529425786905076431006383519
    8343893415961318543475464955697810. ect.
    f(x)=xsin(pi/x) is longer

  2. #17
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post

    f(x)=xsin(pi/x) is longer
    I know, but the OP probably wants numbers.

  3. #18
    Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Macabrian Invasion Fleet
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    456
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bored
    Someone has been cheating off David Aronofsky
    Pi (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  4. #19
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by KamielFTW View Post


    Not googled at all.


    @OP: Code dat shit for yourself


    It's called having an above average IQ. Something that you apparently lack if memorizing 18 digits that follow a pattern seems far fetched toi you.

  5. #20
    ZeroTroubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whereever I feel like.
    Posts
    3,052
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    It's called having an above average IQ. Something that you apparently lack if memorizing 18 digits that follow a pattern seems far fetched toi you.
    Seemed like you googled it.

    but yeah, i know it till the 1000th digit

    3.1415926535 8979323846 2643383279 5028841971 6939937510 5820974944 5923078164 0628620899 8628034825 3421170679 8214808651 3282306647 0938446095 5058223172 5359408128 4811174502 8410270193 8521105559 6446229489 5493038196 4428810975 6659334461 2847564823 3786783165 2712019091 4564856692 3460348610 4543266482 1339360726 0249141273 7245870066 0631558817 4881520920 9628292540 9171536436 7892590360 0113305305 4882046652 1384146951 9415116094 3305727036 5759591953 0921861173 8193261179 3105118548 0744623799 6274956735 1885752724 8912279381 8301194912 9833673362 4406566430 8602139494 6395224737 1907021798 6094370277 0539217176 2931767523 8467481846 7669405132 0005681271 4526356082 7785771342 7577896091 7363717872 1468440901 2249534301 4654958537 1050792279 6892589235 4201995611 2129021960 8640344181 5981362977 4771309960 5187072113 4999999837 2978049951 0597317328 1609631859 5024459455 3469083026 4252230825 3344685035 2619311881 7101000313 7838752886 5875332083 8142061717 7669147303 5982534904 2875546873 1159562863 8823537875 9375195778 1857780532 1712268066 1300192787 6611195909 2164201989[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

  6. #21
    Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Equator and The North Pole
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    917
    My Mood
    Blah
    It is just Pi... It can only be used in Mathematics. You can't make anyone believe that Pi can be used to control the entire world, or whatever you are saying.

    Is this something Carl Sagan inspired you to come up with?


    The lines in my Steam are i's

  7. #22
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by KamielFTW View Post


    Seemed like you googled it.

    but yeah, i know it till the 1000th digit

    3.1415926535 8979323846 2643383279 5028841971 6939937510 5820974944 5923078164 0628620899 8628034825 3421170679 8214808651 3282306647 0938446095 5058223172 5359408128 4811174502 8410270193 8521105559 6446229489 5493038196 4428810975 6659334461 2847564823 3786783165 2712019091 4564856692 3460348610 4543266482 1339360726 0249141273 7245870066 0631558817 4881520920 9628292540 9171536436 7892590360 0113305305 4882046652 1384146951 9415116094 3305727036 5759591953 0921861173 8193261179 3105118548 0744623799 6274956735 1885752724 8912279381 8301194912 9833673362 4406566430 8602139494 6395224737 1907021798 6094370277 0539217176 2931767523 8467481846 7669405132 0005681271 4526356082 7785771342 7577896091 7363717872 1468440901 2249534301 4654958537 1050792279 6892589235 4201995611 2129021960 8640344181 5981362977 4771309960 5187072113 4999999837 2978049951 0597317328 1609631859 5024459455 3469083026 4252230825 3344685035 2619311881 7101000313 7838752886 5875332083 8142061717 7669147303 5982534904 2875546873 1159562863 8823537875 9375195778 1857780532 1712268066 1300192787 6611195909 2164201989
    I'm just more intelligent than you. And if you're going to google pi, remove the spaces.

  8. #23
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,714
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,678
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    FUCK YOUR SHITTY PI, I RAISE YOU EULER'S CONSTANT! ENJOY YOUR TINY UNIVERSE, I WILL RULE THE MULTIVERSE!

    Yeah, but now I can cross over to the multiverse and kill some super powered woman with the power to regrow her brain thanks to crossing over, old man to save your sickly child, Eve.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  9. #24
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused

  10. #25
    ZeroTroubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whereever I feel like.
    Posts
    3,052
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    I'm just more intelligent than you. And if you're going to google pi, remove the spaces.
    Do you have proof I didnt type those myself?

  11. #26
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
    Ha.
    3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375 105820974944592307816406286208
    08998628034825342117067982148086513282306647093844 6095505822317253594081284811
    17450284102701938521105559644622948954930381964428 8109756659334461284756482337
    86783165271201909145648566923460348610454326648213 3936072602491412737245870066
    06315588174881520920962829254091715364367892590360 0113305305488204665213841469
    51941511609433057270365759591953092186117381932611 7931051185480744623799627495
    67351885752724891227938183011949129833673362440656 6430860213949463952247371907
    02179860943702770539217176293176752384674818467669 4051320005681271452635608277
    85771342757789609173637178721468440901224953430146 5495853710507922796892589235
    42019956112129021960864034418159813629774771309960 5187072113499999983729780499
    51059731732816096318595024459455346908302642522308 2533446850352619311881710100
    03137838752886587533208381420617177669147303598253 4904287554687311595628638823
    53787593751957781857780532171226806613001927876611 1959092164201989380952572010
    65485863278865936153381827968230301952035301852968 9957736225994138912497217752
    83479131515574857242454150695950829533116861727855 8890750983817546374649393192
    55060400927701671139009848824012858361603563707660 1047101819429555961989467678
    37449448255379774726847104047534646208046684259069 4912933136770289891521047521
    62056966024058038150193511253382430035587640247496 4732639141992726042699227967
    82354781636009341721641219924586315030286182974555 7067498385054945885869269956
    90927210797509302955321165344987202755960236480665 4991198818347977535663698074
    26542527862551818417574672890977772793800081647060 0161452491921732172147723501
    41441973568548161361157352552133475741849468438523 3239073941433345477624168625
    18983569485562099219222184272550254256887671790494 6016534668049886272327917860
    85784383827967976681454100953883786360950680064225 1252051173929848960841284886
    26945604241965285022210661186306744278622039194945 0471237137869609563643719172
    87467764657573962413890865832645995813390478027590 0994657640789512694683983525
    95709825822620522489407726719478268482601476990902 6401363944374553050682034962
    52451749399651431429809190659250937221696461515709 8583874105978859597729754989
    30161753928468138268683868942774155991855925245953 9594310499725246808459872736
    44695848653836736222626099124608051243884390451244 1365497627807977156914359977
    00129616089441694868555848406353422072225828488648 1584560285060168427394522674
    67678895252138522549954666727823986456596116354886 2305774564980355936345681743
    24112515076069479451096596094025228879710893145669 1368672287489405601015033086
    17928680920874760917824938589009714909675985261365 5497818931297848216829989487
    22658804857564014270477555132379641451523746234364 5428584447952658678210511413
    54735739523113427166102135969536231442952484937187 1101457654035902799344037420
    07310578539062198387447808478489683321445713868751 9435064302184531910484810053
    70614680674919278191197939952061419663428754440643 7451237181921799983910159195
    61814675142691239748940907186494231961567945208095 1465502252316038819301420937
    62137855956638937787083039069792077346722182562599 6615014215030680384477345492
    02605414665925201497442850732518666002132434088190 7104863317346496514539057962
    68561005508106658796998163574736384052571459102897 0641401109712062804390397595
    15677157700420337869936007230558763176359421873125 1471205329281918261861258673
    21579198414848829164470609575270695722091756711672 2910981690915280173506712748
    58322287183520935396572512108357915136988209144421 0067510334671103141267111369
    90865851639831501970165151168517143765761835155650 8849099898599823873455283316
    35507647918535893226185489632132933089857064204675 2590709154814165498594616371
    80270981994309924488957571282890592323326097299712 0844335732654893823911932597
    46366730583604142813883032038249037589852437441702 9132765618093773444030707469
    21120191302033038019762110110044929321516084244485 9637669838952286847831235526
    58213144957685726243344189303968642624341077322697 8028073189154411010446823252
    71620105265227211166039666557309254711055785376346 6820653109896526918620564769
    31257058635662018558100729360659876486117910453348 8503461136576867532494416680
    39626579787718556084552965412665408530614344431858 6769751456614068007002378776
    59134401712749470420562230538994561314071127000407 8547332699390814546646458807
    97270826683063432858785698305235808933065757406795 4571637752542021149557615814
    00250126228594130216471550979259230990796547376125 5176567513575178296664547791
    74501129961489030463994713296210734043751895735961 4589019389713111790429782856
    47503203198691514028708085990480109412147221317947 6477726224142548545403321571
    85306142288137585043063321751829798662237172159160 7716692547487389866549494501
    14654062843366393790039769265672146385306736096571 2091807638327166416274888800
    78692560290228472104031721186082041900042296617119 6377921337575114959501566049
    63186294726547364252308177036751590673502350728354 0567040386743513622224771589
    15049530984448933309634087807693259939780541934144 7377441842631298608099888687
    41326047215695162396586457302163159819319516735381 2974167729478672422924654366
    80098067692823828068996400482435403701416314965897 9409243237896907069779422362
    50822168895738379862300159377647165122893578601588 1617557829735233446042815126
    27203734314653197777416031990665541876397929334419 5215413418994854447345673831
    62499341913181480927777103863877343177207545654532 2077709212019051660962804909
    26360197598828161332316663652861932668633606273567 6303544776280350450777235547
    10585954870279081435624014517180624643626794561275 3181340783303362542327839449
    75382437205835311477119926063813346776879695970309 8339130771098704085913374641
    44282277263465947047458784778720192771528073176790 7707157213444730605700733492
    43693113835049316312840425121925651798069411352801 3147013047816437885185290928
    54520116583934196562134914341595625865865570552690 4965209858033850722426482939
    72858478316305777756068887644624824685792603953527 7348030480290058760758251047
    47091643961362676044925627420420832085661190625454 3372131535958450687724602901
    61876679524061634252257719542916299193064553779914 0373404328752628889639958794
    75729174642635745525407909145135711136941091193932 5191076020825202618798531887
    70584297259167781314969900901921169717372784768472 6860849003377024242916513005
    00516832336435038951702989392233451722013812806965 0117844087451960121228599371
    62313017114448464090389064495444006198690754851602 6327505298349187407866808818
    33851022833450850486082503930213321971551843063545 5007668282949304137765527939
    75175461395398468339363830474611996653858153842056 8533862186725233402830871123
    28278921250771262946322956398989893582116745627010 2183564622013496715188190973
    03811980049734072396103685406643193950979019069963 9552453005450580685501956730
    22921913933918568034490398205955100226353536192041 9947455385938102343955449597
    78377902374216172711172364343543947822181852862408 5140066604433258885698670543
    15470696574745855033232334210730154594051655379068 6627333799585115625784322988
    27372319898757141595781119635833005940873068121602 8764962867446047746491599505
    49737425626901049037781986835938146574126804925648 7985561453723478673303904688
    38343634655379498641927056387293174872332083760112 3029911367938627089438799362
    01629515413371424892830722012690147546684765357616 4773794675200490757155527819
    65362132392640616013635815590742202020318727760527 7219005561484255518792530343
    51398442532234157623361064250639049750086562710953 5919465897514131034822769306
    24743536325691607815478181152843667957061108615331 5044521274739245449454236828
    86061340841486377670096120715124914043027253860764 8236341433462351897576645216
    41376796903149501910857598442391986291642193994907 2362346468441173940326591840
    44378051333894525742399508296591228508555821572503 1071257012668302402929525220
    11872676756220415420516184163484756516999811614101 0029960783869092916030288400
    26910414079288621507842451670908700069928212066041 8371806535567252532567532861
    29104248776182582976515795984703562226293486003415 8722980534989650226291748788
    20273420922224533985626476691490556284250391275771 0284027998066365825488926488
    02545661017296702664076559042909945681506526530537 1829412703369313785178609040
    70866711496558343434769338578171138645587367812301 4587687126603489139095620099
    39361031029161615288138437909904231747336394804575 9314931405297634757481193567
    09110137751721008031559024853090669203767192203322 9094334676851422144773793937
    51703443661991040337511173547191855046449026365512 8162288244625759163330391072
    25383742182140883508657391771509682887478265699599 5744906617583441375223970968
    34080053559849175417381883999446974867626551658276 5848358845314277568790029095
    17028352971634456212964043523117600665101241200659 7558512761785838292041974844
    23608007193045761893234922927965019875187212726750 7981255470958904556357921221
    03334669749923563025494780249011419521238281530911 4079073860251522742995818072
    47162591668545133312394804947079119153267343028244 1860414263639548000448002670
    49624820179289647669758318327131425170296923488962 7668440323260927524960357996
    46925650493681836090032380929345958897069536534940 6034021665443755890045632882
    25054525564056448246515187547119621844396582533754 3885690941130315095261793780
    02974120766514793942590298969594699556576121865619 6733786236256125216320862869
    22210327488921865436480229678070576561514463204692 7906821207388377814233562823
    60896320806822246801224826117718589638140918390367 3672220888321513755600372798
    39400415297002878307667094447456013455641725437090 6979396122571429894671543578
    46878861444581231459357198492252847160504922124247 0141214780573455105008019086
    99603302763478708108175450119307141223390866393833 9529425786905076431006383519
    8343893415961318543475464955697810. ect.
    SO MUCH PI

  12. #27
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Yeah, but now I can cross over to the multiverse and kill some super powered woman with the power to regrow her brain thanks to crossing over, old man to save your sickly child, Eve.

    RIP Fringe 2008-2011. Fuck you.
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  13. #28
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    4951′S 12834′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by KamielFTW View Post


    Do you have proof I didnt type those myself?
    Because you're not more intelligent than me.

  14. #29
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    Because you're not more intelligent than me.
    I'll trip to that

  15. #30
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
    Ha.
    3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375 105820974944592307816406286208
    08998628034825342117067982148086513282306647093844 6095505822317253594081284811
    17450284102701938521105559644622948954930381964428 8109756659334461284756482337
    86783165271201909145648566923460348610454326648213 3936072602491412737245870066
    06315588174881520920962829254091715364367892590360 0113305305488204665213841469
    51941511609433057270365759591953092186117381932611 7931051185480744623799627495
    67351885752724891227938183011949129833673362440656 6430860213949463952247371907
    02179860943702770539217176293176752384674818467669 4051320005681271452635608277
    85771342757789609173637178721468440901224953430146 5495853710507922796892589235
    42019956112129021960864034418159813629774771309960 5187072113499999983729780499
    51059731732816096318595024459455346908302642522308 2533446850352619311881710100
    03137838752886587533208381420617177669147303598253 4904287554687311595628638823
    53787593751957781857780532171226806613001927876611 1959092164201989380952572010
    65485863278865936153381827968230301952035301852968 9957736225994138912497217752
    83479131515574857242454150695950829533116861727855 8890750983817546374649393192
    55060400927701671139009848824012858361603563707660 1047101819429555961989467678
    37449448255379774726847104047534646208046684259069 4912933136770289891521047521
    62056966024058038150193511253382430035587640247496 4732639141992726042699227967
    82354781636009341721641219924586315030286182974555 7067498385054945885869269956
    90927210797509302955321165344987202755960236480665 4991198818347977535663698074
    26542527862551818417574672890977772793800081647060 0161452491921732172147723501
    41441973568548161361157352552133475741849468438523 3239073941433345477624168625
    18983569485562099219222184272550254256887671790494 6016534668049886272327917860
    85784383827967976681454100953883786360950680064225 1252051173929848960841284886
    26945604241965285022210661186306744278622039194945 0471237137869609563643719172
    87467764657573962413890865832645995813390478027590 0994657640789512694683983525
    95709825822620522489407726719478268482601476990902 6401363944374553050682034962
    52451749399651431429809190659250937221696461515709 8583874105978859597729754989
    30161753928468138268683868942774155991855925245953 9594310499725246808459872736
    44695848653836736222626099124608051243884390451244 1365497627807977156914359977
    00129616089441694868555848406353422072225828488648 1584560285060168427394522674
    67678895252138522549954666727823986456596116354886 2305774564980355936345681743
    24112515076069479451096596094025228879710893145669 1368672287489405601015033086
    17928680920874760917824938589009714909675985261365 5497818931297848216829989487
    22658804857564014270477555132379641451523746234364 5428584447952658678210511413
    54735739523113427166102135969536231442952484937187 1101457654035902799344037420
    07310578539062198387447808478489683321445713868751 9435064302184531910484810053
    70614680674919278191197939952061419663428754440643 7451237181921799983910159195
    61814675142691239748940907186494231961567945208095 1465502252316038819301420937
    62137855956638937787083039069792077346722182562599 6615014215030680384477345492
    02605414665925201497442850732518666002132434088190 7104863317346496514539057962
    68561005508106658796998163574736384052571459102897 0641401109712062804390397595
    15677157700420337869936007230558763176359421873125 1471205329281918261861258673
    21579198414848829164470609575270695722091756711672 2910981690915280173506712748
    58322287183520935396572512108357915136988209144421 0067510334671103141267111369
    90865851639831501970165151168517143765761835155650 8849099898599823873455283316
    35507647918535893226185489632132933089857064204675 2590709154814165498594616371
    80270981994309924488957571282890592323326097299712 0844335732654893823911932597
    46366730583604142813883032038249037589852437441702 9132765618093773444030707469
    21120191302033038019762110110044929321516084244485 9637669838952286847831235526
    58213144957685726243344189303968642624341077322697 8028073189154411010446823252
    71620105265227211166039666557309254711055785376346 6820653109896526918620564769
    31257058635662018558100729360659876486117910453348 8503461136576867532494416680
    39626579787718556084552965412665408530614344431858 6769751456614068007002378776
    59134401712749470420562230538994561314071127000407 8547332699390814546646458807
    97270826683063432858785698305235808933065757406795 4571637752542021149557615814
    00250126228594130216471550979259230990796547376125 5176567513575178296664547791
    74501129961489030463994713296210734043751895735961 4589019389713111790429782856
    47503203198691514028708085990480109412147221317947 6477726224142548545403321571
    85306142288137585043063321751829798662237172159160 7716692547487389866549494501
    14654062843366393790039769265672146385306736096571 2091807638327166416274888800
    78692560290228472104031721186082041900042296617119 6377921337575114959501566049
    63186294726547364252308177036751590673502350728354 0567040386743513622224771589
    15049530984448933309634087807693259939780541934144 7377441842631298608099888687
    41326047215695162396586457302163159819319516735381 2974167729478672422924654366
    80098067692823828068996400482435403701416314965897 9409243237896907069779422362
    50822168895738379862300159377647165122893578601588 1617557829735233446042815126
    27203734314653197777416031990665541876397929334419 5215413418994854447345673831
    62499341913181480927777103863877343177207545654532 2077709212019051660962804909
    26360197598828161332316663652861932668633606273567 6303544776280350450777235547
    10585954870279081435624014517180624643626794561275 3181340783303362542327839449
    75382437205835311477119926063813346776879695970309 8339130771098704085913374641
    44282277263465947047458784778720192771528073176790 7707157213444730605700733492
    43693113835049316312840425121925651798069411352801 3147013047816437885185290928
    54520116583934196562134914341595625865865570552690 4965209858033850722426482939
    72858478316305777756068887644624824685792603953527 7348030480290058760758251047
    47091643961362676044925627420420832085661190625454 3372131535958450687724602901
    61876679524061634252257719542916299193064553779914 0373404328752628889639958794
    75729174642635745525407909145135711136941091193932 5191076020825202618798531887
    70584297259167781314969900901921169717372784768472 6860849003377024242916513005
    00516832336435038951702989392233451722013812806965 0117844087451960121228599371
    62313017114448464090389064495444006198690754851602 6327505298349187407866808818
    33851022833450850486082503930213321971551843063545 5007668282949304137765527939
    75175461395398468339363830474611996653858153842056 8533862186725233402830871123
    28278921250771262946322956398989893582116745627010 2183564622013496715188190973
    03811980049734072396103685406643193950979019069963 9552453005450580685501956730
    22921913933918568034490398205955100226353536192041 9947455385938102343955449597
    78377902374216172711172364343543947822181852862408 5140066604433258885698670543
    15470696574745855033232334210730154594051655379068 6627333799585115625784322988
    27372319898757141595781119635833005940873068121602 8764962867446047746491599505
    49737425626901049037781986835938146574126804925648 7985561453723478673303904688
    38343634655379498641927056387293174872332083760112 3029911367938627089438799362
    01629515413371424892830722012690147546684765357616 4773794675200490757155527819
    65362132392640616013635815590742202020318727760527 7219005561484255518792530343
    51398442532234157623361064250639049750086562710953 5919465897514131034822769306
    24743536325691607815478181152843667957061108615331 5044521274739245449454236828
    86061340841486377670096120715124914043027253860764 8236341433462351897576645216
    41376796903149501910857598442391986291642193994907 2362346468441173940326591840
    44378051333894525742399508296591228508555821572503 1071257012668302402929525220
    11872676756220415420516184163484756516999811614101 0029960783869092916030288400
    26910414079288621507842451670908700069928212066041 8371806535567252532567532861
    29104248776182582976515795984703562226293486003415 8722980534989650226291748788
    20273420922224533985626476691490556284250391275771 0284027998066365825488926488
    02545661017296702664076559042909945681506526530537 1829412703369313785178609040
    70866711496558343434769338578171138645587367812301 4587687126603489139095620099
    39361031029161615288138437909904231747336394804575 9314931405297634757481193567
    09110137751721008031559024853090669203767192203322 9094334676851422144773793937
    51703443661991040337511173547191855046449026365512 8162288244625759163330391072
    25383742182140883508657391771509682887478265699599 5744906617583441375223970968
    34080053559849175417381883999446974867626551658276 5848358845314277568790029095
    17028352971634456212964043523117600665101241200659 7558512761785838292041974844
    23608007193045761893234922927965019875187212726750 7981255470958904556357921221
    03334669749923563025494780249011419521238281530911 4079073860251522742995818072
    47162591668545133312394804947079119153267343028244 1860414263639548000448002670
    49624820179289647669758318327131425170296923488962 7668440323260927524960357996
    46925650493681836090032380929345958897069536534940 6034021665443755890045632882
    25054525564056448246515187547119621844396582533754 3885690941130315095261793780
    02974120766514793942590298969594699556576121865619 6733786236256125216320862869
    22210327488921865436480229678070576561514463204692 7906821207388377814233562823
    60896320806822246801224826117718589638140918390367 3672220888321513755600372798
    39400415297002878307667094447456013455641725437090 6979396122571429894671543578
    46878861444581231459357198492252847160504922124247 0141214780573455105008019086
    99603302763478708108175450119307141223390866393833 9529425786905076431006383519
    8343893415961318543475464955697810. ect.
    π

    Bitch. I got all the digits in one

    And for your info

    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Cracking challenges have been *** !!! (2)
    By no888 in forum Reverse Engineering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 03:50 PM
  2. Cracking challenges have been *** !!!
    By no888 in forum Reverse Engineering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 01:12 PM
  3. [Challenge] Crack Me
    By xPerfection in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 11:30 AM
  4. Challenge-Cracking WRhax Vip Hack
    By CrazyCracker in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 02:59 AM
  5. Challenge Thread
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 02:22 PM

Tags for this Thread