Thread: dying hair

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 61
  1. #16
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post


    you the punk style any recommended dyes/antioxidants (dont have either)
    Desert Essence Organic shampoo is the best IMO and I used Special Effects hair dye or Punky hair dye. If I wanted it to really last a long time I bought the expensive dye from the hair salon in town that they get in for themselves.

  2. #17
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Desert Essence Organic shampoo is the best IMO and I used Special Effects hair dye or Punky hair dye. If I wanted it to really last a long time I bought the expensive dye from the hair salon in town that they get in for themselves.
    Pretty sure hair salons dye hair...right?...(never gone to one for anything more than a hair cut)
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  3. #18
    Hux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candy Kingdom
    Posts
    6,830
    Reputation
    588
    Thanks
    779
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Desert Essence Organic shampoo is the best IMO and I used Special Effects hair dye or Punky hair dye. If I wanted it to really last a long time I bought the expensive dye from the hair salon in town that they get in for themselves.
    let's see what your punk hair style looks like?

  4. #19
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post


    Pretty sure hair salons dye hair...right?...(never gone to one for anything more than a hair cut)
    Yeah dude but you need to find a good one for the right color blue, most of the time they dye it that shitty dark blue crap.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemongrab View Post
    let's see what your punk hair style looks like?
    I've gone from typical liberty spikes, to a mohawk, to studded spikes (shorter liberty spikes), and right now I'm growing it back out because I had to cut my hair to get my job. It's almost long enough to get my mohawk back, but I need another two inches before it's at the length I want it at.

  5. #20
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Yeah dude but you need to find a good one for the right color blue, most of the time they dye it that shitty dark blue crap.



    I've gone from typical liberty spikes, to a mohawk, to studded spikes (shorter liberty spikes), and right now I'm growing it back out because I had to cut my hair to get my job. It's almost long enough to get my mohawk back, but I need another two inches before it's at the length I want it at.
    how long should my hair be for liberty spikes?
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  6. #21
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post


    how long should my hair be for liberty spikes?
    Depends on what kind of punk look you're going for. If you want the grunge look, 4-5 inches. If you want "idgaf what you think" punk, 7-9 inches. If you want "FUUUCCCKKK YEEEAAHHHH IMMA PUNK BITCHES" go for 10-15 inches. Anything past that you're just going for "LOOK AT ME DAMNIT"

    DON'T FORGET TO TWIST THE TIPS AND SPRAY THE INSIDE OF THE SPIKES! That's the biggest thing. Use Got2B hair spray to get the spikes up, and then use the Got2B hair gel on the tips while you twist them, also make sure you have a blow drier to harden the spikes quickly. If you don't spray the insides any breeze will knock them over and make it look like you have extreme dandruff

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    Bernard. (10-04-2012)

  8. #22
    Hux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candy Kingdom
    Posts
    6,830
    Reputation
    588
    Thanks
    779
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Depends on what kind of punk look you're going for. If you want the grunge look, 4-5 inches. If you want "idgaf what you think" punk, 7-9 inches. If you want "FUUUCCCKKK YEEEAAHHHH IMMA PUNK BITCHES" go for 10-15 inches. Anything past that you're just going for "LOOK AT ME DAMNIT"

    DON'T FORGET TO TWIST THE TIPS AND SPRAY THE INSIDE OF THE SPIKES! That's the biggest thing. Use Got2B hair spray to get the spikes up, and then use the Got2B hair gel on the tips while you twist them, also make sure you have a blow drier to harden the spikes quickly. If you don't spray the insides any breeze will knock them over and make it look like you have extreme dandruff
    you must be the biggest punkass.
    any old pictures of your hair?

  9. #23
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    8,193
    Reputation
    1332
    Thanks
    1,281
    My Mood
    Mellow
    dying hair is stupid i would never do it.

  10. #24
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemongrab View Post
    you must be the biggest punkass.
    any old pictures of your hair?
    Punkass? Your troll attempts are terrible at best. And I'm not posting a picture of myself on MPGH, nice try though. A few other members have already seen it, find them and ask them.

  11. #25
    Hux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candy Kingdom
    Posts
    6,830
    Reputation
    588
    Thanks
    779
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Punkass? Your troll attempts are terrible at best. And I'm not posting a picture of myself on MPGH, nice try though. A few other members have already seen it, find them and ask them.
    punkass in a good way...
    who do i have to find?

  12. #26
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemongrab View Post
    punkass in a good way...
    who do i have to find?
    Punkass isn't good terminology brotha, Punks don't like to be referred to anything other than just Punk Still not posting a picture of myself on MPGH.

  13. #27
    Hux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candy Kingdom
    Posts
    6,830
    Reputation
    588
    Thanks
    779
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Punkass isn't good terminology brotha, Punks don't like to be referred to anything other than just Punk Still not posting a picture of myself on MPGH.
    i'll ask your sister than

  14. #28
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Depends on what kind of punk look you're going for. If you want the grunge look, 4-5 inches. If you want "idgaf what you think" punk, 7-9 inches. If you want "FUUUCCCKKK YEEEAAHHHH IMMA PUNK BITCHES" go for 10-15 inches. Anything past that you're just going for "LOOK AT ME DAMNIT"

    DON'T FORGET TO TWIST THE TIPS AND SPRAY THE INSIDE OF THE SPIKES! That's the biggest thing. Use Got2B hair spray to get the spikes up, and then use the Got2B hair gel on the tips while you twist them, also make sure you have a blow drier to harden the spikes quickly. If you don't spray the insides any breeze will knock them over and make it look like you have extreme dandruff
    by hair spray, u mean the freeze spray right? and the hair gel is the styling spiking glue?
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  15. #29
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    Just dont color your hair and leave as it is mofo D:

  16. #30
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post


    by hair spray, u mean the freeze spray right? and the hair gel is the styling spiking glue?
    You got it brotha the freeze spray and the hair glue from got2b are the best I've used, and I've used a lot of differs hair products in the past

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dying My Hair
    By Synchromanica in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-30-2011, 03:11 AM
  2. Google Needs to DIE!!!!!!!!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 09:53 PM
  3. Will Smith Died. 1968 - 2006
    By Kyojiro in forum General
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 01:32 PM
  4. Die Everyone! Praise "god"
    By arunforce in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2006, 07:30 PM
  5. Die In Fear
    By Flawless in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 09:12 AM