Thread: dying hair

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 61
  1. #31
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    You got it brotha the freeze spray and the hair glue from got2b are the best I've used, and I've used a lot of differs hair products in the past
    now I gotta find a good hair salon to dye my hair, since I don't trust myself, since I have no experience in doing it.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  2. #32
    Sjla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,176
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    81
    dying hair is for girls man



    @

  3. #33
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post


    now I gotta find a good hair salon to dye my hair, since I don't trust myself, since I have no experience in doing it.
    Trial and error man, I fucked up trying to dye my hair red the first time and made it pink. It looked SOOOOO GAY. But then I put green in it and then some blue and it bleached itself Remember, the worst you can do is end up having white hair

  4. #34
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Trial and error man, I fucked up trying to dye my hair red the first time and made it pink. It looked SOOOOO GAY. But then I put green in it and then some blue and it bleached itself Remember, the worst you can do is end up having white hair
    i dont want to have white hair
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  5. #35
    Egghead1019's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    441
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    170
    My Mood
    Amazed
    All I can say is Emo
    Epic

  6. #36
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Egghead1019 View Post
    All I can say is Emo
    U mean Punk?
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  7. #37
    Egghead1019's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    441
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    170
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post


    U mean Punk?
    I guessss? Just don't die your hair. Stay natural mate.
    Epic

  8. #38
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Egghead1019 View Post
    I guessss? Just don't die your hair. Stay natural mate.
    color hair looks better than black hair, when it comes to styled hair
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  9. #39
    Egghead1019's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    441
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    170
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post


    color hair looks better than black hair, when it comes to styled hair
    Not really. Just keep the black hair? What's wrong with it?
    Epic

  10. #40
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Egghead1019 View Post
    Not really. Just keep the black hair? What's wrong with it?
    just doesnt look as good :\
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  11. #41
    Egghead1019's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    441
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    170
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post


    just doesnt look as good :\
    Soo, the bitches think your gay when you color your hair
    Epic

  12. #42
    The Hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\System32
    Posts
    2,294
    Reputation
    225
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post


    I just wonder how I would look with Liberty Spikes for 1 day
    To be honest, liberty spikes look ugly as fuck.

    Whatever dawg, your choice since it's your hair

  13. #43
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Egghead1019 View Post
    Soo, the bitches think your gay when you color your hair
    if u dye it pink and dont shape it, probably
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  14. #44
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post


    if u dye it pink and dont shape it, probably
    Dont listen to them, bitches love the look. They just dont understand the punk look, so they bash it. It's really quite funny, you'll learn to laugh at comments like theirs

  15. #45
    Egghead1019's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    441
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    170
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Dont listen to them, bitches love the look. They just dont understand the punk look, so they bash it. It's really quite funny, you'll learn to laugh at comments like theirs
    ^^ Another emo
    Epic

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dying My Hair
    By Synchromanica in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-30-2011, 03:11 AM
  2. Google Needs to DIE!!!!!!!!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 09:53 PM
  3. Will Smith Died. 1968 - 2006
    By Kyojiro in forum General
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 01:32 PM
  4. Die Everyone! Praise "god"
    By arunforce in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2006, 07:30 PM
  5. Die In Fear
    By Flawless in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 09:12 AM