Poll: Thoughts?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Evolution

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Now you're just spamming, like always. There's a reason nobody likes you. You can't seem to grasp your feeble mind around separatist ideals and therefore you need to act "smart" on the internet, ironically enough all you do is post grammatically incorrect spam, while never contributing anything worthwhile to an honest discussion. I've already proven you wrong in multiple threads, had others back me up in doing so, so go right ahead with your spam little kiddie Call me a kid all you want, I'm fairly certain the other members who have heard my voice will get a nice laugh at your immature statements, as I know I do.

Also, being rude to a staff member isn't the smartest decision, but whatever, enjoy being a brat, I know it's making me laugh
    what separatist ideals? the creationist?
    howd you prove me wrong evolution has fact youve given up ran out of bs to say

Thanks
    Evolution is bullshit. But so is the "poof there are people" context. I only believe in adaptation, from where a persons DNA slightly alters itself to adapt to a situation under life/death circumstances. With evolution, it basically says "poof", single celled organisms magically learned to work together. No, not possible. They don't just "happen" to learn to work together to create a biological intelligent being. There has to be an outside influence of some sort that affects it in an extreme way. My theory more revolves around inter-dimensional theory. As you have each dimension so close to each other, they eventually touch. As one dimension leaks energy into another (such as a black hole, as everything from light, gravity, and even energy is sucked into it as such) it creates a surplus of new energies. These energies inter-combine with each other to create anomalies. These anomalies, once Core Entropies now so powerful it creates new energies on its own (defeating the laws of physics), create beings known as deities, or so "Gods". These "Gods" are just pure beings of energy, energy that can not be fathomed by humans as we are not said "Gods" and it goes beyond our possible knowledge at the moment with what our technology brings forth to us. Such "Gods" are, in short, are energies so powerful they have the ability to create any possible substance in the blink of an eye. In my perspective, such an anomaly as this has the ability to create beings from nothing, ergo multi-celled/single-celled organisms, or the ability to alter that of a beings initial intended construct to become something anew. From here, the beings themselves have nothing else but energies to feed upon, and by doing so "adapt" to their environment by feeding on said energies. As these beings fly throughout space, they collide with different constructs, such as other energies. Some become part of an environment in an unanimated situational circumstance, such as asteroids, suns, moons, dark matter, quarks, etc. And some end up adapting to said environment of separate areas to create single-celled/multi-celled organisms, that use energy (such as nerve synapses) to continue to survive. However, these beings that adapt in a situation by using other energies to create their own self in a "living" manner do eventually die out as they eventually consume all matter that was once originally used to power them, so they "adapt" to continue to survive.

That is my theory. I refuse to believe in Evolution just because some guy tripped on acid and said it was a good idea. Yeah, our DNA is similar to primates, but it still doesn't explain the massive leap from Germanic tribes to the Egyptian intelligence in such a short period of time. According to Evolution, such a gap can not exist as DNA alteration happens over a vast span of time, the only two explanations are outside influence by intelligent beings (which still does not prove Evolution), or mass energy equivocation.
    WE KNOW evolution is real. What we don't know is how it all began. Cells contain organelles. Organelles each have functions, they fill their own niche to ensure their survival. Organelles can be broken down even further, and from there it can be broken down even FURTHER. We have no way of knowing the origins of anything as of now. And if you haven't realized, Germany is quite far from Egypt. There wasn't a massive increase in intelligence. What did happen though was a government being formed. Governments tend to figure more things out then tribes. We are constantly evolving.
    Your claim of inter dimensional theory is almost as ridiculous if not AS ridiculous as creationism. We see evolution happening right before our eyes, yet you refuse to admit it's existence. You know what's the difference between neanderthals and homo sapiens are? Their scents and testicles. A current example of Evolution is autism. Autistic people have hyper active brains. A connection made is that our need to process more information efficiently is causing us to evolve.
    Last edited by noob555; 10-03-2012 at 11:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    i believe in evolution.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Evolution is bullshit. But so is the "poof there are people" context. I only believe in adaptation, from where a persons DNA slightly alters itself to adapt to a situation under life/death circumstances. With evolution, it basically says "poof", single celled organisms magically learned to work together. No, not possible. They don't just "happen" to learn to work together to create a biological intelligent being. There has to be an outside influence of some sort that affects it in an extreme way. My theory more revolves around inter-dimensional theory. As you have each dimension so close to each other, they eventually touch. As one dimension leaks energy into another (such as a black hole, as everything from light, gravity, and even energy is sucked into it as such) it creates a surplus of new energies. These energies inter-combine with each other to create anomalies. These anomalies, once Core Entropies now so powerful it creates new energies on its own (defeating the laws of physics), create beings known as deities, or so "Gods". These "Gods" are just pure beings of energy, energy that can not be fathomed by humans as we are not said "Gods" and it goes beyond our possible knowledge at the moment with what our technology brings forth to us. Such "Gods" are, in short, are energies so powerful they have the ability to create any possible substance in the blink of an eye. In my perspective, such an anomaly as this has the ability to create beings from nothing, ergo multi-celled/single-celled organisms, or the ability to alter that of a beings initial intended construct to become something anew. From here, the beings themselves have nothing else but energies to feed upon, and by doing so "adapt" to their environment by feeding on said energies. As these beings fly throughout space, they collide with different constructs, such as other energies. Some become part of an environment in an unanimated situational circumstance, such as asteroids, suns, moons, dark matter, quarks, etc. And some end up adapting to said environment of separate areas to create single-celled/multi-celled organisms, that use energy (such as nerve synapses) to continue to survive. However, these beings that adapt in a situation by using other energies to create their own self in a "living" manner do eventually die out as they eventually consume all matter that was once originally used to power them, so they "adapt" to continue to survive.

That is my theory. I refuse to believe in Evolution just because some guy tripped on acid and said it was a good idea. Yeah, our DNA is similar to primates, but it still doesn't explain the massive leap from Germanic tribes to the Egyptian intelligence in such a short period of time. According to Evolution, such a gap can not exist as DNA alteration happens over a vast span of time, the only two explanations are outside influence by intelligent beings (which still does not prove Evolution), or mass energy equivocation.
    So you don't believe in a few billion years we, humans, will most likely evolve into something new?
    I personally believe in the evolution theory. One, it's a pretty strong argument - ESPECIALLY compared to the bullshit of "God made us and Earth" shit. I don't have a religion, sorry if I offend anyone, but it's a bunch of bullshit. I personally believe it's science in which we were made. The Evolution from primates to humans. As you said, primates DNA is very similar to ours.

Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Will people stop reading the first fucking line of my paragraph and actually try to comprehend what I said? I never mentioned anything about god. "Gods" in the case that I put it has no correlation with religion, but I guess people will pick apart what they want to justify the end means of their beliefs. Read this and then justify consistent Evolution without using the basis behind adaptation for your facts.

Thanks
    Will people stop reading the first fucking line of my paragraph and actually try to comprehend what I said? I never mentioned anything about god. "Gods" in the case that I put it has no correlation with religion, but I guess people will pick apart what they want to justify the end means of their beliefs. Read this and then justify consistent Evolution without using the basis behind adaptation for your facts.
    Mutation and adaption are part of the evolutionary process lol
    and I never said anything about god, I said your logic was as bad if not worst.

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Mutation and adaption are part of the evolutionary process lol
    and I never said anything about god, I said your logic was as bad if not worst.
    Ten Reasons Evolution is Wrong

I'm just going to leave this for you to read, if you choose not to, whatever, considering if we go down to the basic genome structure the influence as such is random from one generation to multiple generations, it can revert to it's original stage. Which in my opinion, makes evolution false. Though I'm not going to continue discussing it as the typical response is "you no believe you stoopid" on these forums.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    i truley think that darwin was right and religion is bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

Ten Reasons Evolution is Wrong

I'm just going to leave this for you to read, if you choose not to, whatever, considering if we go down to the basic genome structure the influence as such is random from one generation to multiple generations, it can revert to it's original stage. Which in my opinion, makes evolution false. Though I'm not going to continue discussing it as the typical response is "you no believe you stoopid" on these forums.
    I agree with the definition of evolution, and I am not sure if that is defined as darwin's theory of evolution.

I am an engineering student and not a bio student, so this is waaaay out of my comfort zone, but I do agree with the following definition pulled from wiki:

Evolution is the change in the inherited characteristics of biological populations over successive generations. Evolutionary processes give rise to diversity at every level of biological organisation, including species, individual organisms and molecules such as DNA and proteins.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I believe in evolution.
    ღ ✫ ϡ: (\_(\
    ♥ ❤ ✪ (=’ :’)✩
    ☀ : ✱ ☾,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»★

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Religion... Evolution... you really can't prove it. No point in arguing over something neither side can prove is right.

Pull out a book written by god, dig up some bones and say they were your ancestors, there is still going to be lingering doubt.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Well being born into a Christian family.. I believe in Creationism etc. Watch the documentary my dad produced and directed

The Voyage That Shook the World

Check it out. Its pretty good imo and I don't like watching docos
    Oh hai der.

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    I agree with the definition of evolution, and I am not sure if that is defined as darwin's theory of evolution.

I am an engineering student and not a bio student, so this is waaaay out of my comfort zone, but I do agree with the following definition pulled from wiki:
    There are a few things I do believe in the theory, I will agree. I so agree that the manipulation of the human genome is possible at a sub-atomic level over a vast period of time to create a basis for which it can exist longer and in further fruition in a certain environment, however, this would mean that evolution is not random. The entire problem behind evolution not being random, is that the whole theory is based on random mutations to create the adaptation process for certain protein structures in beings DNA, though it's not possible for it to be random.

For example, your child may be born with blue eyes. No one else in your family has blue eyes. None of your parents parents had blue eyes. Same thing with their parents. The only person in your entire families history that had blue eyes were your first ancestors, though there is a problem. If evolution is true, then this trait would not have been inherited down so many generations, as the genome wrapper is constantly changing itself to adjust for a new era. If the generations before the family have all had brown eyes, there would be no reason for your child to have blue eyes, as the inheritance for such a trait would be considered a step "backwards". With absolute evolution, inheritance can not exist, yet it does and we have seen it.

There has to be something more to it if it is correct. Evolution has way to many holes in it for me to believe in it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    WE KNOW evolution is real. What we don't know is how it all began. Cells contain organelles. Organelles each have functions, they fill their own niche to ensure their survival. Organelles can be broken down even further, and from there it can be broken down even FURTHER. We have no way of knowing the origins of anything as of now. And if you haven't realized, Germany is quite far from Egypt. There wasn't a massive increase in intelligence. What did happen though was a government being formed. Governments tend to figure more things out then tribes. We are constantly evolving.
    Your claim of inter dimensional theory is almost as ridiculous if not AS ridiculous as creationism. We see evolution happening right before our eyes, yet you refuse to admit it's existence. You know what's the difference between neanderthals and homo sapiens are? Their scents and testicles. A current example of Evolution is autism. Autistic people have hyper active brains. A connection made is that our need to process more information efficiently is causing us to evolve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post

So you don't believe in a few billion years we, humans, will most likely evolve into something new?
    I personally believe in the evolution theory. One, it's a pretty strong argument - ESPECIALLY compared to the bullshit of "God made us and Earth" shit. I don't have a religion, sorry if I offend anyone, but it's a bunch of bullshit. I personally believe it's science in which we were made. The Evolution from primates to humans. As you said, primates DNA is very similar to ours.
    He's not saying that the entire theory is false, he is merely disagreeing that people suddenly spawned from nothing; reality is not like CoD/Battlefield. His theory does make some sense although there is no way either theory can be proved.

NOTE: The religious "theory" doesn't even make sense to me so I don't even need to dispute that; until there is solid evidence that "God" exists, I refuse to believe that any almighty, metaphysical beings exist.
    Last edited by YellowFever; 10-04-2012 at 10:10 AM.

Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast