Poll: Thoughts?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Evolution

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 74
  1. #1
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored

    Evolution

    We were discussing evolution and Darwin in Biology class, and was wondering who here believes in evolution and who here believes in the religious thing.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  2. #2
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    It's 2012 and religion still exists? What?
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

  3. #3
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    We didn't evolve from monkeys or existing apes, we evolved from a common ancestor of apes.
    Timeline of human evolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

    Lehsyrus (10-03-2012)

  5. #4
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    We didn't evolve from monkeys or existing apes, we evolved from a common ancestor of apes.
    Timeline of human evolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    yes, from primates was what I meant to say
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  6. #5
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    The theory of evolution is wayyyy outdated
    punctuated equilibrium is more widely accepted by scientist at the moment

  7. #6
    Dreamer.JR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,567
    Reputation
    624
    Thanks
    565
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I thought we evolved like pokemon.

  8. #7
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    easily evolution religion has only the bible to back it up

  9. #8
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Evolution is bullshit. But so is the "poof there are people" context. I only believe in adaptation, from where a persons DNA slightly alters itself to adapt to a situation under life/death circumstances. With evolution, it basically says "poof", single celled organisms magically learned to work together. No, not possible. They don't just "happen" to learn to work together to create a biological intelligent being. There has to be an outside influence of some sort that affects it in an extreme way. My theory more revolves around inter-dimensional theory. As you have each dimension so close to each other, they eventually touch. As one dimension leaks energy into another (such as a black hole, as everything from light, gravity, and even energy is sucked into it as such) it creates a surplus of new energies. These energies inter-combine with each other to create anomalies. These anomalies, once Core Entropies now so powerful it creates new energies on its own (defeating the laws of physics), create beings known as deities, or so "Gods". These "Gods" are just pure beings of energy, energy that can not be fathomed by humans as we are not said "Gods" and it goes beyond our possible knowledge at the moment with what our technology brings forth to us. Such "Gods" are, in short, are energies so powerful they have the ability to create any possible substance in the blink of an eye. In my perspective, such an anomaly as this has the ability to create beings from nothing, ergo multi-celled/single-celled organisms, or the ability to alter that of a beings initial intended construct to become something anew. From here, the beings themselves have nothing else but energies to feed upon, and by doing so "adapt" to their environment by feeding on said energies. As these beings fly throughout space, they collide with different constructs, such as other energies. Some become part of an environment in an unanimated situational circumstance, such as asteroids, suns, moons, dark matter, quarks, etc. And some end up adapting to said environment of separate areas to create single-celled/multi-celled organisms, that use energy (such as nerve synapses) to continue to survive. However, these beings that adapt in a situation by using other energies to create their own self in a "living" manner do eventually die out as they eventually consume all matter that was once originally used to power them, so they "adapt" to continue to survive.

    That is my theory. I refuse to believe in Evolution just because some guy tripped on acid and said it was a good idea. Yeah, our DNA is similar to primates, but it still doesn't explain the massive leap from Germanic tribes to the Egyptian intelligence in such a short period of time. According to Evolution, such a gap can not exist as DNA alteration happens over a vast span of time, the only two explanations are outside influence by intelligent beings (which still does not prove Evolution), or mass energy equivocation.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    YellowFever (10-04-2012)

  11. #9
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Evolution is bullshit. But so is the "poof there are people" context. I only believe in adaptation, from where a persons DNA slightly alters itself to adapt to a situation under life/death circumstances. With evolution, it basically says "poof", single celled organisms magically learned to work together. No, not possible. They don't just "happen" to learn to work together to create a biological intelligent being. There has to be an outside influence of some sort that affects it in an extreme way. My theory more revolves around inter-dimensional theory. As you have each dimension so close to each other, they eventually touch. As one dimension leaks energy into another (such as a black hole, as everything from light, gravity, and even energy is sucked into it as such) it creates a surplus of new energies. These energies inter-combine with each other to create anomalies. These anomalies, once Core Entropies now so powerful it creates new energies on its own (defeating the laws of physics), create beings known as deities, or so "Gods". These "Gods" are just pure beings of energy, energy that can not be fathomed by humans as we are not said "Gods" and it goes beyond our possible knowledge at the moment with what our technology brings forth to us. Such "Gods" are, in short, are energies so powerful they have the ability to create any possible substance in the blink of an eye. In my perspective, such an anomaly as this has the ability to create beings from nothing, ergo multi-celled/single-celled organisms, or the ability to alter that of a beings initial intended construct to become something anew. From here, the beings themselves have nothing else but energies to feed upon, and by doing so "adapt" to their environment by feeding on said energies. As these beings fly throughout space, they collide with different constructs, such as other energies. Some become part of an environment in an unanimated situational circumstance, such as asteroids, suns, moons, dark matter, quarks, etc. And some end up adapting to said environment of separate areas to create single-celled/multi-celled organisms, that use energy (such as nerve synapses) to continue to survive. However, these beings that adapt in a situation by using other energies to create their own self in a "living" manner do eventually die out as they eventually consume all matter that was once originally used to power them, so they "adapt" to continue to survive.

    That is my theory. I refuse to believe in Evolution just because some guy tripped on acid and said it was a good idea. Yeah, our DNA is similar to primates, but it still doesn't explain the massive leap from Germanic tribes to the Egyptian intelligence in such a short period of time. According to Evolution, such a gap can not exist as DNA alteration happens over a vast span of time, the only two explanations are outside influence by intelligent beings (which still does not prove Evolution), or mass energy equivocation.
    when your old enough take biology

  12. #10
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post


    when your old enough take biology
    Coming from the kid who doesn't understand what a protein synthesis is, thanks for the laugh

  13. #11
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Coming from the kid who doesn't understand what a protein synthesis is, thanks for the laugh
    Creationism corrupts your mind kid

  14. #12
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post


    Creationism corrupts your mind kid
    Did I ever mention creationism? No. You're a fucking moron.

  15. #13
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Did I ever mention creationism? No. You're a fucking moron.
    if you dont believe in evolution or creationism
    then what do you believe in?
    Scientology?
    HA

  16. #14
    Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,746
    Reputation
    333
    Thanks
    1,456
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I believe in evolution.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12


  17. #15
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post

    if you dont believe in evolution or creationism
    then what do you believe in?
    Scientology?
    HA
    Now you're just spamming, like always. There's a reason nobody likes you. You can't seem to grasp your feeble mind around separatist ideals and therefore you need to act "smart" on the internet, ironically enough all you do is post grammatically incorrect spam, while never contributing anything worthwhile to an honest discussion. I've already proven you wrong in multiple threads, had others back me up in doing so, so go right ahead with your spam little kiddie Call me a kid all you want, I'm fairly certain the other members who have heard my voice will get a nice laugh at your immature statements, as I know I do.

    Also, being rude to a staff member isn't the smartest decision, but whatever, enjoy being a brat, I know it's making me laugh

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I didn't believe in evolution
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-22-2008, 12:54 PM
  2. I didn't believe in evolution video!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 02:41 PM
  3. How Evolution Happened
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 05:01 PM
  4. The Evolution of Dance
    By Chronologix in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-16-2007, 08:25 PM
  5. Evolution vs Creationism
    By Dave84311 in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-07-2006, 12:23 AM