Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 42
  1. #16
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    You do realize that is a different special offer and that the games listed a long with others are still 10.00 right?
    oh well thats cool then...
    too bad its only in the states

  2. #17
    AirCanada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    1,779
    Reputation
    115
    Thanks
    167
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Troooop View Post
    Lol I was reading the conversation, waiting for what he said to pop up
    Lolwhat.ahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by MusiK View Post


    oh well thats cool then...
    too bad its only in the states
    WOW,and I thought it was here in Canada too......

  3. #18
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischief View Post
    Lolwhat.ahahaha


    WOW,and I thought it was here in Canada too......
    i went on their canadian website and didnt find the sale.. sucks

  4. #19
    AirCanada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    1,779
    Reputation
    115
    Thanks
    167
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by MusiK View Post


    i went on their canadian website and didnt find the sale.. sucks
    ahh I seeee.indeed.

  5. #20
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    awesome anyone have good game recommendations?

  6. #21
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    awesome anyone have good game recommendations?
    Batman Arkham city was good,
    Skyrim and BF3 if you don't already have them.

    There are actually more titles on sale than I stated in OP, you just gotta use that last link to find them.
    That's also provided that they have everything in stock in store.

  7. #22
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,506
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    They're probably doing this to empty their stock to refill for Black Friday and the upcoming holiday season.

  8. #23
    Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,746
    Reputation
    333
    Thanks
    1,456
    My Mood
    Breezy
    By the time I get there its probably all sold out lol.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12


  9. #24
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    I bought 5 copies of Diablo III and 5 copies of Arkham city. Now to wait until the sale ends and sell this shit for 15

  10. #25
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    I bought 5 copies of Diablo III and 5 copies of Arkham city. Now to wait until the sale ends and sell this shit for 15
    ahahah or u can just sell ur D3 Key for 30$ here on MPGH..
    BF3 is also popular in the market section
    go take a look

  11. #26
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by MusiK View Post


    ahahah or u can just sell ur D3 Key for 30$ here on MPGH..
    BF3 is also popular in the market section
    go take a look
    Fuck I should have done that, buying 5 copies of BF3 tomorrow and probably another 5 of DIII, thanks for that man it's extremely appreciated!


    ---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

    By the way guys, I completely forgot to mention this and probably should have, you buy it at Best Buy. With Toys R' Us you have to buy the new Pokemon for the discount, so you go to Best Buy and price match it.


    SECOND EDIT: Apparently Toys R' Us is liquidating all of their PC games, so on their site it says it's only the deal with the purchase of Pokemon but a lot of people are saying otherwise. Either way, if Toys R' Us is sold out, price match at Best Buy. GO NIGGAS!
    Last edited by Lehsyrus; 10-07-2012 at 10:46 PM.

  12. #27
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    fuck is this sale ending today?

  13. #28
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Fuck I should have done that, buying 5 copies of BF3 tomorrow and probably another 5 of DIII, thanks for that man it's extremely appreciated!


    ---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

    By the way guys, I completely forgot to mention this and probably should have, you buy it at Best Buy. With Toys R' Us you have to buy the new Pokemon for the discount, so you go to Best Buy and price match it.


    SECOND EDIT: Apparently Toys R' Us is liquidating all of their PC games, so on their site it says it's only the deal with the purchase of Pokemon but a lot of people are saying otherwise. Either way, if Toys R' Us is sold out, price match at Best Buy. GO NIGGAS!
    Buy me BF3 for 10$ since in Canada its still 60$

  14. #29
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    I bought 5 copies of Diablo III and 5 copies of Arkham city. Now to wait until the sale ends and sell this shit for 15
    I'll pay you 10 for arkham!!
    and 10 for skyrim if you have any in stock :O

  15. #30
    The Hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\System32
    Posts
    2,294
    Reputation
    225
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Diable 3 and BF3 for 10$?

    Oh damnnnn.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Big Battlefield 3 + Other games sale [Cheap As fuck]
    By Rasta in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 02:22 PM
  2. PS2 + 6 Games + DDR + Eye toy Price?
    By Akisuzi in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 10:17 AM
  3. Free realms game cards for sale
    By Versa in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 09:06 PM
  4. bf2 and bf2142 keys sale and ea games
    By ^...,^ in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 03:22 AM
  5. RS, STEAM & game keys for sale [paypal]
    By steam seller in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 01:54 PM