Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 60
  1. #31
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    So, you mean the cause of you being explosive is different? What do you mean when you say "it's not anger"?
    irritance is not anger. I am very external with my irritance but I am never angry. I get annoyed, not angry.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (10-09-2012)

  3. #32
    Instrumental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    1,220
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    kid gone mad.

  4. #33
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    That's because people like me will never get angry. It's literally impossible.
    You get angry faggit shut up.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 10-09-2012 at 08:01 AM.

  5. #34
    Hux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candy Kingdom
    Posts
    6,830
    Reputation
    588
    Thanks
    779
    My Mood
    Brooding
    must be the bathsalts...

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hux For This Useful Post:

    Dreamer.JR (10-09-2012)

  7. #35
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    You get angry faggit shut up.
    Nop. I don't get angry, sad, or happy. On the bright side I can't hate people either, in fact that's one emotion I will never comprehend. I don't live on a complete plateau. I can feel content or disconcerted, or frustrated/annoyed, but that's about it. A very morbid and boring existence.

  8. #36
    Dreamer.JR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,567
    Reputation
    624
    Thanks
    565
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    He's probably a spolied kid who didn't get what he wanted

  9. #37
    The Corvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']
    Posts
    1,631
    Reputation
    270
    Thanks
    2,333
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Psi~ View Post
    This world is a weird place.
    Stuff like this happens a lot...
    Too bad you're right, Too bad!
    I'm only giving my skype through PM. If you got added by someone claiming to be me verify it with a pm!

  10. #38
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    wow, guy is insane

  11. #39
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    He should be burned at the stake, love Medieval punishments
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  12. #40
    Cyborgy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sjoerd
    Posts
    1,284
    Reputation
    247
    Thanks
    124
    whiteboysosmart

  13. #41
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemongrab View Post
    must be the bathsalts...
    I will slap you across the internet.

  14. #42
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    Nop. I don't get angry, sad, or happy. On the bright side I can't hate people either, in fact that's one emotion I will never comprehend. I don't live on a complete plateau. I can feel content or disconcerted, or frustrated/annoyed, but that's about it. A very morbid and boring existence.
    You sure this disorder doesn't have anything to do with it being self fulfilling?

  15. #43
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    You sure this disorder doesn't have anything to do with it being self fulfilling?
    Self fulfilling?

  16. #44
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    Self fulfilling?
    As in like self fulfilling prophecy
    you assume that you are like that therefore you end up doing shit which makes your assumption true

  17. #45
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    As in like self fulfilling prophecy
    you assume that you are like that therefore you end up doing shit which makes your assumption true
    I was diagnosed by a psychiatrist.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 12:52 PM
  2. 'tis the end my brethren and sisterly.
    By Jabuuty671 in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 02:26 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-31-2010, 07:22 PM
  4. Kid Slaps his mom
    By Obama in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 06:20 AM
  5. Chinese kid gets his balls wacked
    By platorock in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 04:27 PM