Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 60 of 60
  1. #46
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    I was diagnosed by a psychiatrist.
    Not seeing the relevance..
    but on a different note
    since I'm lazy as fuck and don't want to google shit, will you ever become normal again?

  2. #47
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Not seeing the relevance..
    but on a different note
    since I'm lazy as fuck and don't want to google shit, will you ever become normal again?
    lolwut I was never normal to begin with.

  3. #48
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    lolwut I was never normal to begin with.
    ^ is what I meant by could this be self fulfilling LOL

  4. #49
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    ^ is what I meant by could this be self fulfilling LOL
    what the fuck are you talking about. You don't just randomly wake up one day with APD. It's a disorder that is developed during childhood and manifests itself during your mid-teens.

  5. #50
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    what the fuck are you talking about. You don't just randomly wake up one day with APD. It's a disorder that is developed during childhood and manifests itself during your mid-teens.
    That was what I was getting at nvm lol

  6. #51
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    That was what I was getting at nvm lol
    That's not a "self-fulfilling prophecy". Why are you you comparing mystic pseudo-science bullshit to a personality disorder.

  7. #52
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    That's not a "self-fulfilling prophecy". Why are you you comparing mystic pseudo-science bullshit to a personality disorder.
    It really isn't pseudo science but okay.

  8. #53
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    It really isn't pseudo science but okay.
    Until you post cited studies from multiple sources, it's a load of shit. Furthermore, if it is a legitimate phenomenon, I doubt it's called a self-fulfilling prophecy.

  9. #54
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    Until you post cited studies from multiple sources, it's a load of shit. Furthermore, if it is a legitimate phenomenon, I doubt it's called a self-fulfilling prophecy.
    It certainly is logical. If I believe I will fuck up a test and my mindset is dead set on there being no way I will pass, I'll probably do stupid shit which will lead up to me doing bad.
    Last edited by noob555; 10-09-2012 at 10:26 PM.

  10. #55
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    It certainly is logical. If I believe I will fuck up a test and my mindset is dead set on there being no way I will pass, I'll probably do stupid shit which will lead up to me doing bad.
    No it doesn't. A disorder has a genetic component. If you're dead set on turning into a sociopath, the only thing your going to turn into is an asshole.

  11. #56
    Asuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    永遠の暗闇
    Posts
    1,262
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    386
    Sigh... Anothr fucked up story....

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Asuna For This Useful Post:

    Instrumental (10-10-2012)

  13. #57
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    No it doesn't. A disorder has a genetic component. If you're dead set on turning into a sociopath, the only thing your going to turn into is an asshole.
    Oh I get it now .

  14. #58
    Hux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candy Kingdom
    Posts
    6,830
    Reputation
    588
    Thanks
    779
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Oh I get it now .
    argument t'was enjoyable while it lasted..

  15. #59
    bustersbss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wizard of Oz
    Posts
    118
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Amused
    Obviously he had a warped sense of reality, probably from the homeschooling.

  16. #60
    ZeroTroubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whereever I feel like.
    Posts
    3,052
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Article says he was home schooled.

    Gawd Bless 'Mmurica!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 12:52 PM
  2. 'tis the end my brethren and sisterly.
    By Jabuuty671 in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 02:26 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-31-2010, 07:22 PM
  4. Kid Slaps his mom
    By Obama in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 06:20 AM
  5. Chinese kid gets his balls wacked
    By platorock in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 04:27 PM