Thread: Fuck SAT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Yes, I received a 1960 the first time, and an accumulative 2140 the second. They're easy as shit.

I'll tell you how to get a great score very simply. Thou can take the SAT up to 3 times before it is recorde how many times you have taken them. Your scores are accumulative, meaning if u take it a second time an get a higher score on one section it replaces the bad score.

I studied my ass off for the math portion so I could memorize every formula for every algebra -trig problem. I took my SAT and sped through the English. I focused only on the math. The second time I took five SAT English prep courses beforehand and worked my ass off for the English. I didn't even do shit for the math portion. It all accumulated to a 2140 out of 2400. 90% of people don't know this. It's the BEST way to get a good score without mashing yor face into the wall.
    What kind of colleges and universities can you get in with a 2140.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I'm thinking i took my SATs at the end of my junior year of HS. I don't really remember. Doesn't matter though got into the university I applied to.

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post

What kind of colleges and universities can you get in with a 2140.
    Basically any college I want except the top IVY league schools. If I had an amazing repertoire of an interesting poverty-based past and had something extremely amazing to show I could easily get into an IVY league school, but I don't have either of them I'm sticking with high-class technological universities. I was accepted at NJIT without putting any effort in, but I want to do better than that. Right now I'm doing two years community, then two years University as it is WAY CHEAPER at 100$ per credit rather than 80k a year

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Yes, I received a 1960 the first time, and an accumulative 2140 the second. They're easy as shit.

I'll tell you how to get a great score very simply. Thou can take the SAT up to 3 times before it is recorde how many times you have taken them. Your scores are accumulative, meaning if u take it a second time an get a higher score on one section it replaces the bad score.

I studied my ass off for the math portion so I could memorize every formula for every algebra -trig problem. I took my SAT and sped through the English. I focused only on the math. The second time I took five SAT English prep courses beforehand and worked my ass off for the English. I didn't even do shit for the math portion. It all accumulated to a 2140 out of 2400. 90% of people don't know this. It's the BEST way to get a good score without mashing yor face into the wall.
    2140 is an incredible score.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    What's a fee waiver I know that's a stupid question since it's mentioned on the website but yet I never understood
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post

I took the SAT's twice, and scored a 1360, which is really bad. I was going to take it again but I ran out of Fee waivers. Maybe i'll take it again, using your tips , next time.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    What's a fee waiver I know that's a stupid question since it's mentioned on the website but yet I never understood
    I don't think there are "stupid" questions. Just... less thought out then others.

But as for your question: To take the SAT (I believe it's $45?) and I use a Fee waivers so I won't have to pay for the dreaded 5 hour test. It might not seem like alot, but when you work a minimum wage job, pay rent, bills, and college is deep throating my funds, it's alot :/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12