Thread: Paintball

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 76
  1. #16
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I like playing in just a shirt and shorts. More fun when you get to feel the pain
    Oh hai der.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tall kiwi For This Useful Post:

    Versa (10-10-2012)

  3. #17
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    btw, is a ghillie suit good enough as armor, or do I still need something?
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  4. #18
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    8,190
    Reputation
    1332
    Thanks
    1,274
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post


    how much for that dye rotor?
    100$ baisically brand new 100% clean has like a few scratches on left side from sliding though. but it works perfectly. If you actually wana do this hit me up on msn Hungrybernard123@hotmail.co.uk ill pay for shipping fee's ill also sell the gun and and carbon fiber tank cheap if you buy the hopper for 100.

  5. #19
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


    100$ baisically brand new 100% clean has like a few scratches on left side from sliding though. but it works perfectly. If you actually wana do this hit me up on msn Hungrybernard123@hotmail.co.uk ill pay for shipping fee's ill also sell the gun and and carbon fiber tank cheap if you buy the hopper for 100.
    wait...is a hopper and loader the samething?...

    btw...Hungrybernard? xD is ur name bernard?
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  6. #20
    Genoble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,144
    Reputation
    130
    Thanks
    564
    My Mood
    Fine
    I would recommend getting some kind of elbow and knee pads, then you can chuck yourself about more and not have to worry about fucking up you knees or elbows


    Off Topic:
    I play airsoft because it hurts more. Fact.
    Respect List
    Dave84311
    GAYape

    AVGN
    Jabuuty671
    Arch Enemy
    Sketchy
    .::SCHiM::.
    Liz
    Dreamer
    Houston
    R3dLine



  7. #21
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    8,190
    Reputation
    1332
    Thanks
    1,274
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post


    wait...is a hopper and loader the samething?...

    btw...Hungrybernard? xD is ur name bernard?
    yes my name is bernard and hopper and loader samething i guess the nickname is loader but official name is hopper.

  8. #22
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


    yes my name is bernard and hopper and loader samething i guess the nickname is loader but official name is hopper.
    Oh shit, you have the same name as me And down to business...since I'm 14, how am I suppose to pay you? As of now i'll probably have to check in with my parents to see if I can use their credit card (guessing the transaction is through paypal?)
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  9. #23
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    8,190
    Reputation
    1332
    Thanks
    1,274
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post


    Oh shit, you have the same name as me And down to business...since I'm 14, how am I suppose to pay you? As of now i'll probably have to check in with my parents to see if I can use their credit card (guessing the transaction is through paypal?)
    oh man oh mean were both bernard well yeah its going to be through paypal and i will ship it to your home i would probably say speak to your parents because you do not want a random package showing up and them being like what the fuck but lets discuss this in more detail on msn

  10. #24
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,769
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


    oh man oh mean were both bernard well yeah its going to be through paypal and i will ship it to your home i would probably say speak to your parents because you do not want a random package showing up and them being like what the fuck but lets discuss this in more detail on msn
    The internet predator stalks his prey...

  11. #25
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


    oh man oh mean were both bernard well yeah its going to be through paypal and i will ship it to your home i would probably say speak to your parents because you do not want a random package showing up and them being like what the fuck but lets discuss this in more detail on msn
    added u...i think...idk my internet is lagging again
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  12. #26
    JimTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,772
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Paintball's for pussies. Airsoft guns hurt 2x more than paintball.
    But still, I get bruises when playing paintball. GL.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?


    P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

    To get started...

    Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

    At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

    Have fun!

  13. #27
    ~Psi~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Aim Shoot Fire
    Don't let those shots hit your face though...I find it more uncomfortable than the paintball hitting my body

  14. #28
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey. View Post
    Paintball's for pussies. Airsoft guns hurt 2x more than paintball.
    But still, I get bruises when playing paintball. GL.
    I played Airsoft before, and it didn't hurt that bad, got hit in the legs (while wearing jeans) and it did sting a bit and bruise, but didnt seem that bad (friend shot me with like a 400 FPS Ak)
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  15. #29
    JimTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,772
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post


    I played Airsoft before, and it didn't hurt that bad, got hit in the legs (while wearing jeans) and it did sting a bit and bruise, but didnt seem that bad (friend shot me with like a 400 FPS Ak)
    Wow really? When I got shot in my stomach with an airsoft it hurt like hell.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?


    P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

    To get started...

    Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

    At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

    Have fun!

  16. #30
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey. View Post

    Wow really? When I got shot in my stomach with an airsoft it hurt like hell.
    sounds like u got hit with a sniper at a close-medium range
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Make an airsoft/paintball secton
    By HeavyCalibre10 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 01:57 PM
  2. Pop Art w/ Paintballs
    By 1h1a1i in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 03:31 AM
  3. Paintball
    By sythy2 in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 07:16 AM
  4. Going Paintballing.
    By -SKULL3000- in forum General
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 05:16 PM
  5. Paintball.
    By Obey in forum General
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 05:24 PM