Thread: My game <3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,882
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    those n64 graphics
    Well it's actually hard to reach your game's graphical level...oh wait.

    @everyone else: Expect insulting the graphics and saying that the game sucks (when I clearly said that it's just a preview of what the team has done so far, not an actual release), do you have anything else which would be really constructive like... suggestions?
    Last edited by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ; 10-11-2012 at 05:17 PM.

  2. #17
    Dreamer.JR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,567
    Reputation
    624
    Thanks
    565
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Good job .

  3. #18
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post


    Well it's actually hard to reach your game's graphical level...oh wait.

    @everyone else: Expect insulting the graphics and saying that the game sucks (when I clearly said that it's just a preview of what the team has done so far, not an actual release), do you have anything else which would be really constructive like... suggestions?
    Man, indie games are so great, aren't they?

    I mean, you have the graphic quality of a turd on a spike and the game design equivalent of the first wheel.



  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Paladin For This Useful Post:

    BluntGod_ (10-14-2012)

  5. #19
    Intellectual's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GDI
    Posts
    5,414
    Reputation
    785
    Thanks
    15,979
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    it looks cool , you can try to improve some lot of thing ...

  6. #20
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    it just looked terrible when I saw the gun go threw a box and the player can see though the gun itself 0:42 and 1:15 and there needs to be more things for cover
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  7. #21
    Flengo Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    anywhere
    Posts
    608
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    197
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post
    it just looked terrible when I saw the gun go threw a box and the player can see though the gun itself 0:42 and 1:15 and there needs to be more things for cover
    We don't know why the Quality of that video is so horrible. For now own i will be recording the video, Here is what the graphics really look like. Also That is a simple fix with the Gun and the box. You got to remember its a Work In progress.


  8. #22
    Delko DJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    trolololol
    Posts
    5,173
    Reputation
    224
    Thanks
    324
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    from this photo it doesnt look bad
    Quote Originally Posted by That_Kid View Post
    We don't know why the Quality of that video is so horrible. For now own i will be recording the video, Here is what the graphics really look like. Also That is a simple fix with the Gun and the box. You got to remember its a Work In progress.


  9. #23
    BluntGod_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Projects.
    Posts
    471
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by That_Kid View Post
    Sadly, I didn't record this. Our Modeler Recorded it on his Computer. So it will be better its a work in progress
    LOL NIGGA THIS GAME FAILS.

    Ajajajaja , I see I dodged a bullet , huh?
    Last edited by BluntGod_; 10-13-2012 at 02:49 AM.

  10. #24
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,882
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
    LOL NIGGA THIS GAME FAILS.

    Ajajajaja , I see I dodged a bullet , huh?
    Cool story bro, say it one more time.

  11. #25
    BluntGod_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Projects.
    Posts
    471
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post


    Cool story bro, say it one more time.
    Sure bro. This game fails.

  12. #26
    HaxPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Latvia
    Posts
    2,824
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    1,146
    Video Is removed btw.

  13. #27
    Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    4,421
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    593
    y u remove da vid


     


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. how about Tantra Online Game
    By scoutranger in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 09:16 AM
  2. games that suck
    By gothgod in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 07:41 PM
  3. frag/game music video's
    By kyo in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 09:55 AM
  4. Connection About for Annomalation in Game
    By asdasd in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 09:17 PM
  5. What type of games
    By djraziel127 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 04:22 PM