Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 49
  1. #1
    Cyborgy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sjoerd
    Posts
    1,284
    Reputation
    247
    Thanks
    124

    SUPPORT THE FUTURE PREZ

    https://mi.tt/RQ2Q6Q


    EVERY DOLLAR COUNTS

  2. #2
    lscarl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    277
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    In an election where we are forced to vote between dumb, and dumber. I refuse to vote for dumber.



    https://contribute.barackobama.com/d...ns/09/ovf.html
    Last edited by lscarl; 10-11-2012 at 09:15 PM.

  3. #3
    Cyborgy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sjoerd
    Posts
    1,284
    Reputation
    247
    Thanks
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by lscarl View Post
    In an election where we are forced to vote between dumb, and dumber. I refuse to vote for dumber.

    romney will be the best president ever.

  4. #4
    lscarl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    277
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by aTroll View Post


    romney will be the best president ever.
    A rich Mormon, that couldn't care less about the middle class, and constantly changes his view on issues just to win votes?
    I don't think so. We shouldn't let him buy his presidency.
    Last edited by lscarl; 10-12-2012 at 12:03 AM.

  5. #5
    Unicow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With My Unicows
    Posts
    2,712
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Doing this crap for school lol Seems to me like Romney is a control freak bastard and Obama is just "you do what you want but you pay for it" so I say Obama. Also, Romney seems pretty stupid from what I've seen on Phil Defranco

  6. #6
    The Hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\System32
    Posts
    2,294
    Reputation
    225
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Fuck Romney.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Hobbit For This Useful Post:

    Smaug (10-11-2012),[MPGH]Ghost (10-12-2012),Viktor (10-12-2012)

  8. #7
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by lscarl View Post
    A rich Mormon, that could care less about the middle class, and constantly changes his view on issues just to win votes?
    I don't think so. We shouldn't let him buy his presidency.
    I'd rather have a Mormon than a Muslim in denial who is setting our country up for poverty just so we can live like his father in power.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    Cyborgy (10-12-2012)

  10. #8
    lscarl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    277
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I'd rather have a Mormon than a Muslim in denial who is setting our country up for poverty just so we can live like his father in power.
    Please do some research on Mitt Romney, before you blindly vote. Your hate, and bias against Obama, is letting Romney's money think for you... nice sig btw
    Last edited by lscarl; 10-11-2012 at 10:31 PM.

  11. #9
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by lscarl View Post
    Please do some research on Mitt Romney, before you blindly vote. Your hate, and bias against Obama, is letting Romney's money think for you... nice sig btw
    I could care less for Romney, I know he's a greedy, lying, corrupt piece of shit. Welcome to American politics. That's how they all are. I still would rather him over the piece of shit we have now. Obama's purposely driving America into even deeper shit than we were in, if you can not notice this then you must be blind I'd rather see how Romney would ruin the country rather than watch the same shit with Obama.

    If you honestly believe Obama's going to be any better, you're a moron. End of story. The entire country is leaning towards a future Empire anyway, but keep believing the media brah.

  12. #10
    lscarl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    277
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I could care less for Romney, I know he's a greedy, lying, corrupt piece of shit. Welcome to American politics. That's how they all are. I still would rather him over the piece of shit we have now. Obama's purposely driving America into even deeper shit than we were in, if you can not notice this then you must be blind I'd rather see how Romney would ruin the country rather than watch the same shit with Obama.

    If you honestly believe Obama's going to be any better, you're a moron. End of story. The entire country is leaning towards a future Empire anyway, but keep believing the media brah.
    LOL! The media is dick riding Romney, just like they were during the primaries... This is going to end up just like Bush jr, we idiotically elect him, and then 4 years later we realize we made a terrible choice.

  13. #11
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by lscarl View Post
    LOL! The media is dick riding Romney, just like they were during the primaries... This is going to end up just like Bush jr, we idiotically elect him, and then 4 years later we realize we made a terrible choice.
    Either way we're getting screwed in the ass. It doesn't matter who we choose

  14. #12
    lscarl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    277
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Either way we're getting screwed in the ass. It doesn't matter who we choose
    True that, but one candidate has to be the better choice.

  15. #13
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by lscarl View Post
    True that, but one candidate has to be the better choice.
    I disagree, they're both aiming to help themselves and not the people who run the country (the middle class). Each election everyone attempts to find the "better candidate", but no matter who has been voted in for the last ten elections it's been the same shit, just a different four years.

  16. #14
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    ew romney
    /no

  17. #15
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    personally i dont like either of them. both are pretty dumb. but obama > romney.
    Still love you Giggletron


Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The future
    By icheat_ucry in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 06:41 PM
  2. 1999 - The future
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 04:16 AM
  3. The Future Of Warrock
    By blackmarth in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 12:03 AM
  4. Is WarRock the future FPS?
    By arunforce in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 04:37 PM
  5. The future is here and it sucks...
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 08:42 AM