Thread: Jim Carrey

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused

    Jim Carrey

    His website is pretty fucking boss, in a weird good way.

    Jim Carrey - Official Site

  2. #2
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    yea, i saw it about a year ago its always been weird

  3. #3
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    ^ do you ever post anything worthwhile?


    @Ethereal watch "The Mask" tripping. It's a good/bad trip clusterfucked into one; I can't really explain it any better than that. His site is so basic, I love it, though the introduction has a grammatical error.

  4. #4
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    ^ do you ever post anything worthwhile?


    @Ethereal watch "The Mask" tripping. It's a good/bad trip clusterfucked into one; I can't really explain it any better than that. His site is so basic, I love it, though the introduction has a grammatical error.
    I told you, I can't be indoors while tripping on anything. People will get murdered. Or I'd burn my house down.
    I must be free like a wild beast while doing that stuff.

  5. #5
    Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Macabrian Invasion Fleet
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    456
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bored
    hate to be unoriginal
    but the numbers of items on that page is 23

  6. #6
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    I told you, I can't be indoors while tripping on anything. People will get murdered. Or I'd burn my house down.
    I must be free like a wild beast while doing that stuff.
    Then I'll put projectors all throughout the forest so no matter where you look you are watching the mask


    Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post
    hate to be unoriginal
    but the numbers of items on that page is 23
    I heard once that Jim Carrey is a believer of the 23 enigma.

  7. #7
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Jim carrey be the man yo


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  8. #8
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I gotta say that the main image of him looks like Jared Leto.

Similar Threads

  1. Jim Carrey - Saturday Night
    By ViibezUknow in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 03:42 PM
  2. Jim Johnson
    By Inna in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 09:06 AM
  3. Will Ferrel and Jim Carey SNL Skit
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 10:14 PM
  4. Jim Carey, FIRE MARSHALL BILL!!!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 10:10 PM