Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 163
  1. #16
    Threadstarter
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
    Its my opinion as a person. Why don't you post a naked picture here , let me find you and give it to everyone you know , let you get bullied , have you drink bleach ,and cut yourself and eventually commit suicide.
    Exactly, you dumb thot.

    I do agree with Ethereal , theres more stuff out there worst then this. But i'm still entitled to my own opinion.


    ---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------



    I agree with you. I'm not saying I have remorse for her upon doing what she did. But I feel like she tried a lot to get away from it ( moved cities , and changed schools) but the same nigga kept following her and stalking her. I don't really think she cared to much at first, but then the guy really made it a problem as to where she couldn't escape. No matter if theres still even crazier shit out there, in the sense of just get bullied its a extreme case. Like if some kid gets abducted and chopped in to pieces you don't say "Theres crazier things that have happened. Shit , 911 was worse." , you feel his pain.
    Moshe "said" all of that happened. She was an attention whore. If someone is honestly depressed about a situation they don't make a YouTube video about r and expect everything to turn for the better. Honestly I don't even believe she's dead, I believe it's a grab at the media. People are FLOODING her family with cash right now thanks to the publicity stunt.

    If you cry about this bitch killing herself, then google "suicide" and cry over every single person that has killed themselves individually. This bitch isnt special. She's a bitch because she was slutty enough to post her tits on the Internet, she's a bitch because she then bitched about it spreading around, and she's a bitch because she's causing so many of her friends an family so much suffering. She's a selfish bitch.

  2. #17
    BluntGod_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Projects.
    Posts
    471
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    from all the things she did, and you're justifying it with all the things she did.
    The fuck are you talking about? You said its her fault for what she did , i'm saying as a young girl who'd never been through anything like that she used all those methods as an escape. Obviously it didn't work because she later commit suicide. [COLOR="Silver"]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Moshe "said" all of that happened. She was an attention whore. If someone is honestly depressed about a situation they don't make a YouTube video about r and expect everything to turn for the better. Honestly I don't even believe she's dead, I believe it's a grab at the media. People are FLOODING her family with cash right now thanks to the publicity stunt.

    If you cry about this bitch killing herself, then google "suicide" and cry over every single person that has killed themselves individually. This bitch isnt special. She's a bitch because she was slutty enough to post her tits on the Internet, she's a bitch because she then bitched about it spreading around, and she's a bitch because she's causing so many of her friends an family so much suffering. She's a selfish bitch.
    I believe she made that video looking for help from someone. She tried everything she could. Moving schools , moving houses , moving cities , but she couldn't break free. She then tried to just flush herself , taking drugs , drinking alcohol , and so on because she just wanted the pain to go away. I'm not trying to be her lawyer or her fucking guardian angel , I'm just saying have some sort of understanding for this young girl. If anyone is gonna be mad at someone , be mad at the guy for doing what he did. Hes the one whose fucked up , talk so shit about him. Not about his victim.
    Last edited by BluntGod_; 10-14-2012 at 01:34 PM.

  3. #18
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    How and why she committed suicide is pretty stupid, but the fact that people are taking this lightly is pretty fucking stupid. Jetamay made a post talking about how there are 3rd world countries where people are struggling to survive. I agree that suicide is a coward's way out but we do live in a first world country where our problems are ALOT different than theirs.

    Not to mention she was probably really fucking closed off to the rest of the world, I feel sorry that she was pushed to the point where she killed herself.

    And the fact that it's being published by the media doesn't change the fact that it's still bad, and the whole "attention whore" scenario that people are saying is trying to be played out here in false, we all know this bully topic has been huge on the media lately. So stop trying to act like it's nothing special and we shouldn't care and to grow "Thick skin", our world is probably so fucked because of the amount of "think skinned" people we have.


    Edit: bluntgod's response to lehsyrus is basically my point of view.
    Last edited by Canadian; 10-14-2012 at 01:39 PM.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Canadian For This Useful Post:

    BluntGod_ (10-14-2012),scotbud123 (10-14-2012)

  5. #19
    Threadstarter
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    [COLOR="DarkGreen"]
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
    The fuck are you talking about? You said its her fault for what she did , i'm saying as a young girl who'd never been through anything like that she used all those methods as an escape. Obviously it didn't work because she later commit suicide.



    I believe she made that video looking for help from someone. She tried everything she could. Moving schools , moving houses , moving cities , but she couldn't break free. She then tried to just flush herself , taking drugs , drinking alcohol , and so on because she just wanted the pain to go away. I'm not trying to be her lawyer or her fucking guardian angel , I'm just saying have some sort of understanding for this young girl. If anyone is gonna be mad at someone , be mad at the guy for doing what he did. Hes the one whose fucked up , talk so shit about him. Not about his victim.


    "After moving to a different city and school, another instance of bullying occurred after she started a romantic
    relationship with an older man who had a girlfriend."

    There is no confirmation of what that, what IS confirmed is that she went after an older dude with a girlfriend. Pretty sure that was HER fault AGAIN.

    SHE flashed HER tits ON THE INTERNET.
    SHE went after an OLDER guy WITH A GIRLFRIEND.
    SHE made a YOUTUBE VIDEO LOOKING FOR HELP.

    SHE SHOULD OF JUST STOPPED BEING A STUPID BITCH ABD USED COMMON SENSE.

    You're defending someone ho's a fucking moron who!s life has no value to you. So to keep yourself from being hypocritical in this circumstance, you have to defend EVERY GIRL who has killed herself from bullying. But you won't, why? Because they're not "famous". Just like EVERYONE ELSE on FACEBOOK.

    This shit pisses me the fuck off. Yeah, the guy who spread te pics is a douchebag, so what? That's fucking life! Live with it! Oh wait he couldn't so she took the way way out.


    Dying is easy. Livin is hard. She's a fucking coward.


    ---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    How and why she committed suicide is pretty stupid, but the fact that people are taking this lightly is pretty fucking stupid. Jetamay made a post talking about how there are 3rd world countries where people are struggling to survive. I agree that suicide is a coward's way out but we do live in a first world country where our problems are ALOT different than theirs.

    Not to mention she was probably really fucking closed off to the rest of the world, I feel sorry that she was pushed to the point where she killed herself.

    And the fact that it's being published by the media doesn't change the fact that it's still bad, and the whole "attention whore" scenario that people are saying is trying to be played out here in false, we all know this bully topic has been huge on the media lately. So stop trying to act like it's nothing special and we shouldn't care and to grow "Thick skin", our world is probably so fucked because of the amount of "think skinned" people we have.


    Edit: bluntgod's response to lehsyrus is basically my point of view.
    Then read my response as it goes for you as well.

  6. #20
    BluntGod_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Projects.
    Posts
    471
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    "After moving to a different city and school, another instance of bullying occurred after she started a romantic
    relationship with an older man who had a girlfriend."

    There is no confirmation of what that, what IS confirmed is that she went after an older dude with a girlfriend. Pretty sure that was HER fault AGAIN.

    SHE flashed HER tits ON THE INTERNET.
    SHE went after an OLDER guy WITH A GIRLFRIEND.
    SHE made a YOUTUBE VIDEO LOOKING FOR HELP.

    SHE SHOULD OF JUST STOPPED BEING A STUPID BITCH ABD USED COMMON SENSE.

    You're defending someone ho's a fucking moron who!s life has no value to you. So to keep yourself from being hypocritical in this circumstance, you have to defend EVERY GIRL who has killed herself from bullying. But you won't, why? Because they're not "famous". Just like EVERYONE ELSE on FACEBOOK.

    This shit pisses me the fuck off. Yeah, the guy who spread te pics is a douchebag, so what? That's fucking life! Live with it! Oh wait he couldn't so she took the way way out.


    Dying is easy. Livin is hard. She's a fucking coward.






    Then read my response as it goes for you as well.
    How can you say theres no confirmation? Your making no sense. Everything that was confirmed was from her video where she told people what she did. She was taken to the hospital to get her stomach flushed out from drinking bleach and alcohol and she had cuts on her arms. Thats enough confirmation. And if I could defend every girl who committed suicide from people who talk about them EVEN WHEN THEY'RE FUCKING DEAD (yeah , like calling a dead person names really does shit. And so you don't say "WELL YHUR DEHFENDING AH D34D P3RZON T00!" , I didn't start defending until you started calling names). Making a 15 year old girl commit suicide is not life , its hell on earth. Before you go sayin shit , try and step into her shoes for a bit. Were in AMERICA , bring up third world country problems is stupid.

    Anyhow , I see that this is a lost cause, since I'm the only one who gives a fuck. I'm done.

    R.I.P Amanda Todd and anyone who disagrees deserves to be up there with her.




    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    How and why she committed suicide is pretty stupid, but the fact that people are taking this lightly is pretty fucking stupid. Jetamay made a post talking about how there are 3rd world countries where people are struggling to survive. I agree that suicide is a coward's way out but we do live in a first world country where our problems are ALOT different than theirs.

    Not to mention she was probably really fucking closed off to the rest of the world, I feel sorry that she was pushed to the point where she killed herself.

    And the fact that it's being published by the media doesn't change the fact that it's still bad, and the whole "attention whore" scenario that people are saying is trying to be played out here in false, we all know this bully topic has been huge on the media lately. So stop trying to act like it's nothing special and we shouldn't care and to grow "Thick skin", our world is probably so fucked because of the amount of "think skinned" people we have.


    Edit: bluntgod's response to lehsyrus is basically my point of view.
    Thank god someone has some sense of reasoning.
    Last edited by BluntGod_; 10-14-2012 at 02:02 PM.

  7. #21
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
    The fuck are you talking about? You said its her fault for what she did , i'm saying as a young girl who'd never been through anything like that she used all those methods as an escape. Obviously it didn't work because she later commit suicide. [COLOR="Silver"]



    I believe she made that video looking for help from someone. She tried everything she could. Moving schools , moving houses , moving cities , but she couldn't break free. She then tried to just flush herself , taking drugs , drinking alcohol , and so on because she just wanted the pain to go away. I'm not trying to be her lawyer or her fucking guardian angel , I'm just saying have some sort of understanding for this young girl. If anyone is gonna be mad at someone , be mad at the guy for doing what he did. Hes the one whose fucked up , talk so shit about him. Not about his victim.
    Logic is still circular don't be stupid. You're saying her actions are okay because shes doing them due to her actions.

    ---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    How and why she committed suicide is pretty stupid, but the fact that people are taking this lightly is pretty fucking stupid. Jetamay made a post talking about how there are 3rd world countries where people are struggling to survive. I agree that suicide is a coward's way out but we do live in a first world country where our problems are ALOT different than theirs.

    Not to mention she was probably really fucking closed off to the rest of the world, I feel sorry that she was pushed to the point where she killed herself.

    And the fact that it's being published by the media doesn't change the fact that it's still bad, and the whole "attention whore" scenario that people are saying is trying to be played out here in false, we all know this bully topic has been huge on the media lately. So stop trying to act like it's nothing special and we shouldn't care and to grow "Thick skin", our world is probably so fucked because of the amount of "think skinned" people we have.


    Edit: bluntgod's response to lehsyrus is basically my point of view.
    Getting bullied is YOUR choice, if you're not going to stand up for yourself then you deserve to be put down.
    Last edited by noob555; 10-14-2012 at 02:14 PM.

  8. #22
    BluntGod_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Projects.
    Posts
    471
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Logic is still circular don't be stupid. You're saying her actions are okay because shes doing them due to her actions.

    ---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------


    Getting bullied is YOUR choice, if you're not going to stand up for yourself then you deserve to be put down.
    Can you read? I her actions were a response to being bullied. It was an escape.

    And how is getting bullied YOUR choice? You cant control that dumbass.

  9. #23
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Logic is still circular don't be stupid. You're saying her actions are okay because shes doing them due to her actions.

    ---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------


    Getting bullied is YOUR choice, if you're not going to stand up for yourself then you deserve to be put down.
    15 year old schoolgirl vs. 15+ people.
    I doubt anything would change if she stood up for herself.
    Last edited by Canadian; 10-14-2012 at 02:21 PM.

  10. #24
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    How and why she committed suicide is pretty stupid, but the fact that people are taking this lightly is pretty fucking stupid. Jetamay made a post talking about how there are 3rd world countries where people are struggling to survive. I agree that suicide is a coward's way out but we do live in a first world country where our problems are ALOT different than theirs.

    Not to mention she was probably really fucking closed off to the rest of the world, I feel sorry that she was pushed to the point where she killed herself.

    And the fact that it's being published by the media doesn't change the fact that it's still bad, and the whole "attention whore" scenario that people are saying is trying to be played out here in false, we all know this bully topic has been huge on the media lately. So stop trying to act like it's nothing special and we shouldn't care and to grow "Thick skin", our world is probably so fucked because of the amount of "think skinned" people we have.


    Edit: bluntgod's response to lehsyrus is basically my point of view.
    I disagree, to become a better human race we need to be less sensitive. I hate white knights with a burning passion.

  11. #25
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    I disagree, to become a better human race we need to be less sensitive. I hate white knights with a burning passion.
    Most of those murderous dictators and people committing horrendous crimes are those "Thick skinned" folk.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Canadian For This Useful Post:

    BluntGod_ (10-14-2012)

  13. #26
    BluntGod_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Projects.
    Posts
    471
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    I disagree, to become a better human race we need to be less sensitive. I hate white knights with a burning passion.
    So your basically saying that all the killers in this world are the type of people we should be like?

  14. #27
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    All I give a fuck are her boobs (.)(.) XD
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  15. #28
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I don't know why you lot are feeling sympathy for her and not the 10000 other people that have commit suicide for real reasons.

    I mean what kind of stupid girl flashes her tits at some random dude online? I mean seriously, she has no common sense. She done what she did and she got the consequences. Yet you feel sympathy for her when she's the one who done wrong.

    Why did she suicide? Because of the flashing thing going around and everyone bullying her. But wait, she's the one who FLASHED in the first place yet people are going "YOU WUDN;T KNO WT IT FEELS LIK U STUPID FKING NOOB, R.I.P Todd" I reckon any other person who was her at the time wouldn't have flashed her tits, it's pure common sense.

  16. #29
    BluntGod_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Projects.
    Posts
    471
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by fingernig View Post
    I don't know why you lot are feeling sympathy for her and not the 10000 other people that have commit suicide for real reasons.

    I mean what kind of stupid girl flashes her tits at some random dude online? I mean seriously, she has no common sense. She done what she did and she got the consequences. Yet you feel sympathy for her when she's the one who done wrong.

    Why did she suicide? Because of the flashing thing going around and everyone bullying her. But wait, she's the one who FLASHED in the first place yet people are going "YOU WUDN;T KNO WT IT FEELS LIK U STUPID FKING NOOB, R.I.P Todd" I reckon any other person who was her at the time wouldn't have flashed her tits, it's pure common sense.
    Lol. Basically your a repeat of Lehsyrus. I'm not gonna argue with you because your not worth my time (since the whole R.I.P todd thing was referred to me). This thread is done.

    Maybe @arunforce or @Hero or @Time should close it.

  17. #30
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
    Can you read? I her actions were a response to being bullied. It was an escape.

    And how is getting bullied YOUR choice? You cant control that dumbass.
    Her getting bullied also stemmed from her actions why so logical though? If someone bullies you, you fight back.
    You don't lay in a ditch and die.

    ---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post


    15 year old schoolgirl vs. 15+ people.
    I doubt anything would change if she stood up for herself.
    You wait for opportunities.

    ---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post


    Most of those murderous dictators and people committing horrendous crimes are those "Thick skinned" folk.
    Most of those "murderous dictators and people committing horrendous crimes" are the thin skinned people. They can't handle it so they take it out on others, essentially the same as suicide.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Video] Amanda todd
    By DarkLordXYZ in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-14-2012, 04:52 PM
  2. I just had to: Amanda Todd
    By Bernard. in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-14-2012, 12:23 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2012, 10:05 AM
  4. [Video] Amanda Todd
    By Implify in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-12-2012, 07:39 PM
  5. Challenge Thread
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 02:22 PM