Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 163
  1. #31
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
    Lol. Basically your a repeat of Lehsyrus. I'm not gonna argue with you because your not worth my time (since the whole R.I.P todd thing was referred to me). This thread is done.

    Maybe @arunforce or @Hero or @Time should close it.
    It's not that you don't want to argue with me, it's that you CAN'T.

  2. #32
    BluntGod_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Projects.
    Posts
    471
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Her getting bullied also stemmed from her actions why so logical though? If someone bullies you, you fight back.
    You don't lay in a ditch and die.

    ---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------



    You wait for opportunities.

    ---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------


    Most of those "murderous dictators and people committing horrendous crimes" are the thin skinned people. They can't handle it so they take it out on others, essentially the same as suicide.
    Her entire school bullied her. You wanted her to fight maybe 200+ people? Like I said , I'm done. Its retarded though that you can type in 'Amanda Todd flash' and it'll still show her nude pictures even though its child pornography. Stupid DEA.

    Quote Originally Posted by fingernig View Post
    It's not that you don't want to argue with me, it's that you CAN'T.
    GTFO outta here , random. Everything you said in that post I already countered when Lehsyrus said it. Your a nobody, please, Don't even try it. Aha , "I cant argue with you", Good troll 10/10.
    Last edited by BluntGod_; 10-14-2012 at 03:14 PM.

  3. #33
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,771
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post


    Most of those murderous dictators and people committing horrendous crimes are those "Thick skinned" folk.
    I said to be less sensitive, I didn't say to be a blood thirsty tyrant.
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
    So your basically saying that all the killers in this world are the type of people we should be like?
    No you retard, I want people to stop being "OH MY GOD HE CALLED ME A NIGGER IMMA SUE HIM AND CRY AND RAGE AND MAKE PEOPLE HATE HIM FOR CALLING ME A NIGGER." And we need to have less people like you. 1 girl dies and you white knight like shit. Grow some balls faggot, people die every day, no one has time to mourn for every single dead person.

  4. #34
    BluntGod_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Projects.
    Posts
    471
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

    I said to be less sensitive, I didn't say to be a blood thirsty tyrant.

    No you retard, I want people to stop being "OH MY GOD HE CALLED ME A NIGGER IMMA SUE HIM AND CRY AND RAGE AND MAKE PEOPLE HATE HIM FOR CALLING ME A NIGGER." And we need to have less people like you. 1 girl dies and you white knight like shit. Grow some balls faggot, people die every day, no one has time to mourn for every single dead person.
    So if I killed your mom and the rest of your feeble family would you say 'people die everyday'? Exactly. /Fail attempt.

    Learn how to give a shit and stop acting like you have no fucking heart.

  5. #35
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,771
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post


    Most of those murderous dictators and people committing horrendous crimes are those "Thick skinned" folk.
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
    So your basically saying that all the killers in this world are the type of people we should be like?
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
    So if I killed your mom and the rest of your feeble family would you say 'people die everyday'? Exactly. /Fail attempt.

    Learn how to give a shit and stop acting like you have no fucking heart.
    There's a difference, retard. I bonded with my family therefore I will care. Amanda Todd is another worthless teenage life that had no significance on this world, therefore I don't care. Comprende? I don't care about kids in Africa, because it's a worthless country, and if I don't care about them, why would I care about some worthless white girl? I'm not heartless, I'm just not overly sensitive and I'm not a white knight. Bitch should have never flashed and then she would have never died. P.S she could have just deleted all her facebooks/socialnetworking, but she didn't, and then she payed for it with her life.

  6. #36
    BluntGod_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Projects.
    Posts
    471
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post






    There's a difference, retard. I bonded with my family therefore I will care. Amanda Todd is another worthless teenage life that had no significance on this world, therefore I don't care. Comprende? I don't care about kids in Africa, because it's a worthless country, and if I don't care about them, why would I care about some worthless white girl? I'm not heartless, I'm just not overly sensitive and I'm not a white knight. Bitch should have never flashed and then she would have never died. P.S she could have just deleted all her facebooks/socialnetworking, but she didn't, and then she payed for it with her life.
    You don't need to bond to care. Think about all the breast cancer patients? Fuck them too? Young children who caught diseases and died? Yeah fuck them aswell? The story is fucked up and caring doesn't make me a pussy. You understand? (Comprende?). I never asked you to give a fuck , nor do I care if you care or not. I made a statement , if you didn't like it then you shouldn't have replied to it. And by the way , since you didn't read shit , she did delete her facebook/socialnetwork accounts , then fucking guy remade a fake account a pretended to be her.

    Good game. You failed.

  7. #37
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,771
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
    You don't need to bond to care. Think about all the breast cancer patients? Fuck them too? Young children who caught diseases and died? Yeah fuck them aswell? The story is fucked up and caring doesn't make me a pussy. You understand? (Comprende?). I never asked you to give a fuck , nor do I care if you care or not. I made a statement , if you didn't like it then you shouldn't have replied to it. And by the way , since you didn't read shit , she did delete her facebook/socialnetwork accounts , then fucking guy remade a fake account a pretended to be her.

    Good game. You failed.
    Yeah, I honestly do not care about breast cancer patients. So much funding for a cancer that's not even fatal most of the time, I could not give a fuck. Uh huh, fuck those children too, its sad but I'm not gonna mourn about it because I'm trying to live my life, not live my life so I can cry for others. You ARE a pussy. You are selective of what you care about, I don't see you caring about kids all around the world dying. And it's not a fucked up story, there are shit way sadder than this that happens every day. And I have my opinion, you have yours, we can both post. I don't have to agree with you to post.

  8. #38
    BluntGod_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Projects.
    Posts
    471
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    Yeah, I honestly do not care about breast cancer patients. So much funding for a cancer that's not even fatal most of the time, I could not give a fuck. Uh huh, fuck those children too, its sad but I'm not gonna mourn about it because I'm trying to live my life, not live my life so I can cry for others. You ARE a pussy. You are selective of what you care about, I don't see you caring about kids all around the world dying. And it's not a fucked up story, there are shit way sadder than this that happens every day. And I have my opinion, you have yours, we can both post. I don't have to agree with you to post.

    I'm NOT a pussy. I can care about anything I wanna fucking care about , and not give a shit about the things I don't feel like I need to about. I don't give a fuck about 9/11 but I care about this because I can relate to it. So the shit hits home. But whatever , I hope you and your family catches Malaria, swineflu or K2 so you can all die and no one will mourn and or give 2 fucks for you and your generation of no-hearts.

  9. #39
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,771
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post

    I'm NOT a pussy. I can care about anything I wanna fucking care about , and not give a shit about the things I don't feel like I need to about. I don't give a fuck about 9/11 but I care about this because I can relate to it. So the shit hits home. But whatever , I hope you and your family catches Malaria, swineflu or K2 so you can all die and no one will mourn and or give 2 fucks for you and your generation of no-hearts.
    I will enjoy my malaria, swineflu, and K2, pussy.

  10. #40
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    The only reason this is getting as much attention as it is:

    1. Youtube/facebook

    2. Little white girl

    People can have their opinions about suicide, whether you think it's right or wrong is irrelevant.
    This girl made her choice. Society shouldn't feel any guilt for that.
    People that didn't have any ties to this girl acting like they know every aspect of the situation are fucking stupid.
    Her death isn't any more special than the thousands of deaths attributed to depression yearly.
    That is all. Stop acting like this directly effects your lives. It doesn't.

  11. #41
    BluntGod_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Projects.
    Posts
    471
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    I will enjoy my malaria, swineflu, and K2, pussy.
    Enjoy. To the rest of us your just a speck , no one will remember you or care about you. Just as you wish, no-soul.

  12. #42
    unicorn69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,112
    Reputation
    -147
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Fine
    She should have done what theAmazingAtheist did with the banana incident.

  13. #43
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,771
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
    Enjoy. To the rest of us your just a speck , no one will remember you or care about you. Just as you wish, no-soul.
    I have no qualms with this.

  14. #44
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post





    There's a difference, retard. I bonded with my family therefore I will care. Amanda Todd is another worthless teenage life that had no significance on this world, therefore I don't care. Comprende? I don't care about kids in Africa, because it's a worthless country, and if I don't care about them, why would I care about some worthless white girl? I'm not heartless, I'm just not overly sensitive and I'm not a white knight. Bitch should have never flashed and then she would have never died. P.S she could have just deleted all her facebooks/socialnetworking, but she didn't, and then she payed for it with her life.
    You're a fucking idiot, you're the fucking reason why our world is so fucked. You're the type who looks at the world and says " I just give up ". You're just an insignificant little shit.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Canadian For This Useful Post:

    BluntGod_ (10-14-2012)

  16. #45
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,771
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    You're a fucking idiot, you're the fucking reason why our world is so fucked. You're the type who looks at the world and says " I just give up ". You're just an insignificant little shit.
    Um, no. I'm the kind that looks at the world and says "I don't care about worthless issues, there are better things that need more attention.". And yes, I am but I don't mind that fact. Probably all of us are, most likely everyone on this site is insignificant. Just because I don't care about a worthless white girl suiciding and other stupid shit like breast cancer doesn't mean I don't care about the world. I RECYCLE I'M A GOOD PERSON YO

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Video] Amanda todd
    By DarkLordXYZ in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-14-2012, 04:52 PM
  2. I just had to: Amanda Todd
    By Bernard. in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-14-2012, 12:23 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2012, 10:05 AM
  4. [Video] Amanda Todd
    By Implify in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-12-2012, 07:39 PM
  5. Challenge Thread
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 02:22 PM