Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 163
  1. #46
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
    Her entire school bullied her. You wanted her to fight maybe 200+ people? Like I said , I'm done. Its retarded though that you can type in 'Amanda Todd flash' and it'll still show her nude pictures even though its child pornography. Stupid DEA.



    GTFO outta here , random. Everything you said in that post I already countered when Lehsyrus said it. Your a nobody, please, Don't even try it. Aha , "I cant argue with you", Good troll 10/10.
    So? Doesn't make your logic any less circular. She fucked up. The fact that she can't own up to it and stand up for herself makes her worthless.

  2. #47
    BluntGod_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Projects.
    Posts
    471
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    So? Doesn't make your logic any less circular. She fucked up. The fact that she can't own up to it and stand up for herself makes her worthless.
    SHES DEAD YOU DUMB BITCH , WHO CAN SHE STAND UP TOO? Retard.

  3. #48
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,773
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
    SHES DEAD YOU DUMB BITCH , WHO CAN SHE STAND UP TOO? Retard.
    She's dead cause she's a dumb bitch.

  4. #49
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
    SHES DEAD YOU DUMB BITCH , WHO CAN SHE STAND UP TOO? Retard.
    In no way did I imply that a dead girl can stand up for herself. All I said was she's dead because she couldn't stand up for herself and that I don't feel sorry for her, nor should anyone asides from her family and friends.
    Last edited by noob555; 10-14-2012 at 04:17 PM.

  5. #50
    BluntGod_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Projects.
    Posts
    471
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    In no way did I imply that a dead girl can stand up for herself. All I said was she's dead because she couldn't stand up for herself and that I don't feel sorry for her, nor should anyone asides from her family and friends.
    You implied exactly that she couldn't stand up for herself. Shes dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    The fact that she can't own up to it and stand up for herself makes her worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    She's dead cause she's a dumb bitch.
    Shut the fuck up, you obdurate dumbass.

  6. #51
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
    You implied exactly that she couldn't stand up for herself. Shes dead.




    Shut the fuck up, you obdurate dumbass.
    COULDN'T PAST TENSE. HURR DURRR.
    And even if I give you the benefit of the doubt, and my grammar is slightly off. Doesn't change the fact that she's a worthless shit that shouldn't be worth caring about. It also doesn't change the fact that your logic is circular as fuck.
    Last edited by noob555; 10-14-2012 at 04:30 PM.

  7. #52
    BluntGod_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Projects.
    Posts
    471
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    COULDN'T PAST TENSE. HURR DURRR.
    And even if I give you the benefit of the doubt, and my grammar is slightly off. Doesn't change the fact that she's a worthless shit that shouldn't be worth caring about. It also doesn't change the fact that your logic is circular as fuck.
    Present tense , idiot. Yes your grammer is off. And you are worthless, go die.

  8. #53
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
    Present tense , idiot. Yes your grammer is off. And you are worthless, go die.
    Defends girl that committed suicide.

    Tells fellow Mpgh'er to go die

    Brilliant.

  9. #54
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
    Present tense , idiot. Yes your grammer is off. And you are worthless, go die.
    So is yours. Grammar*

    Before you try and say other people are spelling words wrong, you should check your spellings first. Ignorant little fuck. You care about her for what reason, because she couldn't escape from it right? BUT TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THAT SHE'S THE ONE WHO DONE THE THINGS THAT LED HER TO THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.

    Insignificant idiot.

  10. #55
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
    Present tense , idiot. Yes your grammer is off. And you are worthless, go die.
    Fantastic, my grammar is off. You've been using circular logic the ENTIRE time. And since you can't own up to it, you're going to call me out on my grammar. Petty.

    ---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Defends random girl that committed suicide with circular logic.

    Tells fellow Mpgh'er to go die because he was called out on it

    Brilliant.
    FTFY .

  11. #56
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by fingernig View Post
    So is yours. Grammar*

    Before you try and say other people are spelling words wrong, you should check your spellings first. Ignorant little fuck. You care about her for what reason, because she couldn't escape from it right? BUT TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THAT SHE'S THE ONE WHO DONE THE THINGS THAT LED HER TO THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.

    Insignificant idiot.
    Grammar has nothing to do with spelling HURR DURR.
    @InCognito , I've never seen such a naive point of view. If everyone had that type of point of view our world would be much different, I thank god everybody isn't like you.

    Your logic : I DON'T CARE IF THERE IS CANCER AND MILLIONS OF PEOPLE DIE FROM DISEASE AND CHILDREN IN AFRICA ARE GOING THROUGH FAMINE AND BEING SLAUGHTERED BY THEIR GOVERNMENT, I LIKE LIVING IN A SECLUDED PLACE SO I CAN GO ON THE INTERNET AND HIDE BEHIND A COMPUTER. THE REAL WORLD IS SCARY.

  12. #57
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post


    Grammar has nothing to do with spelling HURR DURR.
    @InCognito , I've never seen such a naive point of view. If everyone had that type of point of view our world would be much different, I thank god everybody isn't like you.

    Your logic : I DON'T CARE IF THERE IS CANCER AND MILLIONS OF PEOPLE DIE FROM DISEASE AND CHILDREN IN AFRICA ARE GOING THROUGH FAMINE AND BEING SLAUGHTERED BY THEIR GOVERNMENT, I LIKE LIVING IN A SECLUDED PLACE SO I CAN GO ON THE INTERNET AND HIDE BEHIND A COMPUTER. THE REAL WORLD IS SCARY.
    But he had a mistake in his grammar.

  13. #58
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post


    Grammar has nothing to do with spelling HURR DURR.
    @InCognito , I've never seen such a naive point of view. If everyone had that type of point of view our world would be much different, I thank god everybody isn't like you.

    Your logic : I DON'T CARE IF THERE IS CANCER AND MILLIONS OF PEOPLE DIE FROM DISEASE AND CHILDREN IN AFRICA ARE GOING THROUGH FAMINE AND BEING SLAUGHTERED BY THEIR GOVERNMENT, I LIKE LIVING IN A SECLUDED PLACE SO I CAN GO ON THE INTERNET AND HIDE BEHIND A COMPUTER. THE REAL WORLD IS SCARY.
    Your thought proccess : Lets save everyone because everyone should have the same rights.
    Reality if your thought process was right: Everyone is starving because there aren't enough global resources.

  14. #59
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,773
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post


    Grammar has nothing to do with spelling HURR DURR.
    @InCognito , I've never seen such a naive point of view. If everyone had that type of point of view our world would be much different, I thank god everybody isn't like you.

    Your logic : I DON'T CARE IF THERE IS CANCER AND MILLIONS OF PEOPLE DIE FROM DISEASE AND CHILDREN IN AFRICA ARE GOING THROUGH FAMINE AND BEING SLAUGHTERED BY THEIR GOVERNMENT, I LIKE LIVING IN A SECLUDED PLACE SO I CAN GO ON THE INTERNET AND HIDE BEHIND A COMPUTER. THE REAL WORLD IS SCARY.
    Um no. I don't care about breast cancer, but I do care about other shit. I do walk for hunger every year and it's not much but I do my part. I don't care about breast cancer because it's not a death sentence if you have it, and its just blown up for no reason because it's boobs. There's no helping Africa, they have to solve problems on their own. Other countries' effort to help them are futile because they just end up killing themselves and waging war against themselves. I also do not care about Amanda Todd, because she seems like any other stupid ignorant teen out there. I feel no sorrow for someone that I do not agree with.

  15. #60
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,861
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,703
    My Mood
    Devilish
    She killed herself XDDDDDDDDDDD

    What a dumb bitch. No respect to anyone who takes their own life, dead or otherwise (failed).





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    Lehsyrus (10-14-2012)

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Video] Amanda todd
    By DarkLordXYZ in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-14-2012, 04:52 PM
  2. I just had to: Amanda Todd
    By Bernard. in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-14-2012, 12:23 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2012, 10:05 AM
  4. [Video] Amanda Todd
    By Implify in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-12-2012, 07:39 PM
  5. Challenge Thread
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 02:22 PM