Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 163
  1. #106
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    what if i ate my baby, would it be okay to bully me?
    Let's take an argument, and bring it to the extreme because we're too stupid for an ACTUAL retort.

    The answer is no, you never deserve to get bullied. At that point, you would be getting punished, and that punishment would be proper for what you did. Not getting bullied and stalked to hell just for one stupid picture, because last time I checked, she didn't "eat a baby".








     





















  2. #107
    Threadstarter
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    what if i ate my baby, would it be okay to bully me?
    So...you eat your own cum? Guess that's not technically gay...I wonder what that's considered

    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    Everyone needs to shut the fuck up, this shit is finito.


    I'm just rolling with it now baby

  3. #108
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    Everyone needs to shut the fuck up, this shit is finito.
    I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT FINITO WAS FOR A GOOD 30 SECONDS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IT MEANT, THEN I PRONOUNCED IT CORRECTLY AND REALIZED.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Canadian For This Useful Post:

    aeronyx (10-14-2012),Lehsyrus (10-14-2012)

  5. #109
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    So one mistake justifies an immense amount of bullying and stalking? No, it sadly doesn't. NOTHING justifies bullying, nothing.

    She didn't deserve that just for something this god damn stupid.
    Yes. One mistake justifies it. If you shit on my bed, rest assure I will bully you for the better part of 5 years.
    If you show your tits, I'm going to make fun of you for the better part of 5 years.
    If she was getting stalked, she could have called the police.

  6. #110
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,775
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Let's take an argument, and bring it to the extreme because we're too stupid for an ACTUAL retort.

    The answer is no, you never deserve to get bullied. At that point, you would be getting punished, and that punishment would be proper for what you did. Not getting bullied and stalked to hell just for one stupid picture, because last time I checked, she didn't "eat a baby".
    Don't use the word nothing then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    So...you eat your own cum? Guess that's not technically gay...I wonder what that's considered



    I'm just rolling with it now baby
    That would be bi, I'm eating my cum and eating a girl's egg at the same time.

  7. #111
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    Pretty sure you're either born retarded or you get serious brain damage.
    What the fuck are you going on about? I said you were born retarded.

  8. #112
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Back in the day when people were bullied they beat the shit out of each other. Now with all of these "anti-bullying" laws you can't even punch a friend on the arm without getting suspended. So kids adapted, now they bully emotionally and mentally, which causes a hell of a lot more damage. On top of which, she was 12 and showed her tits on the internet. First mistake. She should have realized she fucked up and moved on when her family moved to a different city to bring her to a new school. Then she decides to start fucking an older dude that had a girlfriend. She knew he had a girlfriend. Second mistake. Then she thought "hey, maybe youtube will make things better, let's do a whole thing on how my life sucks, put it on the internet, and add my name so people who used to bully me can bully me again but over the internet". Three strikes you're out....or drinking bleach.
    I'll take the emotional bullying any day of the week personally, I can take it and dish it out a lot better than physical, but that's besides the point.

    My whole point was made at: "She was 12." She didn't murder anybody, she didn't harm anybody, she didn't harass anybody. We all made mistakes when we were kids, it doesn't mean we deserve to get bullied for it. What's your source on that fucking the older dude with the girlfriend thing?








     





















  9. #113
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,775
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post


    What the fuck are you going on about? I said you were born retarded.
    Well if I was retarded, no shit I would be born retarded. If I had brain damage I probably couldn't even generate saliva without choking myself to death.
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I'll take the emotional bullying any day of the week personally, I can take it and dish it out a lot better than physical, but that's besides the point.

    My whole point was made at: "She was 12." She didn't murder anybody, she didn't harm anybody, she didn't harass anybody. We all made mistakes when we were kids, it doesn't mean we deserve to get bullied for it. What's your source on that fucking the older dude with the girlfriend thing?
    >Nothing justifies bullying
    >Bullies me and hurt my feelers and call me stupid

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

    aeronyx (10-14-2012)

  11. #114
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Yes. One mistake justifies it. If you shit on my bed, rest assure I will bully you for the better part of 5 years.
    If you show your tits, I'm going to make fun of you for the better part of 5 years.
    If she was getting stalked, she could have called the police.
    I'm pretty sure she did call the police. And how does a 12 year old showing her tits on the internet mean she should get bullied? What...? Especially to the extent she was.

    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    Don't use the word nothing then?
    Don't take things to stupid, illogical extremes then?

    ---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    >Nothing justifies bullying
    >Bullies me and hurt my feelers and call me stupid
    When did I call you stupid? All I said was you lacked an actual retort so you had to take my argument to the extreme. If anything, I'm calling your argument stupid, but even then...what?








     





















  12. #115
    BluntGod_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Projects.
    Posts
    471
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post



    This whole reply you made to people is just you being hypocritical.
    You're telling people to die, yet defending a suicide case.
    At least a few of these people seem to have sense, and some level of intelligence.
    Whereas you are defending someone that even if she didn't off herself would probably just fail at life due to insecurity.
    She probably would have got knocked up early, and leeched off of the system.
    Just shut the fuck up while you're ahead, you're really doing nothing here but displaying your stupidity.
    I never defended her. Ever. I simply put out my statement and YOU (yeah bitch,you) responded to it. No one asked you to do that. And who the fuck are you to say what she could have done with her life, she could have discovered the cure for fucking AIDS. It people like you who make America the way it is now.... Hell.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    How can she rest in peace if people like you are going white knight every time someone tells everyone to stop making these damn threads? Yeah, I called her a bitch. If I call random living chicks "bitches", I'm going to call random dead chicks "bitches". I do not see how me calling this girl a bitch is different than the 90238303483490 times I've mentioned bitches in general on MPGH. There is none. She's not going to rest in peace whatsoever. Go into google and type "Amanda Todd Meme", you get pictures of her titties from when she was twelve on the first damn page, and each meme is either "leave her alone" or "stupid bitch drank bleach". It's actually basically every other one. What YOU need to realize is that by going all "white knight" on her shit just makes matters WORSE.

    MY ENTIRE THREAD WAS SAYING TO STOP MAKING THESE FUCKING THREADS. And now we have 6 pages of people who don't even know the bitch defending her and people like me saying this shits fucking pointless (IMO and to the majorities opinion, this shit IS pointless). So drop it.



    You'd think right?



    Because it's mothuh-fucking Aeronyx
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    How can she rest in peace if people like you are going white knight every time someone tells everyone to stop making these damn threads? Yeah, I called her a bitch. If I call random living chicks "bitches", I'm going to call random dead chicks "bitches". I do not see how me calling this girl a bitch is different than the 90238303483490 times I've mentioned bitches in general on MPGH. There is none. She's not going to rest in peace whatsoever. Go into google and type "Amanda Todd Meme", you get pictures of her titties from when she was twelve on the first damn page, and each meme is either "leave her alone" or "stupid bitch drank bleach". It's actually basically every other one. What YOU need to realize is that by going all "white knight" on her shit just makes matters WORSE.

    MY ENTIRE THREAD WAS SAYING TO STOP MAKING THESE FUCKING THREADS. And now we have 6 pages of people who don't even know the bitch defending her and people like me saying this shits fucking pointless (IMO and to the majorities opinion, this shit IS pointless). So drop it.



    You'd think right?



    Because it's mothuh-fucking Aeronyx
    I don't give no ONE fuck about anyone elses opinion. This shit was between me and you , them niggas shouldn't have came in. My point is she fucked at 12 years old and flashed , girls do that sometimes and the world would be boring , and because of this she shouldn't have gone through all the shit she did. If every girl who died from bullying was brought to my attention I would be sad , just as I am when her story was brought to me.Think if that girl was your sister , would you still be calling her a bitch, telling people to not give a fuck? I think not. Shes a person who made a bad fucking decision , we all do , and it effected her in a way that ended up to her death. Shes been through hell apparently , so like I've said , no need to add to her the rest of the fucking people who mock her while shes ALREADY DEAD.

  13. #116
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,775
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I'm pretty sure she did call the police. And how does a 12 year old showing her tits on the internet mean she should get bullied? What...? Especially to the extent she was.



    Don't take things to stupid, illogical extremes then?

    ---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------



    When did I call you stupid? All I said was you lacked an actual retort so you had to take my argument to the extreme. If anything, I'm calling your argument stupid, but even then...what?
    Have you ever looked at the insults you call me? Do you realize how hurt I am when you insult me? Just because you didn't insult me in this thread doesn't mean you never did. Do you even REALIZE the mental pain you caused me? I cry my self to sleep every FUCKING NIGHT because you hurt my feelers.

  14. #117
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I'm pretty sure she did call the police. And how does a 12 year old showing her tits on the internet mean she should get bullied? What...? Especially to the extent she was.



    Don't take things to stupid, illogical extremes then?

    ---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------



    When did I call you stupid? All I said was you lacked an actual retort so you had to take my argument to the extreme. If anything, I'm calling your argument stupid, but even then...what?
    A year later, an anonymous user left a message on her Facebook profile. The user knew her address, school, relatives, friends, family name, and blackmailed her. He demanded a "show" or would "send ur boobs". At 4 am during Christmas break, police arrived at Todd's door, possibly to inform her that photos of her breasts were circulating on the Internet. She became sick, started to experience anxiety, major depression and panic disorder.


    Didn't own up to it. Bullying was justified.

  15. #118
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    Have you ever looked at the insults you call me? Do you realize how hurt I am when you insult me? Just because you didn't insult me in this thread doesn't mean you never did. Do you even REALIZE the mental pain you caused me? I cry my self to sleep every FUCKING NIGHT because you hurt my feelers.
    Super obvious troll, is WAY too obvious. Just quit kid, it's not even funny.

    (Oh, and like you haven't done your fair share of dishing out on the insult end yourself?)








     





















  16. #119
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,775
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Super obvious troll, is WAY too obvious. Just quit kid, it's not even funny.

    (Oh, and like you haven't done your fair share of dishing out on the insult end yourself?)
    See? Hypocrite. Calling people troll is hurtful.

  17. #120
    BluntGod_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Projects.
    Posts
    471
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    Have you ever looked at the insults you call me? Do you realize how hurt I am when you insult me? Just because you didn't insult me in this thread doesn't mean you never did. Do you even REALIZE the mental pain you caused me? I cry my self to sleep every FUCKING NIGHT because you hurt my feelers.
    Your so retarded , your troll isn't even funny , its lame as hell. Fuck outta here.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Video] Amanda todd
    By DarkLordXYZ in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-14-2012, 04:52 PM
  2. I just had to: Amanda Todd
    By Bernard. in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-14-2012, 12:23 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2012, 10:05 AM
  4. [Video] Amanda Todd
    By Implify in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-12-2012, 07:39 PM
  5. Challenge Thread
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 02:22 PM