Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    A year later, an anonymous user left a message on her Facebook profile. The user knew her address, school, relatives, friends, family name, and blackmailed her. He demanded a "show" or would "send ur boobs". At 4 am during Christmas break, police arrived at Todd's door, possibly to inform her that photos of her breasts were circulating on the Internet. She became sick, started to experience anxiety, major depression and panic disorder.

Didn't own up to it. Bullying was justified.
    What? Her reaction was her owning up to it...you're acting like she denied it....

And even if she didn't own up to it, how does that, in any way, justify the bullying? Are you kidding me?

If anything, what you posted proves my point even more, she was blackmailed and threatened by some dick that then spread those pictures around the internet.

Threadstarter
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

Don't use the word nothing then?

That would be bi, I'm eating my cum and eating a girl's egg at the same time.
    Mouth baby?

Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I'll take the emotional bullying any day of the week personally, I can take it and dish it out a lot better than physical, but that's besides the point.

My whole point was made at: "She was 12." She didn't murder anybody, she didn't harm anybody, she didn't harass anybody. We all made mistakes when we were kids, it doesn't mean we deserve to get bullied for it. What's your source on that fucking the older dude with the girlfriend thing?
    My source is basically every story everyone is reading in this thread. Google "Amanda Todd Suicide" and read through each news article, every single one mentions it.

And yes, we all make mistakes when we are young, hence the reason I numbered them. She fucked up by flashing her tits on the internet. Then she thinks it is okay to fuck a dude (or be in a "romantic relationship" as the news stories mention) with a dude who has a girlfriend. Then she thinks it's a good idea to make a video about how fucked up her life is and put it out in open public with her real name, on the internet. The internet is where she fucked up the first place, and she goes to it again? I mean seriously, it's just plain stupidity at that point.

As for mental vs. physical bullying, if you take Psych classes you know why mental bullying is worse. I understand it's your personal preference to deal with the mental aspects of it, as are mine for physical because of a high pain tolerance due to MYSELF BEING BULLIED IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. (mental never worked on me anyways, I always turned it back on people).

Fuck it, story time MPGH. I used to get bullied in elementary and middle school. I know how the shit feels. I was taller than everyone else, had long curly hair, bad acne at an early age, and was pretty husky. It wasn't until 8th grade in middle school that I started growing into my body more proportionately. The bullying was terrible. I was stabbed with pencils all of the time, called a "jew" for the curly hair (even though it was obviously italian-curly), and constantly picked on for being a passive person (yes, I used to be passive). I told my parents, who talked to the school. The school didn't do shit. I told my bus driver, she had me removed from her route so my parents had to drive me to school (which was stressful because at the time we did not have any money). I told my teachers, they called me a "liar". I told my disciplinary dude, he called me a "liar" and gave me detention. I told my vice principal, he suspended me for a week and told the kids what I said and had an entire speech on "lying for attention" and even used my fucking name. I told my superintendent and principal, they tried having the cops charge me with "slander" even though I was barely fucking 10 years old. I contemplated suicide myself, but I didn't do it because I thought to myself "that just let's the motherfuckers win" and "i could never do that to my parents", so I suffered throughout all of elementary school into 7th grade of middle school. Then in 8th grade, this kid Anthony was picking on me and my sister. Now, no one had ever came after my family before, just me, and I had a very bad violent outburst. Long story short, the kid went to the ICU, I had to get 86 stitches and had three counts of assault put on my record, as well I was medically diagnosed with "Rage". And guess what? Everyone there on out was my best fucking friend. Why? Because they realized I wasn't going to take that shit anymore. Thanks to bullying, you have the douchebag you talk to today. But I HONESTLY am a better person for it, because you know what? I'm going to teach MY son to beat the living fuck out of bullies and to stand up for other people, and I will back him up every charge, detention, and suspension, because he will FIGHT for others. With todays society, people are brought up to believe the "administration makes shit better", but in my case, it made it a hell of a lot worse, and it is the same way for MANY others. So THAT'S why I have this standpoint on this entire situation. She put herself in the situation, though MOST OTHER KIDS WHO ARE BULLIED DO NOT. THOSE KIDS ARE THE ONES WE SHOULD BE FEELING SORRY FOR.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Mouth baby?

My source is basically every story everyone is reading in this thread. Google "Amanda Todd Suicide" and read through each news article, every single one mentions it.

And yes, we all make mistakes when we are young, hence the reason I numbered them. She fucked up by flashing her tits on the internet. Then she thinks it is okay to fuck a dude (or be in a "romantic relationship" as the news stories mention) with a dude who has a girlfriend. Then she thinks it's a good idea to make a video about how fucked up her life is and put it out in open public with her real name, on the internet. The internet is where she fucked up the first place, and she goes to it again? I mean seriously, it's just plain stupidity at that point.

As for mental vs. physical bullying, if you take Psych classes you know why mental bullying is worse. I understand it's your personal preference to deal with the mental aspects of it, as are mine for physical because of a high pain tolerance due to MYSELF BEING BULLIED IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. (mental never worked on me anyways, I always turned it back on people).

Fuck it, story time MPGH. I used to get bullied in elementary and middle school. I know how the shit feels. I was taller than everyone else, had long curly hair, bad acne at an early age, and was pretty husky. It wasn't until 8th grade in middle school that I started growing into my body more proportionately. The bullying was terrible. I was stabbed with pencils all of the time, called a "jew" for the curly hair (even though it was obviously italian-curly), and constantly picked on for being a passive person (yes, I used to be passive). I told my parents, who talked to the school. The school didn't do shit. I told my bus driver, she had me removed from her route so my parents had to drive me to school (which was stressful because at the time we did not have any money). I told my teachers, they called me a "liar". I told my disciplinary dude, he called me a "liar" and gave me detention. I told my vice principal, he suspended me for a week and told the kids what I said and had an entire speech on "lying for attention" and even used my fucking name. I told my superintendent and principal, they tried having the cops charge me with "slander" even though I was barely fucking 10 years old. I contemplated suicide myself, but I didn't do it because I thought to myself "that just let's the motherfuckers win" and "i could never do that to my parents", so I suffered throughout all of elementary school into 7th grade of middle school. Then in 8th grade, this kid Anthony was picking on me and my sister. Now, no one had ever came after my family before, just me, and I had a very bad violent outburst. Long story short, the kid went to the ICU, I had to get 86 stitches and had three counts of assault put on my record, as well I was medically diagnosed with "Rage". And guess what? Everyone there on out was my best fucking friend. Why? Because they realized I wasn't going to take that shit anymore. Thanks to bullying, you have the douchebag you talk to today. But I HONESTLY am a better person for it, because you know what? I'm going to teach MY son to beat the living fuck out of bullies and to stand up for other people, and I will back him up every charge, detention, and suspension, because he will FIGHT for others. With todays society, people are brought up to believe the "administration makes shit better", but in my case, it made it a hell of a lot worse, and it is the same way for MANY others. So THAT'S why I have this standpoint on this entire situation. She put herself in the situation, though MOST OTHER KIDS WHO ARE BULLIED DO NOT. THOSE KIDS ARE THE ONES WE SHOULD BE FEELING SORRY FOR.
    If you were tall and husky why didn't you just fight? I rather fight everyday and lose then be bullied.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

That sucks dude.

I had a similar experience (though not nearly as bad) with emotional bullying, and I coped with it using similar logic, and I know there's kids who got bullied for stupider reasons and we should be feeling sorry for them a lot more. But I still don't think anyone deserves to get bullied, even for something like this that she DID have a part in causing. I still think the people who bullied her were fucking assholes, and there's no reason for her to be insulted now that she's dead as well. I'm just tired of people on MPGH acting like they're the shit and they're so far above others by insulting a dead girl. I get that there's people in worse situations, but it still doesn't justify it.

Just because people die everyday doesn't mean it's alright to chop a guys arms off and say "he's not dead, we should be worrying about the people who died today".

5. The Following User Says Thank You to scotbud123 For This Useful Post:

BluntGod_ (10-14-2012)

Threadstarter
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
    If you were tall and husky why didn't you just fight? I rather fight everyday and lose then be bullied.
    I didn't believe in violence at the time. I believed the world was overall good and there were just a few messed up people. It took two homeless punks from Detroit to teach me otherwise, and my life has been better since becoming a punk thanks to them. There's a hell of a lot more to the story, but I don't feel like making a book about it

Thanks
    What? Her reaction was her owning up to it...you're acting like she denied it....

And even if she didn't own up to it, how does that, in any way, justify the bullying? Are you kidding me?

If anything, what you posted proves my point even more, she was blackmailed and threatened by some dick that then spread those pictures around the internet.
    She was BLACK MAILED. She suffered from ANXIETY, depression, and a panic disorder.
    If she came to terms with it she wouldn't have been black mailed, anxious, depressed or in a state of panic.

Threadstarter
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    That sucks dude.

I had a similar experience (though not nearly as bad) with emotional bullying, and I coped with it using similar logic, and I know there's kids who got bullied for stupider reasons and we should be feeling sorry for them a lot more. But I still don't think anyone deserves to get bullied, even for something like this that she DID have a part in causing. I still think the people who bullied her were fucking assholes, and there's no reason for her to be insulted now that she's dead as well. I'm just tired of people on MPGH acting like they're the shit and they're so far above others by insulting a dead girl. I get that there's people in worse situations, but it still doesn't justify it.

Just because people die everyday doesn't mean it's alright to chop a guys arms off and say "he's not dead, we should be worrying about the people who died today".
    My original purpose of the thread was just to get people to shut up about the entire thing. It just annoys me because kids who are bullied do not like the excess attention, and her posting a youtube video was a cry for attention. To me that means she had prior issues before the bullying even started, but I won't get back into it. My entire point is that none of us know her, and the only reason people are acting like they care for her is because she is infamous. I just can't stand when people jump on the bandwagon and start posting that "media hype gossip" here on MPGH. It gets so old so quick.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post

got anything witout dat red? xD No. Fuck off people who have sympathy. MPGH AINT FOR YOU.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    [FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="2"][B]
    I wish I was tall :/ Only 5'8 and 125 lbs.

Threadstarter
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    got anything witout dat red? xD No. Fuck off people who have sympathy. MPGH AINT FOR YOU.
    Google "Amanda Todd Meme" you'll sure find what you're looking for, though I HIGHLY do not suggest clicking it as she is twelve in the picture and the cops are looking for people to go after for the whole bullying shit.

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn69 View Post
    I wish I was tall :/ Only 5'8 and 125 lbs.
    I was always a good three, four inches taller than everyone. In highschool I grew even more, to 6'4" tall, though I was always extremely lanky. It was only last year I started working out, so I went from 160 lbs to 220 lbs thanks to my lifting regiment

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    She was BLACK MAILED. She suffered from ANXIETY, depression, and a panic disorder.
    If she came to terms with it she wouldn't have been black mailed, anxious, depressed or in a state of panic.
    When did I say she came to terms with it, what? She obviously didn't considering she committed suicide. And how is that her fault, you're making it sound like it's her fault she was black mailed...what? Obviously she felt anxiety and depression after being blackmailed and having her tits posted all over the internet...

My original purpose of the thread was just to get people to shut up about the entire thing. It just annoys me because kids who are bullied do not like the excess attention, and her posting a youtube video was a cry for attention. To me that means she had prior issues before the bullying even started, but I won't get back into it. My entire point is that none of us know her, and the only reason people are acting like they care for her is because she is infamous. I just can't stand when people jump on the bandwagon and start posting that "media hype gossip" here on MPGH. It gets so old so quick.
    There were too many threads about it, and people should just stop talking about it and let her R.I.P, I agree with you there.

I still just think the idiots that came into this thread (and the other threads) shouldn't be insulting her for no reason, especially when, like you said, they didn't know her either.

Thanks
    Google "Amanda Todd Meme" you'll sure find what you're looking for, though I HIGHLY do not suggest clicking it as she is twelve in the picture and the cops are looking for people to go after for the whole bullying shit.
    I was jokin around. I wont click it.

Thanks
    Owning up to it=coming in terms with it.

Thanks
    ahem minor, ahem no child p0rnz

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post

ahem minor, ahem no child p0rnz
    ahem ,

I was jokin around. I wont click it.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast