Thread: Pain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    Instrumental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    1,220
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    first things first do an X-ray then visit to your nearest physician or hospital.don't waste time m8.
    Last edited by Instrumental; 10-15-2012 at 02:11 PM.

  2. #17
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah
    well today it hurts less compared to yesterday

  3. #18
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by MusiK View Post
    well today it hurts less compared to yesterday
    Slowly take a deep breath, what kind of pain do you feel, how log does it take to feel the pain, and how much air can you fill you diaphragm with before it hurts too much to keep breathing?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    Terio (10-15-2012)

  5. #19
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Slowly take a deep breath, what kind of pain do you feel, how log does it take to feel the pain, and how much air can you fill you diaphragm with before it hurts too much to keep breathing?
    i only feel the pain at the end, around the end of when im taking the deep breath, and its like a sharp pain

  6. #20
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by MusiK View Post

    i only feel the pain at the end, around the end of when im taking the deep breath, and its like a sharp pain
    It's not the cartilage, sounds to me like a bruising and a hairline fracture. Nothing too serious but it would still be beneficial to get an X-Ray of the area in question

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    Terio (10-15-2012)

  8. #21
    Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    4,421
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    593
    Happens with me sometimes, I just ignore it


     


  9. #22
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    It's not the cartilage, sounds to me like a bruising and a hairline fracture. Nothing too serious but it would still be beneficial to get an X-Ray of the area in question
    its probably a bruising, it doesnt hurt me anymore while im breathing now only like when im bending etc..

  10. #23
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by MusiK View Post


    its probably a bruising, it doesnt hurt me anymore while im breathing now only like when im bending etc..
    Ice it for twenty minutes, off for 30. Do that for the next two days and see how you feel. If it is still bothering you (sharp pain not a dull throb) when you move or take deep breaths then see a physician. Feel better man nigga

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    Terio (10-15-2012)

  12. #24
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Ice it for twenty minutes, off for 30. Do that for the next two days and see how you feel. If it is still bothering you (sharp pain not a dull throb) when you move or take deep breaths then see a physician. Feel better man nigga
    Thanks alot for the info and the help

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Terio For This Useful Post:

    Lehsyrus (10-15-2012)

  14. #25
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by MusiK View Post


    Thanks alot for the info and the help
    Anytime dude!

  15. #26
    CheapShizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Loading.........
    Posts
    666
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Brooding
    If it hurts constantly,
    hurry to the doctor.

  16. #27
    Jazk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,000
    Reputation
    280
    Thanks
    371
    My Mood
    Dead
    If you're not blooding or having problems to breath (Apart from the pain) then you should wait a day or two. Most likely you're still hurt.
    If your rib was broken, you will be dieng on pain. (Not only after breathing, but when you move.)
    Improve and contribute to the LoL section, anything you do could save it.


    __________________________________________________ ____________





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Infamous ft. T-Pain
    By Yizzo in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 06:08 PM
  2. Relinquished Pain Sig
    By JuniorD in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-01-2008, 03:10 PM
  3. First Time It May Be a Bit Painful
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 09:04 PM
  4. Grrr....building A Pc Is A Fking Pain
    By BluSpex in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-12-2007, 08:52 PM
  5. UCE pains
    By tednugent in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 09:14 AM