My Mood
    Tired
    looks cool,have fun with it.

Thanks
    i want me one of those

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    that looks sick, how much did you get that for?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

It's casual to us I've been smoking since I was 13, though I took my first hit at 12. It wasn't the best age to be honest, considering I was still maturing. Made some wrong decisions because I was with the wrong crowd, and stopped smoking at 15 until I was 17. It took a lot of trial and error as well as research to get to the point I am today, but now that I'm here I enjoy it Smoking is something people don't really know too much about, people think you just buy a plant, toss it in a glass pipe, and smoke it. But Ganja is way better than that, there are so many different ways to manipulate it without altering the substances that derive the cannibinoids, it's just fun to play with it! I'm also designing a hand vape for smoking bud that will be about the same size, but will have LED diodes that show where the vape is in he chamber so it'll look cool Been working on my baby for two and a half years now, I just have issues with the voltmeter, so my E-Cig should help with that!

Yes you can, it's just Ganja. Nicotine is what's difficult to stop, hence why I bought this

This baby is hand made and has a seal of inspection as well as the owners initials on the shipping receipt The guy runs it like a small family owned business, that's why it's the best

I have the coffee flavored one and IT. IS. DELICIOUS.
    Dude if you manage to get that down and replicate it I'd totes buy one. That LED thing that your talking about would like fucking hot cakes. What do you think is your favourite flavour/mix. I hear a lot of people concoct their own mixes and use tanks refills or something, was wondering if you got your own speciality.

Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
    E-Cigs have nothing to do with marijuana , but yeah , you should try smoking one day. Take one hit , see how it makes you feel , if you like the shit then buy more.
    I would never do it though , because as you can see im anti-drugs.
    I know it's targeted towards smokers, but I also know that there are e-cigs that allow for custom mixes, ergo put whatever the fuck you want in em as long as it can vapor. I wouldn't really buy a premix e-cig as you're going in blind (you don't 100% know what they put in that shit), I'd much rather use my own extracts or mixes they I've seen first hand, and I know exactly what the contents are and the consequences of vaping those contents. I've smoked before but tobacco isn't my thing and the smoke hit makes me feel like shit that's why I'm more interested in vaping, and other "healthier" and more effective ways of doing drugs. Just no party drugs, not into that shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    worth buying a cheapass 10€ (15$) one?
    smoking like 2 - 3 normal cigs a day usually.
    and im 15 , kinda thought i can let go of it, but everyone who im with, always has smokes so I ask from them lmao.
    but not a big problem.

Threadstarter
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Dude if you manage to get that down and replicate it I'd totes buy one. That LED thing that your talking about would like fucking hot cakes. What do you think is your favourite flavour/mix. I hear a lot of people concoct their own mixes and use tanks refills or something, was wondering if you got your own speciality.
    I'm a huge fan of WoW Nobacco traditional menthol cut with two or three drops of the Nobacco coffee flavoring (all 36mg nicotine). Let's see, the grape with with the menthol is decent, for other brands than nobacco my favorite by far is five drops of lime, two grape, nine cherry, and then diluting it with standard nicotine and glycerin without any flavoring. It gives it just a hint of sherbert, it's weird but absolutely DELICIOUS!

Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
    worth buying a cheapass 10€ (15$) one?
    smoking like 2 - 3 normal cigs a day usually.
    and im 15 , kinda thought i can let go of it, but everyone who im with, always has smokes so I ask from them lmao.
    but not a big problem.
    The cheap ones aren't really worth it IMO. The disposables are just crap in general. The Blu manual cartomizer is decent but it's not nearly as effective as this baby. I got the entire Ultimate package with my OMG Mod, but there are more standards packages

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

I can make a glycerin based cannibinoid gel to put in my E-Cig instead of the regular nicotine gel
    PM me how?

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

I know it's targeted towards smokers, but I also know that there are e-cigs that allow for custom mixes, ergo put whatever the fuck you want in em as long as it can vapor. I wouldn't really buy a premix e-cig as you're going in blind (you don't 100% know what they put in that shit), I'd much rather use my own extracts or mixes they I've seen first hand, and I know exactly what the contents are and the consequences of vaping those contents. I've smoked before but tobacco isn't my thing and the smoke hit makes me feel like shit that's why I'm more interested in vaping, and other "healthier" and more effective ways of doing drugs. Just no party drugs, not into that shit.
    I see what you mean. A while back I believe someone sued a e-cig company after getting terribly sick and hospital ridden after smoking one. I prefer to smoke weed by rolling it up , but I feel as though I should start vaping because its healthier. I think i'll invest in a Launch Box.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123