Thread: New rule

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    se7enthsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,069
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Amused

    New rule

    There really needs to be a new rule added to mpgh.

    Accusing members of leeching with out proof.

    It's slowly becoming a very annoying problem.

    Can't flame the retards that accuse you of being a leecher because it's against the rules. So how can you get them to stop?
    MMOVIPER SUPPORT GURU


  2. #2
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by se7enthsin View Post
    There really needs to be a new rule added to mpgh.

    Accusing members of leeching with out proof.

    It's slowly becoming a very annoying problem.

    Can't flame the retards that accuse you of being a leecher because it's against the rules. So how can you get them to stop?
    you dont stop them.
    Still love you Giggletron


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Swiftdude For This Useful Post:

    se7enthsin (10-18-2012)

  4. #3
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Report them for spam and/or send me a PM with the thread in question and one of the Minions will take care of it. People bitch and moan all of the time, you need to make sure to just report and ignore them to ensure you do not get into trouble. I had the same issue, I used to flame EVERYBODY. A couple infractions, bans, and threats helped me realize it's more fun to prove people are retarded in a more intelligent way. By reporting them.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    se7enthsin (10-18-2012)

  6. #4
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,004
    My Mood
    Blah
    Ignore then, who cares if anyone thinks you leeched, if you know you created something and people call you a leecher, you know you made it and just report them.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to [SMA] Paradise` For This Useful Post:

    se7enthsin (10-18-2012)

  8. #5
    se7enthsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,069
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Report them for spam and/or send me a PM with the thread in question and one of the Minions will take care of it. People bitch and moan all of the time, you need to make sure to just report and ignore them to ensure you do not get into trouble. I had the same issue, I used to flame EVERYBODY. A couple infractions, bans, and threats helped me realize it's more fun to prove people are retarded in a more intelligent way. By reporting them.
    Well do something about this guy because hero gave me a warning when I flamed him.
    If only I could find out their IP and then their location and go threw their ISP to find their address.

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...s-demo-15.html
    riceboykid

    Give him like a 5 day ban and tell him if he accuses me of being a leecher again you'll give me his address and yeah.
    Would make me really happy.
    MMOVIPER SUPPORT GURU


  9. #6
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by se7enthsin View Post
    Well do something about this guy because hero gave me a warning when I flamed him.
    If only I could find out their IP and then their location and go threw their ISP to find their address.

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...s-demo-15.html
    riceboykid

    Give him like a 5 day ban and tell him if he accuses me of being a leecher again you'll give me his address and yeah.
    Would make me really happy.
    you cant just call up the ISP and ask for someones address. just saayyyinnggg.
    Still love you Giggletron


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Swiftdude For This Useful Post:

    se7enthsin (10-18-2012)

  11. #7
    se7enthsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,069
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post


    you cant just call up the ISP and ask for someones address. just saayyyinnggg.
    Aww

    Would be cool if you could, who would you have to know to get the information? any idea?
    MMOVIPER SUPPORT GURU


  12. #8
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by se7enthsin View Post
    Aww

    Would be cool if you could, who would you have to know to get the information? any idea?
    lemme rephrase that. Yes you could do that. but they wont give it to you. need legal documents to do that.
    Still love you Giggletron


  13. #9
    se7enthsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,069
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post


    lemme rephrase that. Yes you could do that. but they wont give it to you. need legal documents to do that.
    hmm.
    I could easily get proof that someone uses thepiratebay or something like that and send it to who ever it is that I need to send it to.
    that would be funny
    MMOVIPER SUPPORT GURU


  14. #10
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,506
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Ignore him and/or tell a minion. That's a reason they're there for.

  15. #11
    se7enthsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,069
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post
    Ignore him and/or tell a minion. That's a reason they're there for.
    It just doesn't really seem like it's enough.
    It was a huge issue not to long ago in the ava section.
    MMOVIPER SUPPORT GURU


  16. #12
    AirCanada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    1,779
    Reputation
    115
    Thanks
    167
    My Mood
    Tired
    use the report button,that's what it's there for!

  17. #13
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,506
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by se7enthsin View Post
    It just doesn't really seem like it's enough.
    It was a huge issue not to long ago in the ava section.
    If you feel a minion isn't doing their job, that's what Mods are for. Not sure if AVA has a Moderator. It should, i think.

  18. #14
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by se7enthsin View Post
    Well do something about this guy because hero gave me a warning when I flamed him.
    If only I could find out their IP and then their location and go threw their ISP to find their address.

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...s-demo-15.html
    riceboykid

    Give him like a 5 day ban and tell him if he accuses me of being a leecher again you'll give me his address and yeah.
    Would make me really happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by se7enthsin View Post
    It just doesn't really seem like it's enough.
    It was a huge issue not to long ago in the ava section.
    I told him to knock it off, be sure to just report the posts from now on, even if the flaming seems justified, it honestly isn't. If he does it again send me a PM as well and I will pass it along to the upper administration letting them know he has had multiple warnings.

  19. #15
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,506
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post




    I told him to knock it off, be sure to just report the posts from now on, even if the flaming seems justified, it honestly isn't. If he does it again send me a PM as well and I will pass it along to the upper administration letting them know he has had multiple warnings.
    LOL, it was in YOUR section? Lehsyrus saves the day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [News] New Rule About Hack Packs
    By Lehsyrus in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 08:29 AM
  2. New rules being enforced on this section.
    By EndRiT in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 01:53 AM
  3. New Rule enforced about hacks.
    By EndRiT in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 03:31 PM
  4. New Rule
    By NetNavi in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 06:14 PM
  5. New Rules
    By arunforce in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 08:41 PM